Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She really is gone...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

She really is gone... Empty
PostSubject: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:08 am

I looked up at the door as Robyn walked in and then back at my guitar. I hated that she was seeing me like this, but she knew I was only human. Megan expected me to be superhuman, but Robyn knew me for what I was. Merely human. I strummed the chords to my mama's song, but not singing. "I never thought this day would come," I told her. "I seriously thought Pops was still in love with my mother." I stopped strumming. "Ok, yes, I understand, people move on, but he always said he never would, that he never could." I shook my head, looking up at her, tears burning my eyes. "I just don't understand, Bobby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:14 am

I shut the bedroom door, moving across the room, sitting down on the bed next to him. I curled my fingers in the ends of his hair, my other arm wrapping around his arm. I rested my head on his arm, looking up at him. "Your Pops loves your mom, Wes. He always will. Just because he loves someone else now doesn't mean he still doesn't miss or love her. You love me and Megan, right? In different ways?" I gently rubbed his back. "I know your hurting and I wish I could take that pain away but you have to understand that your mom would probably not want your pops to be alone, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:30 am

I closed my eyes letting my head rest sideways on hers. I didn't know what I'd do without her calming influence in my life. "I know she wouldn't... I guess." I lifted my head, turning it to look down at her. "I miss her so much, you know. Even now. It's been about fifteen years, but I still miss her. I know I will never stop, even if Pops can move on with his life," I sighed, turning my head back to look at my guitar, strumming the chords to Mama's song again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:42 am

I rubbed his back, staring at him. "He's not moving on without her. She'll always be with him. He's just finding someone else to share his time on earth with. The time he lost with your mom." I frowned. "Do you wanna talk about her, maybe? You don't have too but I know it helps me to talk about my parents when I'm missing them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:47 am

I stopped strumming, placing my hand over the strings. "It was my fault," I told her quietly. "Well, not really. But it was my birthday. My twenty-first birthday..." I closed my eyes, trying to keep the tears from falling. "She was on her way to the party at Bart's Bar on Clinton." I inhaled slowly. "We heard it happen. Pops and me..." Shaking my head slowly, I exhaled. "The truck driver's breaks went out... Ran the red light there on the corner... Right there by Bart's... Mama's car ended up halfway down Cleveland." I closed my eyes tighter. "Pops and I rode with her to the hospital... She didn't make it..." I swallowed hard. "She didn't even make it to the hospital..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:51 am

"Oh, Wesley," I whispered heavily, leaning over some, wrapping my arms tight around his neck, closing my eyes as I hugged him. "I'm so sorry, Wesley. I'm so so sorry." It was the first time he had ever told me what happened. I never realized it was so terrible... or that he blamed himself. "It wasn't your fault. It wasn't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:55 am

And the tears started to fall. I couldn't keep them back. I leaned over, resting the guitar in it's stand. I turned back to her, wrapping my arms around her, pulling her to sit on my lap so I could really hold her. I buried my face in her neck and let the tears fall. "I love you, Robyn. More than anything, I love you. You're everything to me. I never want to lose you. I can't lose you." I cried, softly, there into her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:06 am

"You'll never lose me. Ever." I promised, hugging his neck tightly, letting one hand move over the back of his head. "I love you too. So much." I kissed the top of his head, shifting slightly to get closer. I kissed his forehead, trying to help him feel better. "I love you, Wesley."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:19 am

I looked up at her, my eyes red with tears. "I need you, Robyn... Help me forget. Please. Help me forget everything." I wasn't just talking about tonight. I wasn't just talking about my mom. I was talking about the mess I put myself in falling in love with my wife's sister. She wasn't my wife at the time, but I married her when I knew I shouldn't. I should never have married Megan, but I did. And now I've created a mess bigger than I had ever imagined. "Help me forget."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:23 am

"Ho-w...?" I whispered. "How... can... I?" I took in a deep breath. "Oh.... like this? I can kiss it away." I leaned in, kissing his cheeks, kissing away the tears before leaning down and kissing him on the lips deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:33 am

I turned her slightly so her back was on my bed, even with her legs still draped over my lap. I dove into her kiss, kissing her back just as deeply. I needed to forget. I needed to forget everything but her. This was the only way I knew how. I slid my hand over the side of her breast in her dress, kissing her even deeper, my tongue tangoing with hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 am

"Mmm, Wesley." I whispered against his lips, pulling his hat off his head, tossing it back on the bed, curling my fingers in his hair. I kicked my shoes off, linking my feet behind his back, kissing him deeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:44 am

I slid my hands up under her dress, starting to rub her through her panties. I pushed myself against her, letting her feel my cock. "Oh, God, Bobby. I need you. I really need you, badly," I murmured against her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:47 am

"I need you too." I whispered heavily, sliding down his zipper slowly, letting my fingers graze over his cock through his boxers. I pushed his pants down, sitting up slightly to push his jacket down and off his shoulders. "I love you, Wesley." I whispered, kissing him deeply, burying both hands in his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:57 am

I closed my eyes, groaning and pulling at her panties, letting them drop off the bed. I pushed my boxers down. "Next time, I'll take my time with you, I promise." I pushed her dress up, laying against her as I grabbed my cock and slid it along her pussy before sliding it into her slowly to start out with, just until I got a rhythm. Then I started pushing in and out of her, faster and harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:59 am

"Oh!" I gasped softly, gripping his shoulders, my legs wrapping tighter around him. "Oh, yes!" I whispered breathlessly trying to keep my voice down the best I could. I leaned up, kissing him softly, arching my back to feel him better, deeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:33 pm

I groaned, feeling her hips move to receive me better. I buried my head in her neck, holding her against me as I continued pushing into her. God, I was sure I wasn't going to hold on long. I hardly ever made love to her this roughly. I really hoped I wasn't hurting her, but she didn't sound like I was hurting her. She sounded like she was feeling just as good as I was, so I didn't pull back. I wasn't even sure I could if I tried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:59 pm

I gasped out loud, scratching at his back, my legs tight around his waist. "Wesley!" I whispered loudly, my walls clamping down on him. "Oh, yes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:23 pm

I felt her starting to cum, just as my balls tightened up. "Oh, Jesus, Bobby!" I pushed harder into her, feeling my explosion rip through my body as I came deep with in her. "Bobby!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm

I panted softly, gripping his shoulders, riding the wave of my orgasm. "I love you." I whispered lightly, kissing him on the lips softly. I had forgot where we were. I didn't even bother moving an inch. I couldn't remember a time we ever made love like this. With so much urgency. So much need. I knew it was because we had such short time together.. but it felt so good. I shifted slightly, kissing him lightly on the lips, my legs falling to the sides of him, too tired to hold them up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:05 am

I collapsed on top of her, unable to hold my wight up anymore. God, I was exhausted. My breathing was heavy, mixed in her hair. I could smell her scent, her shampoo, her perfume, everything that was Robyn. I pulled out of her, rolling slightly over, pulling her into my arms against me. "Oh, God, Bobby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:25 am

I turned, letting my face bury in the crook of his next. I didn't say a word, just relaxed against him. "I'm exhausted." I admitted, hugging him to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:50 am

I smiled, nodding my head but only slightly. "Me too," I whispered, kissing the top of her head. Looking around, I furrowed my brow. "It's awfully quiet downstairs..." I had forgotten everything that had happened in the last half hour. The only thing that I was thinking about was in this room with Robyn, but now I was sure it was way too quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:41 am

I sat up slightly, staring at the door. "It really is isn't it?" I had gotten so lost in me and him that I hadn't even noticed till now. I leaned over, grabbing my panties, sliding them up and over my hips. "Probably should head downstairs to see what's going on?" I couldn't believe we had sex in his pops house.. with my sister right downstairs. I had no idea what came over me. I never did things like this... ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:04 pm

I stood, fixing my pants, reaching for my hat and running my fingers through my hair before putting it on. I knelt down, grabbing her shoes and turned to help her slide them on before taking her hand and standing up. "Lets go see." I took her hand and walked out the door, heading down the stairs with her, only then letting go of her hand. I saw Bianca's friend heading into the living room. "AJ, where is everyone?" She was soaking wet and I wondered what had happened. She stopped, looking up the stairs at me, shaking her head. "I don't know. I came back upstairs and everyone was gone." I looked over at Robyn, coming with her to the bottom of the stairs before looking back at AJ.

"Why are you all wet? Where's Bianca? Are you two alright?" She shook her head. "It's nothing. But Bianca came upstairs a long time ago. I don't know where she is either." That's odd. I reached in my pocket, pulling out my phone to call Megan's phone. Her phone went off from where I had hung her coat up in the closet. Ending the call, I shook my head and slid my phone back in my pocket. "Come on," I said, walking to the closet. I grabbed Robyn and Megan's coats, taking Meg's phone out of her pocket and slipping it in my pocket with my own before handing AJ Megan's coat.

"Put this on. It wouldn't be good for you to get sick. There's a blanket out in Megan's car you can use." I turned to Robyn, helping her with her jacket, worry written all over my face. I didn't know what we were doing or where we were going, but we should probably get AJ home and then try to figure things out. I took Robyn's hand and placing my hand over AJ's back, walking with them to the door. Opening it, I lead them out toward Megan's car to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She really is gone...   She really is gone... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She really is gone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Back 2 Good-
Jump to: