HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Surprise. Surprise. Surprise.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Surprise. Surprise. Surprise.   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:45 am

I walked across the room, coming up to Pops. "You know my face is free and clear to hit too if you want? Because I don't like this either. Our momma means more than this. And I can bet she's rolling over in her grave right now knowing you hit her son." I turned my cheek. "Wanna hit me too before I walk out the door?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise. Surprise. Surprise.   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:51 am

I couldn't believe what was happening here. I came up behind Dante, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "Come on, Dante. Let's go get a breath of fresh air." I turned back, looking at Jack. "Do you think you could go check on B and her friend. They're in the basement." I looked back at John who was pulling Jaycee into his arms, kissing the side of her head. Looking down at Dante, I rubbed his arm. "Come on," I walked with him toward the door and out into the crisp Fall air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise. Surprise. Surprise.   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:55 am

"Yeah," I told Megan, nodding. I was glad she gave me a task to do because I had no idea what to do... my feet and my body had shut down till she gave me a task. I tried to find something to say to Pops and decided on nothing. I turned and headed down the steps. "Bianca?" I called coming into the basement. "No swiming in your fancy dresses, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise. Surprise. Surprise.   

Back to top Go down

Surprise. Surprise. Surprise.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2