Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good morning, Angel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Good morning, Angel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:29 pm

I sighed heavily, walking over to the bed and grabbing my shirt before putting my shoes on. I walked back over to the bathroom door, standing behind Abby. I was sure Jackson had told Abby about Robyn and me. I mean, we did sleep in the same bedroom after all. "Bobby, I love you, baby. I've gotta go. I'll call you." I looked down at Abby, placing my hand on her back. "Thank you, Abby. I appreciate it." I headed out the door, and down the stairs, running into a not so happy Jackson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:38 pm

"You're welcome." I told him. "Hey, he's gone..." I heard the lock click and the door swung open. Robyn walked out, her arms wrapped around herself. "Are you okay?" She turned to me, her face grim. She looked sick as a dog and her face was wet from tears. "No." I reached out and pulled her into a hug seeing that she was about ready to cry again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:43 pm

I heard Wesley leave and dragged myself off the floor. I let my hand touch the door and whispered a goodbye to him as well. When I was sure he was gone I opened the door and came face to face with Abby. She must've known I needed a hug because she gave me one right away. I wrapped my arms tight around her, burying my face in her shoulder. "I can't believe I messed up things so badly!" She pulled me back to look at me, brushing at my tears. "Messed up what?" I sniffled. "My life. I.. think.. no I know... I'm pregnant. I haven't done a test but I've been sick for weeks.. and it's mostly in the morning and so was Megan and she just found out she's pregnant. How could I get pregnant with my brother-in-law's baby? My poor sister.." She stepped closer, hugging me tightly. "I've made things such a mess!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:49 pm

"Oh honey." I said softly, rubbing her back. "You didn't make it a mess. Sometimes you can't stop yourself from loving someone. Even if they have someone else." She pulled away, wiping her face dry. "I don't know what to do. I should go home. I don't want to intrude." I shook my head. "Nonsense. You aren't intruding. You can stay here for the rest of the weekend if you want? I can have Jackson drive you home when he heads back that way." She shook her head. "No, I have work. I can't miss anymore. I hate missing work. Plus, I've got bills to pay. I couldn't.. and this is your guys weekend." I waved my hand. "I can give you some money if you need. I have plenty. And take a vacation. You just got bad news. As for Jackson he'll get over it." I walked over to her, hugging her. "Say you'll stay? I couldn't let my new favorite friend stay by herself and cry herself to sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:58 pm

"Oh, no, I didn't mention my bills in the hopes you'd pay them. Please, don't take it that way. I'd never want you to pay for a thing." She shook her head, leading my out of the bedroom. "I know that. I'm offering because I want my friend to stay the weekend and she can't do that if she has to work and if she doesn't work she'll get behind in bills." She brought me to another room. "This is my room. I'll get you some clothes." She walked to her big closet, coming back out with a cute yellow sun dress and handed it to me, as well as some flip flops. "There, now we can lounge out by the pool all day and not worry about a thing, okay?" I sniffled. "I suppose that sounds nice..." I hated not working but I knew I wouldn't get through an hour without crying. "Thank you, Abby. I know you didn't have to help me and I appreciate it." She smiled, patting my shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm happy to help. Why don't you go shower and meet us downstairs for breakfast?" I nodded, giving her a hug and heading to the bedroom. Even if she offered me money I'd never take it. I could afford a few days off. As long as I didn't take another off for a few months and I worked overtime. I came into the bathroom, undressed and got in the shower. I'd worry about the problem I was having later... the problem I had to make sure was real. Just thinking about it made my eyes water and i cried again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:02 pm

I decided to take a quick shower myself. I didn't take near as long because I didn't need to shave or even to wash my hair. I changed into a pair of blue jeans and a cute white top with a tie on the side and headed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning, Angel   Good morning, Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning, Angel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2