Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bianca to Dante

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Bianca to Dante Empty
PostSubject: Bianca to Dante   Bianca to Dante Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:54 pm

I had gone over to a friend's house when the mall had closed, same friend I had called to come over and shop with me. But It was late enough, and I didn't want Megan to worry about me even more. I had turned off my phone, because I was going to tell her that my phone had died. When I turned it back on, I had seven messages waiting from her. Sighing, I disregarded them and called Dante. It had been the plan earlier. I was sure he had all one inch and a half of his dick buried in a random ho right about now, but I was family. He had to come get me. I dialed his number and put the phone to my ear.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

Bianca to Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bianca to Dante   Bianca to Dante Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:11 pm

I was fast asleep, the pillow over my head when I heard my phone go off. I ignored it at first and realized it was late and figured it had to be an emergency nobody else would call for any other reason. I rolled over, grabbed the phone and gave the caller ID a glance. "Bianca," I said to myself before answering. "What?" I asked, sitting up, rubbing my eyes and looking down at Tiffany the girl down the hall who was butt naked in the bed next to me. I'd have to remind her that falling asleep was a no no in my book no matter how many times we've had sex.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Bianca to Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bianca to Dante   Bianca to Dante Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:14 pm

"You said I knew your number. So, I'm calling it. I need a ride home. Megan has left me seven messages on my phone. So, coming to get me, or should I tell Megan you left her poor defenseless little sister at the mall to walk all the way home to New Rochelle by herself?" Megan had me in a Manhattan school, because it was one of the best and because it was closer to Nowhere 2 Hide. I knew Dante was home, and the drive was a good half hour back into the city, even at this time of night. But there was the other option.
Back to top Go down

Bianca to Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bianca to Dante   Bianca to Dante Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:31 pm

"Dude..." I mumbled, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "hold on." i pulled the phone down some, not bothering to cover it. "Tiffany, you gotta go." I said nudging her. I put the phone back up to my ear as Tiffany sat up. "Listen, I'm only coming to get you because your out late and far away not because you used your sister to scare me. But this shit ain't happening again."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Bianca to Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bianca to Dante   Bianca to Dante Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 pm

I couldn't help but snicker slightly. He was doing this because he knew Megan was going to tear him a new one for dropping me off at the mall to begin with. "Whatever. Just pull those two inches out of Tiffany and get your ass down here. You wouldn't want my abduction and rape to be on your conscious, now would you?"
Back to top Go down

Bianca to Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bianca to Dante   Bianca to Dante Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:31 am

"Whatever, I'll be there." I hung up, watching Tiffany leave before getting up and getting dressed. I grabbed my keys, my phone and headed out the door, going to get Bianca before she got my ass beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bianca to Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bianca to Dante   Bianca to Dante Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bianca to Dante
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Back 2 Good-
Jump to: