Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I may not be your parent...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I may not be your parent... Empty
PostSubject: I may not be your parent...   I may not be your parent... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:06 am

I stood as soon as I heard the door open, running my shaky fingers through my tousled hair. "Bianca Isabella Parisi!" I came into the foyer where she had frozen, not even turning to look at me. "Where have you been? I've been trying to get a hold of you all night," I told her, shaking my phone in her face. "I called Dante, and he told me he took you to the mall. Where's your phone?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I may not be your parent...   I may not be your parent... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:07 am

I looked over at Megan, frowning softly. I did feel bad... sorta. Not as bad as I was going to try to play off, but I felt bad that she was as worried as she was. "My battery died and I couldn't remember anyone's number. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: I may not be your parent...   I may not be your parent... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:09 am

I pointed at the door with my phone in hand. "And who just dropped you off? You seemed to be able to remember someone's number." I didn't know if she was trying to blow steam up my ass or what. I wanted to believe her. She'd never given me a reason to doubt her before. But then she'd never come home this late before, especially not without calling.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I may not be your parent...   I may not be your parent... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:11 am

I smiled, but it shortly faded. "Dante. I remembered a number and it just happened to be his. So he came down and rescued me from the dark streets of Manhattan." Ok, I was laying it on just a little thick, but I was sure it would pay off. "You should thank him for taking such good care of me. He's a really good babysitter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I may not be your parent...   I may not be your parent... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:14 am

I almost laughed, but knew I had to remain in "concerned parent" mode. "Dante is not your babysitter. He offered to come get you after school, but that does not mean he is your personal chauffeur, even if his number is the only one you could remember at two o'clock in the morning." I wrapped my arms around myself. "Go on up to bed. You have school in the morning. Jackie's going to come get you and take you to school in the morning. I have to be with the band at WKON in the morning. Early."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I may not be your parent...   I may not be your parent... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:16 am

Dante may have not been my babysitter today, but that didn't mean that wouldn't be what Jackie Frost would be tomorrow. I'd much rather go toe-to-toe with Dante again than deal with that old coot. But I had already gotten off the hook rather easily, unless Megan was using Old Man Frost as my punishment. I knew she loved the old man, but that didn't mean I had to. Spending time with him, even if it was just a quick ride to school, was torture enough, and I was sure that was worse than any punishment she could really put on me. "Ok, Meg. I really am sorry I am home so late."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I may not be your parent...   I may not be your parent... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:18 am

I shook my head, wrapping my arm around her shoulders, starting to walk with her up the stairs. "Don't worry about it. This is the first time it's happened, and I expect for it to be the last, right?" She nodded her head quickly, and I smiled, kissing the side of her head. "Then we're good. Just get some sleep so I can actually go to bed myself."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I may not be your parent...   I may not be your parent... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:21 am

I knew I would get off easy with her. Like she said, it was the first time, and she was sure it wouldn't happen again. "Thank you for understanding, Meg. Love you!" I gave her a hug and slipped off into my room, shutting the door. I probably wouldn't get off so easily if it happened again... Ok, so I was already plotting my next truancy, but that was a task for tomorrow. Right now I was going to bed. I'm sure Dante was home by now, either fucking Tiffany because he couldn't fuck me, or at the very least beating off by himself. I contemplated masturbating myself, but shrugged it off. I'd just go to bed. I did have school tomorrow after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I may not be your parent...   I may not be your parent... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:23 am

I smiled, shaking my head as she disappeared into her room. I had people to call to let them know that Bianca was home. Then I could actually crawl into bed myself. I walked into the bedroom I shared with Wesley and shut the door behind me, opening my phone to call the first person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may not be your parent...   I may not be your parent... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I may not be your parent...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Back 2 Good-
Jump to: