Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time with my family

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Time with my family Empty
PostSubject: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:22 am

Today was my day with JJ. I still didn't have "tummy time" with Abigail so I could spend time with Audrey yet, or rather so I could spend time with their mother more, but the court was finalizing that. Abigail turned in the results of the paternity test yesterday and the judicial system was slow. I wanted my wife back, and the sooner "tummy time" was granted, I'd be golden. But today was my day with JJ, and I wouldn't trade it for anything, even if I missed his mother like no other. I exited the elevator and walked across the hall to Abigail's room. Lifting my hand, I knocked on the door, taking a step back to wait for her to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:44 am

"Jackson Davis Frost Junior!" I said, smoothing out my skirt as I came out of the bathroom and caught him on the bed jumping. "What, momma?" I glared at him, giving him my 'I mean business' look and he plopped down on the bed. "Okay, I get it, no jumping!" I smiled. "Thank you. I'm glad you got it. Now can you get your shoes on so when your dad gets here you guys can leave!"

He jumped down off the bed. "Sure can, momma!" I gave his head a kiss. "You are my perfect little boy, you know that?" He smiled up at me. "I know, momma!" He got down on his knees and crawled over to the bed to look under it. I heard the knock and took in a deep breath for courage. I walked over, opening the door and smiled. "Well, good afternoon, Jackson." I told him as I stepped aside. "Come on in, your son was wasting time jumping on the bed instead of finding his shoes so you gotta wait." I heard giggling from under the bed and shook my head trying not to laugh myself. "Yeah, you little booger, go ahead and laugh but keep looking for those shoes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:56 am

I ran into the room, pulling my little man out from under the bed, tossing him up on top of it. "Jump, buddy! Jump," I told him, pulling my shoes off and jumping up on the bed with him, grabbing his hands and jumping with him. I looked over at Abigail, laughing. "It's really too bad Momma can't join us," I told him, looking back down at JJ. "Babies aren't allowed to jump on the bed. But we can jump from here to the ceiling." I picked him up lifting him. "Just don't let your head go through the ceiling."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:09 am

I stared in awe at my boys on the bed. It was even a little hard not to smile. Not when they were so damn cute. I stopped myself, reminding myself again that Jackson wasn't my boy anymore. "Excuse me! Get your stinky piggies off my bed, Jackson Frost." JJ laughed. "Momma called your piggies stinky!" I stepped forward, my hands on my hips. "I sure did and it's not fair you can use your stinky piggies when I'm stuck here on the floor. So get down and go jump on your own bed at home where I can't get jealous, please!" JJ giggled more, hugging his pops neck. "It's all, pops, momma! Don't blame me!" I laughed, swatting Jackson's leg with my pillow. "Get down, Mr. Frost!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:18 am

I laughed, shaking my head down at her. "You know, we could all just cuddle up on this bed and watch a movie. I think Cars 2 is on HBO." I looked back at JJ, wiggling my eyebrows. "Sound like a good idea, buddy? We could order up lots of junk food from room service and watch Cars 2." JJ's eyes grew as wide as saucers and he nodded his head. "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss!!!!!" he practically jumped out of my arms, jumping off the bed and going over to his momma, pulling her toward the bed. "We're watching Cars 2, momma! Come on!" He dropped her hand and walked over to the phone, picking it up. "I'll call room service."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:27 am

"Freeze!" I said, turning to look at JJ. "Drop that phone." He put it back down, looking back at us with his hands in the air, giggling. "You and your pops can do that at your pops place. I have plans already." I walked over, kissing JJ's forehead. "I promise another night, okay?" He pouted. "Please, momma, here. I miss having both you and pops together!" I sighed as his little hand ran over my swollen belly. "And Audrey!" I glared back at Jackson, as if to tell him 'fuck you' for using my damn kid to get me. I turned back to JJ. "Fine, just this once." He smiled brightly and turned back to the phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:36 am

Score one for Jackson Frost! I silently cheered in my head. That was an easy score. I loved that my son was just as gunho about his momma and me being together as I was. He was a huge advocate for that. He started to talk to the man on the other side of the phone and turned back to us with a grumpy look on his face, holding the phone out to us. "The mean man on the other end of the line says I can't make an order unless my parents order it. That's not nice! I'm a big boy! You let me order my food when we go out! That's just rude!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:45 am

I tried not to laugh but he was so damn adorable it was hard not too. "Here, give me that," I turned and handed the phone to Jackson. "Since this was your idea you can order the food." I told him before climbing up on the bed with JJ. I let him sit down next to me and wrapped my arm around him. He leaned down kissing my stomach, laughing when Audrey kicked back at him. "She likes her brother giving her kisses." He looked up at me. "Well, good, I like giving them." I kissed the top of his head. Hopefully Jackson orders cheese fries cause me and baby love wanted a big old heaping of them! I grabbed the remote and flipped the TV on to get to on demand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:06 pm

"We'd like three double cheese burgers," I told the man over the phone after Abigail handed it to me. "Everything on them. Three orders of fries and three extra large chocolate shakes." I had never been a fan of chocolate, but we were all having the same thing. "Oh," I added, "and add cheese to all the fries as well. Thank you." I hung up the phone and smirked down at Abigail "That wasn't so bad, was it?" I sat down on the bed on the other side of JJ and wrapped my arm around the both of us. "Cars 2 time? I'll get the door when they bring our food."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:23 pm

"Yep!" JJ piped in, his head bobbing. "Turn that movie on, momma!" I looked over at him, smiling. "Please?" I asked. "Yes, please!" I pressed play and looked over at Jackson. "Good job remembering what junk food I like. You're lucky Audrey grew out of the no chocolate eating stage.. because I might have barfed up my shake on you." I laughed as JJ chimed in with a giggle. "That's gross, momma!" I laughed. "Yes it is." I kissed his head and smiled over at Jackson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:25 pm

She smiled over at me and I couldn't help but stare. She hadn't pulled away from my arm either, and that I loved almost more than anything, aside from being here with my entire family, the fact that she wasn't pulling away and she was smiling, she was truly happy, was the best of all of it. I leaned over, kissing DJ on top of the head before leaning in front of him to kiss Abigail's stomach. "POOOO-OOOOPS! I can't see! You're in the WAY!" I laughed, fubbing Abigail's stomach and pulling back. "Sorry, man, but you're not missing much!" He looked at me like I was off my rocker. He pushed at my gut. "Well I don't want your big gut in my way either, Pops! Your stomach is almost as big as Momma's! And she's makin my sister! What's your excuse?" I looked over at Abigail, winking at her. "Your momma's cookin." Truth was, we hadn't be around for her to be cooking much for me, but it was as good of a thing to say as any. And maybe that way, Abigail would realize how much we're missing out on, not with just me saying that, but with this that we're doing right now, and she'll want to come back to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:38 am

I was laughing so hard by the end I could barely breathe. "JJ, your pops doesn't got a big gut." I said trying to hide my laughter. "That's his food baby." JJ laughed. "Food baby?" I nodded. "Yep! It's when you eat lots of food so you can make a baby like momma's! A little food baby named Debbie Cake's!" His eyes widen. "Does the food baby move, pops?" He asked touching his stomach. I busted out in a fit of giggles, JJ following suit. "I don't think it works that way.. unless.. he's got gas!" JJ laughed. "Ewww, do you fart, pops?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:02 pm

I laughed, making a farting face before letting out a raspberry from my mouth. "Ooops!" I covered my mouth, laughing slightly. "Wrong end!" I said, laughing and shaking my head as I started tickling him. "You fart too, buddy!" He was giggling loud, jumping in my grasp. "I do not, Pops!" I laughed, tickling him more. "You do. And your momma does too, she'll just never admit it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:11 pm

I gasped, putting my hand in to my chest in fake horror. "I do no such thing!" I smiled, leaning down to kiss JJ's head. "You just ignore your Pops. He's just mad because he's the only stinky nasty one in this room!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:40 pm

"Heard that, Pops? You're stinky and nasty!" he gasped out while I was still tickling. "Oh, that's nothing compared to your bombs when you were a baby!" I told him, pulling him onto my lap, still tickling him and leaning over closer to Abigail. "I had to wear a clothes pin over my nose whenever I had to change your stinky diapers!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:56 pm

I laughed, smacking Jackson's arm playfully. "You leave our little angel alone. He was perfect then and is now." JJ laughed. "See Pops! Perfect!" I laughed, hearing the door and turning to it. "Guess food's here, Pops. Go answer the door." I told Jackson, stealing JJ from him and letting him sit in my lap. He leaned over, poking my belly. "You hear these crazy people, Audrey?" He asked my belly. "That's our momma and stinky pops!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:21 pm

I laughed at JJ as I got up off the bed and walked over to the door. The man wheeled the tray in and I took out my wallet. "That will be $37.50, sir," the man said, turning toward me. I pulled out a fifty to pay him, telling him to keep the change. That was well over a 25 percent tip, closer to thirty. But I didn't mind. He thanked me and headed out the door. I pushed the tray over closer to the bed, the side of the bed that Abigail was sitting on. I took a lid off one of the tray's and handed it to JJ. "Oh, boy!" I laughed, shaking my head down at him. "Careful there, buddy. Kinda heavy." He glared up at me. "I'm a big boy, Pops! I can handle it!" I laughed. "I'm sure you can." I took another lid off another tray and handed it to Abigail. "And for the sexy momma of two." I winked at her before taking the lid off the last tray and picking it up and setting it down across the bed. [i]"Pops, you're in the way again!" I laughed, standing back up. "So-rry!" I picked up Abigail's shake and set it on the nightstand beside her before picking up JJ's and mine, walking around the bed to put them down on the other nightstand before walking back around and taking the cart over by the door. I walked back to the bed and sat down on it, picking up my tray. "Let's eat!" Even though both of them had already started eating, I didn't mind. It was nice to have a meal with my family, even if we weren't home and things weren't perfect between us. We were together, and that's all that mattered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 pm

"Thank you, Jackson." I smiled over at Jackson before stuffing a cheese covered fry in my mouth. "Mmmm, I'm glad you boys decided to stay for junk food. I was starving." JJ turned laughing. "Me too, Momma!" He looked back at his pops. "I bet that gut of yours was hungry too, wasn't it, pops?" I laughed, trying not to spit out the new fry i had just put in my mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:23 am

I looked over at her, my mouth full of cheeseburger. "Yeth ich wuz," I said, chewing the food. Swallowing, I wiped at my mouth. "Very hungry." I winked at her, looking down at JJ who was watching the show and chowing down on his burger as well. "How about you, buddy?" I asked him and he talked with his mouth full too. "Dun tok, Pupth. Wath!" I laughed. I'd tell him not to eat with his mouth full, but I had just done the same thing. "Ok, buddy. We'll watch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:42 pm

I bit into my burger, covering up my giggles that wanted to come out because of JJ and his pops. The movie and dinner was nice, and by the time it was over, JJ was passed out on a pillow, leaving me and his pops alone to watch the end. I turned slightly, smiling at Jackson. "Nice movie..." I slid down off the bed, flipping the TV off and grabbing my dishes as well as JJ's. I set it on the tray and turned to walk away but bumped into Jackson. "Sorry.." I whispered, stepping around him, and walking over to cover JJ up. "He has his own bed, but he can sleep with me." I whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:57 pm

I pushed the tray out into he hall, shutting the door and turning back into the room. I walked over to her as she pulled the blankets over our son. "I wish I could stay and join you two, baby. I've missed being with all of you." I lifted my hand and let my fingers run through her hair. "I want to work on things, Abigail. On us." I shook my head lightly. "I don't want to lose you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:31 pm

I closed my eyes, trying to relax against his touch, like I always had before.. but this time, after all the pain, all the mistakes, I couldn't. I pulled away, looking up into his beautiful blue eyes. I cupped his face in my hands, smiling weakly. "We had a good run, Jackson. We did. But right now.. all we have is our children. Please stop asking me to give more than I can." I rubbed his cheeks dropping my hands at my sides. "I'm going to lay down with JJ. So I think it's best if you go home.." I folded my arms over my chest, averting my eyes from his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:07 pm

"My home is with you, baby! It always has been and it always will be." Grabbing her shoulders, I turned her to face me. "There is nothing in this world that will ever keep me from loving you. I am going to do everything in my power, everything I can to get you back in my life. Do you understand me? I love you! And that will never change!" I pulled her against me, pressing my lips hard against hers, letting her feel just how much I love her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:13 pm

I pulled my head back, breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath, but it felt like a race within myself that my lungs weren't winning. "No," I panted slightly, wiping my lips and stepping back from. I stumbled, only slightly over JJ's shoes, grabbing Jackson's arm, I got myself up right and let go quickly. "You need to go. Please. Just leave and stop asking me for things I can't give you. Just go." I walked over to the door, opening it. "Please," I silently begged, staring out the door, not even looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 pm

I walked over to the door, putting my face directly down in front of hers. "I'm not giving up, Abigail. You're going to realize what you've always known that we're meant to be together. Remember what we said in our vows?" I moved a little closer to her, close enough I could kiss her with just a slight turn of the head. "Always and Forever." Giving my head a slight shake, I tucked her hair behind her ear again before whispering, "Always and Forever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time with my family
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: