Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First times are special

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First times are special Empty
PostSubject: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:45 pm

I came back in from the patio, finding the place quiet. I headed into the kitchen, but the lights were turned off in there. The girls must have gone to bed. I headed up the stairs. Down at the end of the hall, my brother was fucking the girl I had come to see as my sister. She was his goddamned sister-in-law. Is marriage not sacred anymore? Jesus Christ! Momma's been dead for more than a decade, and Pops still believed in the sanctity of marriage. He wasn't out sticking his penis in random women. But Bobby wasn't a random woman. She was family! You don't fuck family!

Sighing heavily, I shrugged it off. I wasn't going to dwell on that. Abigail and I were going to have a nice evening, even if my brother and his whore were spending the night with us. I slowly opened the door and smiled when I heard the music playing. Walking in, I saw Abby lighting candles. This was romantic. I slowly and quietly closed the door and walked over to her, slowly wrapping my arms around her. "This is very romantic, Abby. It's perfect," I whispered in her ear. "Perfect."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:09 pm

After cleaning up the kitchen I decided to head upstairs and change into something more comfortable. So I changed into a baby doll nightgown and started setting up the bedroom. I turned it on the country station, making sure it was down low and went to light candles. However before I could the last few I heard the door open. I didn't have to turn to know it was Jackson. I leaned back against him, hugging his arms around me after I set the lighter. "I was going to lay rose petals down and then thought why in the hell would I do that? I don't rose petals near my butt." I giggled, looking back at him, seeing the strain in his face. "Are you alright?" I would never get use to how unselfish I was with him. I was not this girl with anyone but him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:18 pm

I had hoped I could keep the way I was feeling from her. This was supposed to be our weekend, but I had been the one to invite Wesley up here in the first place. I didn't think he'd bring his whore with him. "I just can't believe all that's a lie in my life." I ran my fingers through her hair. "I want to be with you, Abigail. And I'm not just talking about tonight. I'm not just talking about for the next few months. I want you to be with me. No one else." If I could just open my mouth and say I was in love with her, but those words wouldn't come out. "Do you think you could be mine and all mine? No one else's... ever again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:37 pm

I wasn't sure what to say.... I just sat there for a second, staring back at him before turning and wrapping my arms around his neck. "If that's what you want... I want it too. Hell, even if it wasn't what you wanted I want it." I smiled up at him. "i feel safe with you. Happy. I.." I stop myself from saying those three words neither of us had said yet. "Is this about your brother and Robyn?" I asked honestly wondering if that's what it was about. Why else would he say what he did? Why else would he even think to mention someone else? He wasn't anymore blind than I was. He could see what they looked like when they came in through the back. Like lovers.. like us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:51 pm

I sighed heavily, but I didn't let my hold on her go. "I've wanted to ask you to be mine for a long time, but," I nodded my head lightly, "... I just... I thought he was happy with Megan, you know." I was getting ahead of myself. "Megan is his wife. Robyn is her little sister. Yeah, I knew that Robyn and Wesley were really good friends, but I never expected this in a million years... And Megan..." Shaking my head, I ran my fingers through her hair. "I really don't want to think about them anymore. This weekend is supposed to be ours, and I don't want to waste it thinking about something that I have no control over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:33 am

"They love each other, Jackson. And I think Robyn's having second thoughts already.." I let my hand lay over his chest. "Like you said, let's focus on us." I leaned up, kissing his lips. "Just you and I.. our bodies.. our hearts." I whispered, letting my fingers curl over the shirt on his chest. "I..." I closed my eyes, leaning my head against his chest, stopping myself from saying what was on the tip of my tongue. "want you." I ended it with, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:39 am

For a moment I thought she was going to say that she was in love with me... What would I have done if she did say it? Would I have been able to say it in return? I was so scared of the word, I didn't know if I would have been able to, so whether she was going to or not, I was glad she didn't. I didn't want to have to not say it, even if I was feeling it. "I want you too, Abigail." I leaned over, picking her up into my arms and walking with her over to the bed. I slowly laid her down, looking over her in her skimpy little night gown. "You look so good, baby," I told her, letting my hand slide down over her hip, over the material, coming down to her thigh, sliding my hand up under it and gripping her hip. I leaned in, pressing my lips to hers softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:53 am

I leaned up on my elbows slightly, kissing him back as soft as he was going. I slid my fingers over the bottom of his stomach, lifting the shirt up and over his head ever so slightly. I tossed it aside, shifting slightly to get better access to him. I let my fingers dance over the skin of his chest. "I look good?" I asked. "Have you ever seen yourself without a shirt on?" I smirked, leaning up to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:10 am

Now was an inappropriate time to laugh, but I felt like laughing. I was just me. Sure, I had good genes, but I was just me. "Thank you, but yes, you look so good. I can barely contain myself here." I had never even gotten past second base with a girl, and now, here I was, about ready to slid all the way into home. Yeah, I was going to take my time, but I was closer now than I had ever been. "Abigail... I... I want this to be perfect for you... I want..." How could I tell her I was a nineteen-year-old virgin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:28 am

He seemed nervous. I sat up fully, raising my eyebrow. "Are you okay? You seem tense... maybe a massage?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:35 am

I took her hands softly in mine, looking into her soft chocolate eyes. "Abigail, there are so many reasons why I haven't done anything more than making out with you up until now. Some I told you earlier, but those aren't the only reasons. And I really don't," I let go of a heavy breath of air. "I really don't know how to tell you the rest. I want this to be perfect for you, but I... I'm not sure if I know how to make it perfect for you." She'd been with men before, but I wanted to be her last, even if she was going to be my first and only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:41 am

"What?" I raised my eyebrow, confused. "Oh, my, God." My eyes widen and my heart did a flip flop as my stomach did a flip itself. "Do you have... like.... herpes or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:46 am

"Oh, God! What?" I blinked, replaying what she just said over in my head. "What? No! Nothing like that! Dear God! No!" I took a deep breath, gripping her arm, looking deep into her eyes. "Abigail, I'm a virgin." The words just came out. Somehow that seemed a whole lot worse than having some sexually transmitted disease, but once the words were out, I wasn't altogether sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:55 am

I snorted out a laugh, thinking he was joking before stopping. "Wait..." My eyes opened even wider. "Seriously??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:59 am

I nodded my head slowly, letting my head drop slightly. I didn't know if I was ashamed about it or that I thought it was going to keep us from doing things right now... or ever. Maybe she'd change her mind and not want to be with a virgin. I always carried myself around so confidently, but right now, with her, I was anything but confident. How could I please her if I didn't even know how? "Seriously, Abigail. I've," I swallowed, "I've never had sex with a woman." Quickly, I rose my head, considering our conversation earlier. "I haven't had sex with a man either! I'm not gay. I'm not! I've just," I took a deep breath. "I've never had sex because I believe that it's a special thing. You should really lo--" My eyes widened, not believing that word was going to come out of my mouth. But then it didn't. "It should be special, and I've never cared about someone enough for it to be special enough." Now I was rambling. I was sure she thought I was worse than a little girl, but I was laying it all out there on the line for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:39 am

"I wish I had thought of it the way you do." I told him, taking his face in my hands. "I wish I had waited. Because I want to share this special moment with you... I want it to be my first time." I suppose it was my first time with someone I loved. So I guess it was special. "I lo--care about you too and you don't have to be ashamed. I'm actually glad you admitted this." I kissed him softly, crawling up on his lap. "I can teach you if you want? It's not hard... well, it's hard in some places." I smirked. "But for the most time it's kinda like masterbaiting but a little more work. Do.. you want me to be your first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 am

I looked up at her, thankful she didn't discard me like I was damaged goods. I was even more thankful that she was taking the initiative. I didn't know how to do this. I didn't know what to do with her, but she said she was going to teach me. Nodding, I slowly let my hands slide up over her thighs. "I want you to be my first... my only. I want you to be my everything." I could have sworn she almost wanted to say she loved me again, but it could just be my mind going on overdrive over the word. "Teach me, Abigail. Teach me everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:57 am

I smiled, touching his hands on my thighs. "You're starting off good." I slid his hands closer. I leaned in kissing him softly, letting my tongue move over the bottom of his lip. I pulled my hands off his, leaning forward with my own hands and undoing his jeans. I got them down and off him, tossing them aside. I slid my hand inside his boxers, rubbing his cock lightly. "We start with foreplay. You pet your lover. Not like a doggie... or a kittie. But soft strokes like this." I moaned against his ear, nipping at it. "Just slide your hand over my pussy through my panties and I'll feel it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:02 am

I groaned, sliding one of my hands between her legs, letting it softly rub against her through her panties. "What if I--" I gasped, lifting my hips to her hand. It felt so good on my bare cock. We'd touched each other when we made out, through our clothes, but not like this. "What if I don't know," I closed my eyes, trying to find a rhythm to stroke her with like she was stroking me. "Oh, God, Abigail. Your hand... God!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:07 am

"What if what?" I smirked, kissing his neck, moaning softly. "Little faster and just a little harder." I mumbled, moving my hand just a little faster, cupping him harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:11 am

I did as she was instructing me, finding it was coming naturally. It had to, considering I could barely concentrate on what I was doing. The only thing on my mind was her tiny hand on my cock. I pushed it up more into her hand. "Dear, God! Abigail! You're...! Dear God, you're...! Fuck!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:19 am

"Now that your nice and hard we'll do the real thing." I whispered heavily into his ear, pulling away and tugging my panties down, I pulled my nightgown up and over my head and tossed it. I helped Jackson out of his boxers before climbing up on his lap. "Now," i leaned up some, guiding his cock toward my pussy. "All you have to do is slide it over my wet pussy and go right inside." I mumbled, curling my fingers in his shoulders. "Can you do that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:23 am

I could already feel her wetness dripping down over me. God, I was inches away from Heaven. I knew it. Nodding my head, I shifted my hips slightly, holding onto her hips as I slowly let my cock slide right up into that promised land. "Oh, dear God!" I closed my eyes, feeling her pussy walls slide down over my erect cock. I'd never felt anything so amazing in my entire life. I was glad I'd waited for this moment. I still hadn't been able to tell her I loved her, but I hoped she knew. And if what she kept saying, or keeping herself from saying, meant anything, I was sure she felt the same way. Or at least I hoped she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:34 am

"Oh, Jackson..." I moaned, starting to roll my hips. "In this position I can do all the work. You just enjoy it." I lifted up slightly slamming back down, letting out a low growl. He was... amazing.. and he felt even more amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:39 am

I looked up her, in complete awe of her. She was incredible. She was amazing. Making love to her was far more amazing than I ever thought it would be. Even though she said she could do all the work, my hips still responded to her hips. I couldn't stop them. "Abigail... Oh, Abigail!" I grunted, pushing more up into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First times are special
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Back 2 Good-
Jump to: