Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Empty
PostSubject: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:00 pm

How did you tell the person you love you not only cheated on them but married the bitch? I mean honestly? How would I ever wiggle my ass out of that one? I mean was it even possible? She'd probably cut me, toss me out the door and never look at me again. I hated the idea of that. I wasn't one to fall in love but I was in love with Guin.

I hadn't said it yet but I was. I knew that much. There's no other reason why I'd feel this way... and why I kept her around. Not unless I loved her. I had gone home to shower, only because I knew she'd smell Bianca's perfume on me. Hell I couldn't get the damn smell out of my own nose! I couldn't get the feel of her off my skin and I had taken a damn shower. Bitch was going to live to regret tricking me! That's for sure!

I walked up the steps to Guin's place, lifting my hand and knocking lightly. I could lie... I thought it over as I waited for someone to answer. The more I thought about it the better a lie sounded. Especially the whole saying "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." maybe it could and should.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:52 pm

I just got home from work and was about to head into the shower when I heard a knock at the door. I didn't know who it could be. I was the only one home. Genni was at her friends house. Mom was in Paris because her mother was sick, and they thought she was dying. Seriously, if you ask me, mom should just let that old battleaxe die. Her parents had shunned her when she fell in love with papa and wanted to marry him. Why she would want anything to do with them now was beyond me. And Papa was at the station. I could either ignore the door or go see who it was. Turning off the light in the bathroom, I headed back down the stairs and saw Dante through the smoky glass on the door. I started to run down the stairs after seeing him. Opening the door, I threw my arms around him, jumping up against him and wrapping my legs around him. "I can't believe you're home! I thought you were going to be gone forever!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:05 am

I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her ass in my hands. "I missed you so I came home as soon as I could." I kissed her lips softly, kicking the door shut behind me and still holding her. "Did you have a good weekend without me? Even though I'm sure you missed my sexy body?" I winked, laughing slightly. I had to stop feeling bad.. she'd sense something and I didn't want her to sense anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:09 am

I giggled, stringing kisses over his neck and face. "Oh, yes! I missed you horribly." I giggled more, pulling back to look at him. "I worked all weekend." Crinkling my nose, I remembered I hadn't showered yet. "I just got home. I probably smell terrible!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:35 am

"Not even a little bit." I whispered, kissing the space on her neck I loved the most. "You smell as perfect as always." I started carrying her up the steps. "Anyone home? Or am I safe to carry you like this?" I mumbled, kissing the other side of her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:51 am

I moaned softly, sliding my fingers through his hair. "No one is home." I let my teeth scrape across his ear. "Where do you plan on carrying me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:09 am

"Hmmm, you're bedroom." I mumbled, capturing her lips in a heated kiss. I let her body slam up against the wall as my fingers curled in her hair. "Or right here is nice too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:40 am

I whimpered, not out of pain, but pure pleasure as my back came against the wall. "Here!" I gasped. "Here is good!" I pulled at his shirt, pulling it off over his head and dropping it on the floor. "Here is very good!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:31 pm

I tugged her shirt up and over her head, tossing it aside. I could feel the nag of guilt tearing at me but I pushed past it, letting my mouth slid down her neck and nipping the side of her breast. "Mmm," I moaned slightly, gripping her ass harder. I knew she could tell I was distracted if she saw how much I wasn't into this but I was trying really hard to hide it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:17 am

I really wanted to let him just take me, like he was, but I couldn't, not with how not into it he was seeming. Sure, I could tell he was hiding it, it's one of the things he did best, hide things, except for when it comes to me. It finally got the better of me, and I pulled my head away from his, letting it press back against the wall so I could look at him. "Stop... Just stop." I sighed, leaning my forehead against his, breathing deeply. "What is it?" I asked on a heavy whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:07 pm

I pulled back, letting her lower to her feet, curling my fingers roughly in my hair. "I can't tell you. I can't." I stepped back, my hands dropping at my sides. "I'm sorry. I just can't tell you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:17 am

I took a deep breath before stepping forward and taking his hand in mine. "Come here," I softly spoke, leading him down the landing into the living room. I sat him down on the couch and straddled his legs, sitting down on his lap. I placed my hands on his shoulders, looking into his cerulean eyes, giving him a soft smile. "This is me you're talking to." I shook my head gently. "There isn't anything you can't tell me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:35 am

"Oh yes there is and this is one of them. Trust me." I shifted slightly. "You're going to hate me if I tell you." Why did I even admit that much? Was I insane?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:42 am

I furrowed my brow over the top of my eyes, shaking my head. "Are you kidding me?" I let go of a breath of a laugh. "There is nothing you could ever say or do that would ever make me hate you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:35 am

I stood, setting her down on her ass on the couch. "Just forget I said anything. I need to get home." I leaned down, kissing her lips. "I'll come by tomorrow afternoon to see you, promise." I turned and walked to the front door, jogging down her porch steps. I was running like a coward but I didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 am

I got up off the couch, running to the door and held it open, calling out to him. "Dante! You don't have to go! Dante!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.   What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happens in Vegas.... stays in Vegas.
Page 1 of 1