Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell me about me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:25 pm

I turned to Julius, taking a deep breath as the cab drove down the road. "So... Can you tell me about myself? I don't... I don't know a lot, and if what you're saying is true, what everyone has told me has probably been a lie..."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:34 pm

"Everyone?" I asked, taking one of her hands in mine. "What do you mean everyone?" I kissed the top of her hand. "I'll tell you anything you want to know."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:47 pm

"Abigail and Carly... They're my... my sisters? Well, Abigail is my cousin, but they said we're like sisters? And then there was Jackson, who, I'm really not sure who he is. He seems to be attached to both of them, which is really kind of confusing to me. And then there's Jeff, who I think is some sort of bodyguard or something. I don't really know, but he was always standing outside my door. Him and some guy named Andy? Andrew?" I shook my head. "And then there's Dante and Tammy. And you said she's not mine?" She kinda looked like me, or how I saw myself in the mirror, but that could just be my mind playing tricks on me. "Why would I have a bodyguard outside my door?"
Back to top Go down

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:14 pm

"Jesus, I can't believe those people." I sighed. "When you were in high school you left, your family, including your sister and cousin hated you for it. They were mean to you and when you got famous they wanted a hand in the pot. They bugged you for a job, and you were nice enough to give them both a position, but you told them not to speak to you that you weren't family anymore because they made their choice years ago. Jackson is with Abby and Carly both, they fight over the idiot, another player on my team, and then Jeff is your bodyguard but the second he had feelings for your sister and cousin, yes, him too, he became an ass to you and I told him he'd be fired the second I got home from my trip. You're a singer but you were retiring soon so we could get married and start a family. I can't believe they all took advantage of you when I was gone! I just can't believe this! Demons! The whole lot of them!!! They want your money so they're fine with a crazy man getting his hands on you. Bastards." I shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:17 pm

I turned my head down, looking at my hand in his. I guess what he was saying was true. I mean, it did kind of make sense. But when he said family, my stomach did this weird turn. Did I even want a family? I didn't know how to be a mother, and I knew being a mother to Tammy was going to be difficult, that's why I had asked A and... Abigail and Carly to help me. But I didn't need their help, not if what Julius said is true. "I guess I have no need for what I do anymore anyway, considering I don't remember." I looked back up at him. "What is it you do?"
Back to top Go down

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:30 pm

"I'm the coach to a football team. The Jets." I smiled. "And you and I met a few years ago while you were working. You had a smile that let up the entire room. I was smitten from the very second I saw you. You didn't want a relationship, after what happened with Dante, but we kept bumping into each other and you took it as fate and asked me out right then and there, well, I sorta bugged you and then you asked me out." I chuckled. "We've been together ever since. We live together. We have since a few months after we started dating. I proposed not too long ago and our wedding was set for next month... but I got called away on business and had to leave quickly and then I couldn't get home. God, I did everything imaginable, finally I had to hire a private jet. I'm sorry it took me so long." I kissed her knuckles. "I know you say you don't remember me but I'll help you remember. I swear it. And I swear nobody will ever take advantage of you again." I smiled softly, getting out when we pulled up to the cafe. I helped her out, holding her in my arms to help her walk inside.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:14 am

I didn't feel altogether uncomfortable in Julius' arms... They didn't feel like Dante's arms, but I guess I'd get used to it. We walked into the cafe and the hostess walked up to us, looking us over weirdly. "Isabella? I thought you..." She paused briefly and then continued after looking at Julius. "I thought you died..." I gave a smile, the best I could fake. "No. I'm still alive. Can we get a table?" The hostess almost tripped over herself after looking at Julius again before grabbing two menus and turned back to us. "Follow me." She turned around and led us toward the back to a quiet corner table.
Back to top Go down

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:33 am

"We use to come here all the time. Her name is Brittany. The waitress. She always takes care of us." I smiled, helping her sit at the table before sitting down next to her. "Two waters for now please. She needs something to drink." She nodded and scurried away, obviously overwhelmed with all of this. If she read the magazine rags she knew all about what was going on right now and how odd this scene was.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:35 am

I smiled, thanking him shortly for ordering me some water. I did need something to drink. I picked up the menu and then looked across the table at him. "What do I usually order?... I don't even know what would taste good."
Back to top Go down

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:49 am

"You order this," I said opening the menu and pointing to number four. "The Chicken Alfredo. You said it reminded you of home." I smiled. "Do you think that sounds good?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:08 am

I let the smile fade from my face. "No." I shook my head. "Nothing to remind me of anything like that. Something new please." I looked over the menu. "What about... Is the lasagna any good?"
Back to top Go down

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:15 am

"It's what I get every single time I come here. It's wonderful. Is there anything else you'd like? Soup? Salad?" I rubbed her arm. "I'm so glad you trust me. You must know in your heart somewhere that I love you more thana anyone in this world ever could."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:18 am

I smiled softly up at him, biting my lip. I wasn't sure how much I did trust him. But he had a picture of the two of us together, and the hostess had called me Isabella, just like he had. Maybe he was right. "I guess a salad? Italian dressing would be good."
Back to top Go down

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:33 am

I nodded, waving the waitress over. We ordered our food and she left us in a hurry to go gossip I'm sure. I took a sip of the water she left behind. "What else would you like to know?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:44 am

I looked up at Julius, but my eyes immediately went behind him... "Dante..." He wasn't what I wanted to talk about, but he was here and he was coming straight toward the table... and he didn't look happy. I gripped at the table, not knowing what to do or where to go.
Back to top Go down

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:46 am

I turned my head, my eyes following her line of site. My shoulders tensed, my fingers curling in the napkin by my fingers, the napkin holding the steak knife. "Don't worry about him.." I said, sliding out of my seat and reaching Dante before he got close. "Get out of here." He shoved my hands, glaring hard at me. "Do not touch me again or I'll kill you." If he thought his threats scared me even a little he was wrong. "Don't bother her." I said, pushing him again. "She doesn't want anything to do with you!"
Back to top Go down

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:50 am

The second I caught site of Bianca I headed straight for her, forgetting Jeff was with me. However before I could get to her Julius stopped me. "Bullshit! What did you say to her?!?!" I growled, shoving him again. He shoved back and that was it for me, I snapped. I sent my fist colliding with the side of his face. He tipped back, crashing into a table. It flipped over sending him and everything on it to the floor. I came down closer, grabbing his shirt, tugging him up and hitting him again. "Jeff! Get her out of here!" I yelled, still hitting Julius. Julius kneed me hard in the gut, sending me back on the floor. "Don't you touch her!" He yelled, punching me in the face hard. The room spun and dimmed a little but I sent my foot into his side, kicking him back and getting back on top of him, sending another hard fist to the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 am

I screamed, standing up quickly and stepping back from the table as it crashed down. I held my head. It was really starting to hurt. The bodyguard ran over to me and I backed away from him, holding my hands up to him. "No! I'm not going anywhere! No! Help! Help!" I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to do, but I couldn't just let Dante beat up Julius.
Back to top Go down

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:00 am

I came up to Bianca. She looked confused and scared. "It is ok, Bianca. I am not going to hurt you. You can trust me. I am your friend." She shook her head, backing away more from me. "No," she said, stumbling backward. "No." She looked like she was going to cry. She took another step back and started to fall. I reached forward and pulled her into my arms. "I've got her, Dante!" She felt limp, and I could tell she had passed out. Looking back down at her, I saw that's exactly what had happened.
Back to top Go down

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 am

I went to send another fist into Julius' face but felt something tug oddly at my chest. I turned to look back at Bianca, my heart dropping when I caught site of her limp in Jeff's arms. "Bianca!" I went to stand up but was bashed in the back of the head with something and went straight down.
Back to top Go down

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:10 am

I gritted my teeth hard, grabbing the chair next to me and slamming it as hard as I could in the back of Dante's back and head. He stumbled and fell forward in a heap on the floor. I stood, kicking him aside, walking over and snatching a knife off the table. "Let her fucking go!" I snapped, holding the knife up to Jeff. "Give her to me!" I was not letting him leave with her. "You might wanna check on your friend and let me take my fiancee to the hospital!" I snapped roughly when I heard sirens getting closer.
Back to top Go down

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:20 am

I promised Dante I would do anything to get Bianca back, but I didn't know what to do at the moment. "Are you going to come at me with that knife while I am holding Bianca in my arms?" I shook my head. "I highly doubt it. Now. We are going to go." I didn't know how I was going to get Bianca AND Dante out, especially with them both out cold. "Can I get some help here?" I called out to the restaurant staff who was just standing around like lumps on logs. They didn't want to get involved, but I had two people passed out here, and I was only one person. A man, I was sure he was the manager, came over slowly to me to help me with Dante, leaning down to wake him. "Do not worry," I told the man. "This man will not do anything foolish."
Back to top Go down

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:23 am

"Fine, I have to do this the hard way I guess." I put the knife down, glanced around and grabbed a bottle of wine off another person's table. I smashed it hard at Jeff's head. Before he went down I caught Bianca, tossed the broken bottle and lifted her into my arms. "I win." I smirked, and walked out. I wasn't letting anyone take my spot in her life. I'd run to Mexico if I had too. "Tell the police they can find me down the street and I'll answer all and any questions. Julius Luis!" I yelled before going out, flagging down a cab, getting in and driving away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tell me about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me about me   Tell me about me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: