HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

What the fuck?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: What the fuck?!?!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:52 am

I rolled over, pulling Brianna into my arms, smiling. Although, that was a terrible idea. I had the worst hangover and I didn't remember everything that happened last night. I just wanted to lay here beside Bri and not wake up for a few more hours. Hopefully she wouldn't wake up and I could go back to sleep. I knew if she woke up, we'd have another round of what happened last night. Not that I would ever complain about that, but with the way my head was pounding, I wasn't up to fucking her again. And that was saying something. I must have drunk the whole keg last night. The only reason I knew we had fucked was because we were both butt ass naked.

I pulled her closer to me and rested my head in her neck. She smelled so good. It wasn't her usual scent. Vanilla and ... honey? It reminded me of my momma's tea that she used to make for Dante and me. I wasn't going to complain. It was actually very soothing. It would help me get back to sleep easily, just as momma's tea always had. I inhaled her once more into me and tried to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:19 am

I snuggled more against Jeff's chest, trying to ignore the nagging ache in the back of my head. It hurt something fierce and I just wanted to go back to sleep but I also couldn't ignore the rumbling my stomach was making either. "Jeff," I said, stretching slightly against him, feeling his naked body rub against mine. It felt a little different. I had to assume he was working out more... or maybe I was just imaging things. Hell even his smell was different... his fingers felt different too. I sat up quickly, turning and looking down at Jeff... "Oh, God, you're not Jeff." I mumbled, pulling the sheet up against my naked breasts, staring at Jackson in amazement. I can't believe one of the only people I hated in this world was laying on the bed naked next to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:26 am

My eyes widened and I shot up in bed beside her. "You're not Bri!" I stood quickly, staring down at her. The fact that I was naked wasn't even important. "No, I'm not that pantie waste!" I didn't care what I said about him. I didn't like the guy anymore than I liked Abigail Castellano. "What the hell are we doing here? And why in the hell are we here together like this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:32 am

"Don't call him names, Jackass!" I tossed a pillow at him, sliding out of the bed, keeping the sheet wrapped around me. "I don't know! Wanna put something on that small pecker of yours so I don't have to see it!" I scooped up my dress, glancing around the destroyed room. Everything was knocked over and broken. It was like a damn tornado busted through the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:57 am

I shook my head, leaning over to pick up my boxers that were peeking out from under the cover left on the bed. I pulled them on and continued to stand there in front of her. "What the hell happened here? What in the fuck did we do last night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:00 am

"Do you have wax in your oversized ears? I said I don't know." I went to push my hair back and stopped dead when I caught site of the wedding band on my left finger. At least it seemed to be one.. "What in the fuck is this?!" I yelled the last word, my eyes wide as I stared at the band on my finger. "What is this!?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:12 am

I looked down at my own hand and then back over at her. "What did you make us do?" I knew she had said she didn't know what the fuck happened, but this had to be her treachery. "You followed me to Vegas and then got me to marry you? What the fuck? Is this all part of your evil witch plan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:03 pm

My eyes widened and my mouth falling with it. "Excuse me? As if I'd ever want to marry a man like you! Let alone plan on it!" I pulled the ring off, tossing it at my feet. "It's just a ring. That doesn't mean a damn thing. Get out of my hotel room, assface!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:28 am

"Who says it's your goddamned room? Maybe it's mine!" I couldn't believe I remembered that I had come to Vegas in the first place. But I did. I came with... I came with Dante. As I looked around the room, I realized this wasn't mine. It must be hers. "Yeah, believe me! There isn't anything I'd rather do!" I started to gather up my clothing, wanting to high tail it out of their as quickly as possible. "I just pray to God you didn't give me Crabs or-- fuck, AIDS."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:38 am

"Excuse me????" I snapped up right, glaring hard at Jackson. "Fuck you, asshole!" I walked over to the lamp tossing it in his direction. "I wouldn't touch your tiny ass penis even if you begged me! Trust me we did not have sex." I knew that wasn't true. A girl's body could tell... and I could tell. But I wasn't giving him the satisfaction of knowing he did anything with me. Not when this was a HUGE mistake. I stalked off to the bathroom to get dressed, slamming the door behind me, sucking up tears I felt building at the prospect of cheating on Jeff... a man I loved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:49 am

I sighed, picking up my pants, shaking my head. I zipped them up and furrowed my brow, feeling something folded up in my back pocket, thick paper, folded up. I reached into my pocket, pulling it out and unfolding it. My jaw dropped open a mile wide. This wasn't a joke. This shit really happened. I slowly walked over to the bathroom door, talking to the Castellano Witch on the other side. "Ummm... There's something I think you should see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:56 am

After washing up and getting dressed I heard a knock at the door and rolled my eyes. I opened the door, folding my arms over my chest. "Can I fucking help you? Because I think I told you to leave my room!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:14 am

I handed her the paper. "I think technically it's our room... even if you did rent it... What's the saying 'What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine?'" Honestly, I didn't like the idea of this very much, but it looked legit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:23 am

I looked the paper over and my eyes about bulged out of my head. "Oh, God..." I dropped the paper at his feet, walked around him and grabbed my purse. "I need to find B and get out of here... and find a way to forget what I just saw!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:30 am

I rolled my eyes. God, she was infuriating. "Yeah, you do that, sweet cheeks." I found my shirt, leaning over to pick it up and put it on. "I don't know what the hell possessed me to marry your witch ass."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:33 am

"I don't know what forced me to marry you but I'll figure it out! Especially since I'd rather a bear eat my face then be in a room with you!" I opened the door, slammed it shut behind me and tugged out my phone to call for B to try and find her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:34 am

I shook my head, finding my shoes and pulling my phone out of my pocket to call my brother. Hopefully he'd have some clue as to what the hell I had done last night and why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck?!?!   

Back to top Go down

What the fuck?!?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What Happens In Vegas-
Jump to: