Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wesley 2 Jackson

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wesley 2 Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Wesley 2 Jackson   Wesley 2 Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 am

I couldn't get a hold of Robyn. She had turned off her phone and I kept getting her voice mail, so I decided to call Jackson. Maybe he could get her to talk to me. I knew he wasn't caring much for either of us right now, but I had to talk to her. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Jackson   Wesley 2 Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:04 am

I sighed, not wanting to answer my phone, but Abby had fallen asleep, and so I was wake alone. So, I decided to answer. "You know, I really don't want to talk to you right now, brother."
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Jackson   Wesley 2 Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:06 am

"Look, I know you're pissed at me, Jackson," I said, unlocking the door at the house and walking in. "But I really need to talk to Robyn, and she's not answering her phone."
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Jackson   Wesley 2 Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:11 am

"You know what," I told him, trying to stay quiet. "Maybe it's good she's not answering! Maybe you should be calling your wife instead of her sister."
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Jackson   Wesley 2 Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 am

"You know, Jackson, I get how you feel, but I really need to talk to Robyn. Can you please get her to talk to me?" I walked back toward the den.
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Jackson   Wesley 2 Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:22 am

I sighed, stretching slightly. "She's not here." Wesley started to ask where she was, so I just said, "She left not long after you did."
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Jackson   Wesley 2 Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:28 am

I didn't even say anything else. If she went home, she probably needed some time alone. I couldn't blame her. My mind was spinning still over everything that was going on. Megan and I shouldn't be having a baby. Bobby and I should be. I didn't even say anything to Jackson before hanging up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wesley 2 Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Jackson   Wesley 2 Jackson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Jackson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Back 2 Good-
Jump to: