Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell me why...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:43 pm

I had left Dante's and cried all the way to pick up Tammy. I made sure my eyes were dry and not so red before I went inside to pick her up. She was so happy to see me, an I was happy to see her too. She was the only thing I had of Dante that didn't make me want to cry my eyes out. She was the best part of both of us. She could tell I'd been crying, but I told her Mama had a hard day. She gave me the biggest hug and told me she'd make my night easy. We drove home and I parked my car in the garage before heading inside. Shutting the door behind us, I set her down on her feet. "Why don't you go find Luke and Mama will see what we're having for dinner." I came into the kitchen and saw that A was already making it. "I saw J's car in the garage. I'm glad you're here. Where is J?"
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:00 pm

"J?" I said, putting down the wooden spoon that I had been using to stir the noodles. "Really? You ask about your cousin as if he's suppose to be here. As if I invited him, B? Seriously? That man is a cocky bastard and I want you to tell him he needs to leave my home and never come back. Since he refuses to let ME fire him from taking care of ME. I don't need to be taken care of! The threats are nothing! I'm fine! Foster was enough security! I don't need more. Especially not that miserable bastard that bosses me around and uses my son for information. So go march up to the guest room and tell him to go away!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:03 pm

"I will not, A! J happens to be my cousin, he's just as much family to me as you are," I told her, shaking my head. "And the threats aren't nothing! And I don't want Foster living here. You need someone around you who can take care of you 24/7. I'm not a bodyguard and I'm not going to pretend to be. My cousin has been in the trenches of Afghanistan. He can protect you far better than anyone I know. I'm not going to let some crazed fan hurt my sister! Or worse! We've already lost Dad and Dante, yes to two different things, I'm not going to lose you too!"
Back to top Go down

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:14 pm

"I get threats all the time, B. It's part of my job. I'm fine. I don't need a man I barely know in my home. He's a cocky arrogant bastard and I don't want that sorta influence around my son! He doesn't have a father figure as is, but having a man who doesn't give a whip about him in this house acting as if he cares for my son, using him as someone to get information out of, all the while letting my son get attached and then him running off is not okay with me! I'm safe! I don't need your blasted cousin's help! Tell him to leave! I mean it, B! I don't want him here!" I turned my back to her, stirring the noodles again.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:17 pm

"I do want him here! And I will NOT ask him to leave!" I wrapped my arms tightly around myself. I had had the worst time over at Dante's, and really, all I wanted to do was go up to my room and cry for the rest of the night and listen to his music, like I did almost every night after I see him, but right now, A was more important than my crying fest. "I am not going to lose you! Don't you understand?"
Back to top Go down

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:55 pm

I turned my head. "You're not going to lose me. I promise you that. I'm fine." I sighed. "But if it means that much to you... to have him here. Fine, but tell him to stay the hell out of my way, okay? And not to speak to my son. He doesn't need him acting like he cares when he doesn't." I turned back to the food. "The angel hair pasta is almost done. If you want you can set the table." I could tell she was upset and I didn't want to pester because I knew that more than likely she went and saw my brother and I didn't want to hear about it.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:00 pm

I nodded my head softly, turning to the cupboard to pull some plates out. I started to set the table, humming "Picture". It was a habit I had that I didn't even realize I did. I did it especially on the nights that I'd gone to see Dante, and after singing it while he was playing it in the living room, I guess it was stuck in my head, but it wasn't even something I realized I was doing. "So," I said, "how was your day aside from having to deal with my cousin?"
Back to top Go down

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:14 pm

"Terrible. I had to cancel a show. That's going to cost me huge. I broke contract. And the money isn't even the issue. My fans are going to be hurt. They spent all that money and I had to let them down because your loon of a cousin carried me out over his shoulder and told me I HAD to leave! He rushed into my dressing room, came back out and told me I had to leave, cancel my show and not turn back. Do you understand how bad that is for me?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:38 pm

I turned directly to her, shaking my head. "What was in your dressing room? What happened, A?" If J thought that something was harmful to her, he had to have a reason to go in there. I didn't know how he knew, but I'd have to ask him later. I didn't like this. I didn't like this at all. "A, I think we have to cancel the next few shows," I told her, not even letting her answer me yet. "I'm not going to put your safety on the line just for a few shows. Let J secure things first and then we can get back on track."
Back to top Go down

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 pm

"I don't know what the hell was in my room." I mumbled, dumping the pasta in a bowl and pulling out the bread from the oven. I nearly dropped the bread when I heard her. I set it on the stove and turned to her. "What?! Are you insane!? Do you even hear yourself?! I'm not cancelling any more shows! Hell no! Not happening!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 pm

"A, you don't understand! This is your safety we're talking about here! I'm not about to put your life on the line just for a few shows! You can afford to forgo a few shows," I told her, pulling some glasses from the cupboard beside where she was standing.
Back to top Go down

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 pm

"Wait a second. When did this become your life? Or Jackson's? This is my life. Mine! Stop trying to manage my life. Yes, your my manager and I love you and I love that you want to protect me. But this is my life. My risk. Not yours! Stop trying to tell me what I need to do. This is my choice. I'm not cancelling shows. If that hurts you, sorry. But this is MY life. Not yours. Stop trying to run my life for me. I don't need you too!" My voice slowly raised with each word in my anger at the situation. Not at B.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:01 pm

I turned away from her, not saying another word. I finished setting the table in silence. When I was finished setting the table, I said, "I'll go get the kids and tell J it's time to eat," without even looking her way. I left the room, wiping away a rebel tear. I didn't know what to do. She wouldn't listen to me. I knew if I went to Mom, A wouldn't listen to her. She wouldn't listen to anyone. I just had to make sure that J stayed on her like no other. There was no way I was going to lose my sister.
Back to top Go down

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:04 pm

I sighed heavily, leaning my head down as I gripped against the sink. I was trying to get rid of my access anger so we could all try and have a pleasant dinner. I pulled myself up and cut the bread. I set the food on the table and went to get wine for the adults and some juice for the kids.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 pm

I walked into Lucas' room where he and Tammy were playing. "Hey, dinner's ready." Tammy dropped the legos and ran over, jumping up into my arms. "Are you still sad, Mama?" I took a deep breath, nodding my head. "Mama just wants the night to be over and we can start a brand new day tomorrow." Tammy started singing to me as she played with my hair, "The sun'll come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun." I smiled, taking Lucas' hand, starting to sing with her, as we walked out of his room and back toward the kitchen. "When I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely, I just stick out my chin, and grin, and say..." I turned to look down at Lucas as we walked toward the guest room where I was sure J was, "Sing, Lucas." He looked up at me and we all continued singing, "The sun'll come out tomorrow, so you gotta hang on until tomorrow, come what may. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, you're only a day away. Tooomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow. You're only a dayyyyy aaaaaawayyyyyy!" We all giggled as we walked into J's room. "Hey, J. A has dinner ready, want to come down?" He looked up at me, smiling. "Oh, hey, Binx." He nodded. "Start without me. I have to finish up a few things and then I'll be down." I smiled, nodding. He was busy. I'd get a hug from him after dinner, and then we could sit down and discuss what was going on with A. I walked with the kids back down into the kitchen, letting Lucas sit at his spot and putting Tammy on her booster seat, kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tell me why... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why...   Tell me why... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me why...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superstars-
Jump to: