Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You want detention?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You want detention? Empty
PostSubject: You want detention?   You want detention? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:05 am

I walked past Dante and Bianca and Lucas, heading straight over toward Abigail and Jeff. "That means you two too." I looked down at Abigail after they had put some distance between the two of them. "I don't like giving detention," I said, hoping she knew I meant I didn't want to give her detention, "but I will if I have to." I turned my gaze to Jeff. "Now, are you going to get to class, or should I give you detention for inappropriate conduct and loitering in the halls?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You want detention?   You want detention? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:07 am

I took a step back, sure Mr. Frost was about to slam my head ito the locker, he looked like it. "D-Dude, man! It was just a little kiss! Students do far more than that in these halls... And even more than that in places you wouldn't even have a clue!" Not that Abigail and I have ever done it here, but I knew people who have. "You going to give us detention, you may as well detain the entire school!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: You want detention?   You want detention? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:09 am

I blinked repeatedly up at Dante, feeling incredibly awkward between him and Luke. I felt like my skin was going to crawl off of my body. "I-- I'm sorry, D... Mr. Frost." I swallowed hard, grateful I hadn't called him by his first name. "I'll get to class."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: You want detention?   You want detention? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:13 am

"Well, alright....." I took Bianca's hand, preparing to walk away when Dante spoke up. "I need to speak with Miss. Samms, so can you stay behind? I'll write you a pass. You can head off to class Mr. Michaels." I glanced oddly between the two. "I'll see you later, babe." I leaned in to kiss her cheek and stopped when I saw Mr. Frost's face. "My bad! Love you, babe." I smiled at her and walked away wondering what crawled up his ass and died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You want detention?   You want detention? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:14 am

I shifted uncomfortably. "Sorry..." I glanced up at Jeff. "Let's just go.." I said, tugging his hand some. I felt like a snake was crawling up and down my spine. I didn't like being so close to both of them at the same time. Not when I felt such overwhelming guilt suddenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You want detention?   You want detention? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:15 am

"You wanna follow me to my office in the locker room Miss Samms?" I asked Bianca, knowing I didn't have a class for another hour. My first period was free and I had to at least see her for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: You want detention?   You want detention? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:21 am

I was grateful Luke had walked off. I hadn't said I loved him in return, mostly because I wasn't sure what I felt anymore. Yeah, I knew I loved him, but I didn't know if I could say it, considering how I felt about Dante. Nodding my head softly, I started to walk ahead of him, unable to find my voice.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: You want detention?   You want detention? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 am

"You can get going to class, Mr. Michaels." My gaze didn't leave Abigail though. "Hold on a moment, Abigail. I need to have a word with you about your article that's due today for the paper." I motioned my head to the side, telling Jeff to get going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You want detention?   You want detention? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:26 am

I had wanted to spend time with my girl before class, but of course, Coach Frost had to come in and use his position as a teacher to royally piss me off. I grunted and gave Abigail's hand a soft squeeze before gleaning Mr. Frost's glare. I pulled my hand back quickly, holding my hands up as if he were a cop. "Sorry. I'm going." I winked over at Abigail. "Love you, hon. See you in a bit!" I turned and left, heading off toward class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You want detention?   You want detention? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:29 am

"Love you.." I said softly, folding my arms over my chest and watching as he walked away. I turned to Jackson. "What paper? Because last I checked I didn't have to turn that in till tomorrow." I raised my eyebrow slightly, smirking. My eyes taking in his face, lingering slightly on his lips and then his eyes. God he had the most beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You want detention?   You want detention? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:39 am

I leaned a little closer to her, but not too close. "Can I have a moment with you in the paper class?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper, just so she could hear. I'm sure she could hear how much I wanted her in my voice. God, if only I could pull her into my arms right here and show her how much I had missed her, and it had barely even been a little over six hours since I had seen her, but I missed her more than I could even begin to describe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You want detention?   You want detention? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:41 am

I let my nose wrinkle up just a little before nodding. "You sure can." I walked in front of him, trying to get the burning feeling in my belly to go away. I knew what his eyes were saying. Even in the short amount of time we'd known each other. Not to mention I had missed him... even in the short time we had been away from one another that I didn't mind being late for class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You want detention?   You want detention? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You want detention?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forbidden Fruit-
Jump to: