Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good morning, Angel

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Good morning, Angel Empty
PostSubject: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:48 am

I woke up,, remembering fast where I was. I was in Stamford at the supermodel Kiki's house. Lord, that sounded like the beginning to some Penthouse letter. Shaking my head, I'd let Christian write that one. Smiling, I kissed the top of Robyn's head. We had spent the entire night in each other's arms, something we rarely got to do. It was something we wanted all the time, but it was more rare than a blue moon. I didn't have much time before I had to get going so I wasn't late to the radio station, but I'm sure I had enough time to make love to her before we had to go. Sliding my hands down over her back, I groaned slightly. "Wake up, Angel." I turned my head into the side of her neck, starting to suck the space below her ear, growling a little to rouse her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:51 am

I stretched my arms slightly above my head, smiling as he sucked at my neck. "I like this wake up call." I mumbled still half asleep. I let my hand run over his bare chest, turning more so my bare legs wrapped around his. "I like it a lot." I purred softly, kissing the space under his chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:02 pm

I smiled, loving how playful she was. I didn't get this with anyone but her. I let my lips trail down over the slope of her neck, down along the hem of my shirt to where her breast was swelling just above where she had it buttoned. I sucked at the tender skin there, letting my hand slide down and over her stomach and over her hip. "Oh, Bobby," I moaned. "This is how every morning should be." And it should. We should go to bed together at night. We should wake up with each other in the morning. That's how it should be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:33 pm

"I know." I whispered, turning to straddle him, leaning down to softly kiss his lips. "I love you, Wesley." I shifted slightly, letting my hips role against his. I let my lips move over his chin, down his neck over his chest, and stopping above his heart. "I love the beat of your heart." I whispered, lowering my slightly to kiss his chiseled stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:41 pm

I groaned, sliding my hands over her thighs as she sat on my lap. "I love it when you do this," I was barely able to whisper. She was a shy person, with everyone but me, and I loved that. I loved that she could escape from her shell while she was with me. "I love you, Bobby. God, I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:44 pm

"I love you." I whispered, sitting up some, undoing the buttons to his shirt I had worn to bed. I slid it down off my shoulders, tossing it aside before kissing him again. "Make love to me, Wesley." I whispered heavily, rolling my hips against his again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:33 pm

I smiled up at her, nodding and pulling her closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her there in my arms. I kissed her deeply, sliding my hands up through her hair and pulling her head closer to mine, kissing her more deeply. I groaned into her mouth, lifting my hips more to her as she pushed hers against mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:54 pm

I rolled on my back, letting him come up above me. I slid my legs around his waist, letting my fingers move over his chest slowly. I curled my fingers in his shoulders, kissing him deeply, letting my tongue massage his. I hooked my fingers into his boxers, sliding them down and off his hips, moaning softly. I got his boxers off and tossed them aside. I slid my own panties down, kicking those aside before returning to his lips and kissing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:03 pm

I loved it when Robyn got like this, like she really needed me, not just wanted me. She had to have me. I wouldn't pass this up. I reached down between us, taking my cock in my hand and sliding it between her lips. I felt her arch up to me and let it slide within her. "Oh, God, Bobby!" I groaned out, pressing my lips back to hers passionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 am

"Oh, Wes." I whispered, curling my fingers into his shoulders, moving up slowly and back down as slow. "Love you." I mumbled, moving up and down again, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:47 am

I looked down at her as I pushed my cock deeper and deeper inside of her. Nothing felt this good. There was nothing better than making love to Bobby. I knew she was the one I am supposed to be with. Soul mates? I know she's gotta be mine. Nothing else could describe what we had for each other. I let my lips trail down over her chin, down her neck, sucking there for a moment before groaning out, "God, Bobby, oh, God, I love you!" I pushed into her, arching my back a little to get even deeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:52 am

I tried to ignore the feeling that was bubbling up my throat but the more I did the worst it got. "Wes, stop." It felt so good. I didn't want it to stop. God I didn't but I couldn't ignore how this felt. "Stop!" I pushed him aside, grabbed the robe near me and ran into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut, locking it and running to the toilet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:57 am

It took me a moment to gather my thoughts, but as soon as the lock clicked on the bathroom door, I was off the bed and knocking on the door. "Bobby?" I tried the handle, even though I knew I heard the lock. "Bobby? Open up, sweetie." I could hear how sick she was in there and it tore my heart in two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:02 am

"No," I said, wiping my mouth, my eyes watering. "Go away." I hated how sick I was. Megan had been sick but at least she had a reason for hers... and then it hit me and my eyes opened wide. I tried to think back.... outside today I couldn't remember a time me and Wes weren't safe. "Oh, God." I whispered, sliding the robe on and tying it shut. I could remember the day perfectly. He had come over for a quickie, because that's all either of us had time for and he had forgot a condom. I flushed the toilet, leaning my head against it as another wave of sickness hit me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:26 am

"Please, Bobby. I can't stand to see you like this. Can you please, just," I sighed, leaning my head against the door, "please just let me in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 am

I stood, my legs shaking roughly under me as tears ran down my cheeks. If I was pregnant.... I wasn't sure what the hell I'd do. I was so lost. If I had baby... especially my brother-in-law's baby then what? What happened next? I loved Wes and all I wanted to do was raise this baby with him. But what could I do? I turned the water on. "Go away, Wes. Please. Just leave me alone." I washed my mouth out, opening the drawers and finding some mouth wash thankfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:09 pm

I closed my eyes tightly. She's never pushed me out. Never. "Bobby, what's wrong? Please, just tell me. Let me in and we'll talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:35 pm

"Please, Wes, just go away." I turned the water off, flushed the toilet and looked at the body length mirror. "I can't.." I whispered to myself, opening my robe and touching my naked stomach. It was still flat.. but.. "Oh, God." I said, closing my robe, sitting on the floor and crying into my hands. This was all I wanted. From the second I knew what love was it's all I wanted.. but this wasn't right. It wasn't. I wasn't married. I was in love with my sister's husband and I could possibly be pregnant with his baby. This was terrible. I didn't want to hurt... I wanted this to be a good thing... but how could it be with things like this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:54 pm

I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. She'd never shut me out, not in the whole time I've known her. I pulled back my hand from the door, and saw my watch on my wrist. Sighing heavily, I looked at the time and was reminded of the radio interview at WKON. I stood up, knocking on the door, trying once more. "Please let me in, Bobby. Please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:46 pm

"No, go away damn it!" I covered my face again, trying to stifle my sobs. God, I loved him so much but he wasn't mine to love. I had no idea why I hurt myself this way... or my sister. My best friend. She had always been there for me. And yet... here I was sleeping with her husband... and now I might be pregnant with his child at the same time she was. I felt so wrong no matter how much Wes and I were right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:47 pm

I came up to the door, knocking softly. "Hey Wes? Robyn? Breakfast is being made if your hungry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:57 pm

I sighed heavily, reaching for my boxers and tugging them on before walking over and answering the door. "Bobby's locked herself in the bathroom. She won't come out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:16 pm

I glanced behind him, seeing the door shut. I frowned slightly. "Did you guys argue?" I asked, taking a deep breath. "Nevermind, that's none of my business. Do you want me to try and get her to come out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:22 pm

I walked over, grabbing my pants, pulling them on. "Yes. I wish I could stay, but I've gotta get back to the city. I'm supposed to be at a radio interview in less time than it takes to actually get there." I looked back at the door. "I don't know why she won't let me in, Abby. She's never pushed me away before. I can come back up later today to pick her up and take her home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:24 pm

"Don't you worry." I told Wes, smiling. "I'll take really good care of her. And if she wants to go home I'll take her. Or if she wants you to take her I'm sure she'll call. Don't worry. I promise she's in good hands." I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked. "Hey, Robyn?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning, Angel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Back 2 Good-
Jump to: