Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:39 am

We were lead over to a table and and the waitress told us she'd be right back to get our orders. I set Kyle down on the floor and he scrambled to pull Abigail's seat out. "Well, by all means, little man." I laughed, holding my hand out for Abigail. "Your seat, madame."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:55 am

I smiled brightly. "Thank you, baby." I kissed his head and he smiled at me. "Always be nice to a lady, open her door, pull out her chair and buy her flowers and chocolates and don't eat the chocolates! That's what pops says!" I laughed, watching as moved back to his seat. "Well, aren't you teaching him to be a modern day Romeo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:04 am

Kyle and I sat down at the table with her. "Of course. Just like his old man." I shrugged my shoulders, tilting my head slightly. "Well, maybe not exactly. He's got a better influence from his momma, so he will turn out a whole lot better than me." I turned to my son. "Don't you think, buddy?" He scoffed. "Please, Pops! I'm already a better Romeo than your sorry ass!" I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. He was right, even if he did have a mouth exactly like mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:11 am

"Hey!" I snapped at Kyle trying not to laugh or smile for that matter. "Not cool. You're right but better choice of words.." He smiled, pulling his toy out of the bag. "Sorry, momma! Blame pops potty mouth." I looked over at Jackson. "I always do." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 am

"What can I say?" I laughed more. "Chip off the old block." I reached over to mess up Kyle's hair. "Hey!" he said, pushing my hand off. "I'm not the blockhead, Pops! That would be you!" He leaned back in his chair. "Why aren't you two married?" He shook his head. "Why didn't you ever ask Momma, Pops? She's not supposed to be with Cavallari. You two are supposed to be together!" I had no idea this was coming. Shifting, I took a deep breath. "Mom's and dad's aren't always together, Kyle. You know that." He stood from the table, kicking his chair. "This fucking sucks." He walked over to Abigail, apparently not wanting to talk to me any longer. "Can I get some money for the arcade game, please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:32 am

"No you can not. Not till you apologize because that was uncalled for. We all get disappointed with stuff but we never act like a baby. Are you a baby?" He sighed, his shoulders slumping. "No." I nodded, grabbing my purse. I pulled out a few dollars. "What do you say?" He sighed. "I'm sorry momma... pops." He smiled at us both. "Thank you." I kissed his forehead, handed him the money and watched as he took the few steps to the machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:40 am

"You know," I said, leaning closer to her. "He's right though. We should be together, despite everything. And he has a right to say how he feels. But," I said, leaning back in my seat. "Even if you do love me, there's no hope for us, right? We're not meant to be together. Isn't that what you keep trying to drone into my head?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:53 am

"Oh, you mean you ignoring me was all part of your wonderful plan to prove we do belong together? Or maybe where you were doing sexual things with Carly an hour after I left the freaking house? Maybe then? Or when you ran off to a strip club with your brother and father to prove how macho man you are? Maybe then? Or when you slept with Carly and got her pregnant! Or maybe when you slept with Kyle's mom and got her pregnant! I don't know why I'd believe we aren't meant to be! Crazy I guess!" I rolled my eyes. "Jackson, I don't want to talk about us. Just once can we enjoy a nice lunch and not taint it with the past or with anger? Or with your sudden burst of I love Abby sooo much energy that seems to fade all the time as much as it shows up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:03 am

I shook my head. "In case you didn't notice, I wasn't the one who brought it up. But you can see how much Kyle wants what he wants. Even if it IS meant to be, whether you seem to think it is or it isn't." I sighed heavily. "But you're right, let's just order. Go ahead," I told her as the waitress walked up to take our order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:05 am

I sighed. I was thankful for the distraction but I was sure the conversation was long but over. "Just a large cheese pizza, bread sticks and small salad please." She nodded and walked away. I placed my hand on my stomach, smiling when I felt the babies move some. "I hope you don't mind? I can't handle much grease these days and toppings would have added more grease." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:12 am

I shook my head again. "No. I don't mind. Yeah, I love all the meat and stuff, but Kyle's favorite is cheese, so not a problem." I looked over at him. "He looks like he's massacring that game!" I laughed, looking back over at her. "I never was really good at video games. I much rather go outside and toss around a ball."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:25 am

"I'm not good at either of those things." I said laughing, watching Kyle. "I was good at shopping. That I'm good at." I smiled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:29 am

I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, and Kyle is ruined because of it." I laughed some more. "Just kidding, but a boy shouldn't like to shop as much as he does. He gets that from you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:25 pm

I cracked a smile. "Maybe he'll be a professional shopper someday." I winked, hearing my phone go off and grabbed it. I flipped it open, raising my brow at the random number. "Hello?" My heart dropped when the voice on the other end said Jeff was hurt and needed me at the hospital. "I.." I hung up, sliding my phone away in my pocket. "I have to go. Jeff was hurt." I pushed myself up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:31 pm

I sighed heavily, turning my head down, cursing the guido, for I don't know how many times even today, but I hadn't so much as turned my head down that my phone went off. I reached in my pocket and answered without even looking. "Yeah..." I looked up at Abigail, my face going ashen as I stood up with her. I closed my phone and put it back in my pocket. "Dante's at the hospital. Do you think...?" I didn't have to finish that sentence. "Come on, I'll drive you." I turned my head, yelling to Kyle. "Kyle, come on, man. We gotta go now!" He turned to look at me as his character died as if it was my fault. "Pops!!" I shook my head. "Don't. Just come." He knew my tone and came over quickly and I took his hand. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:35 pm

"Yeah, let's go.." I hadn't even brought my car. I planned on taking a cab but going in his would be easy. I tossed some money down for the pizza made that we didn't eat and grabbed Kyle's bag. I walked forward, wrapping my arms around myself as tears bubbled in my eyes and ran down my cheeks. If anything was wrong with Dante or especially Jeff I'd lost it. I walked out of the mall with Jackson and let him lead the way to his car, pulling out my phone to leave a voice mail with Carly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!    Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iceeeeeeeeeeeee cream shoppe!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: