Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tangled up in you.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:01 am

I was faintly aware of how close Jackson and I were. My leg was over his, my body was practically on top of his. My head was in the crook of his neck. The shirt had ridden up so far my stomach hung out, and even though we were so close and I could feel the burn of his skin against mine, I didn't move. The sun wasn't as bright outside anymore... night was starting to fall and I knew Jeff would possibly worry. Especially if they released him and I was nowhere to be found... and yet I still laid there, not even bothering to open my eyes. I turned my head more in the crook of his neck, letting off a soft sigh against the skin there, pressing a soft kiss and snuggling more against him. I felt content right here. Even if I should pull away. I didn't want too. Especially when I knew my body was responding so nicely to his. Even the faint blush of my cheeks were brought on by him. His smell was intoxicating me.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:15 am

I turned more toward her, feeling her move in my arms, which was bringing me out of my sleep state. "Abigail," I moaned softly, pulling her more into my arms. "Go back to sleep, baby. Don't wanna get up yet." I smirked slightly, holding her close to me and turning my face more into the top of her head, inhaling her deep into me. "You smell so good, baby."
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:24 am

I smiled softly, hugging him more. "You always did have a way with words... just as much as you were a lazy bones." I whispered softly, curling my fingers into his t shirt in the back. "We can stay here just a little longer."
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:26 am

I inhaled deeply. "Good. That's exactly what I want, to be lazy with you here in this bed." Well, I could think of a few other things we could be doing in this bed, but I was enjoying her just being here for now. I loved her more than anything, and for her to just be here in my arms, it was enough for me, for now. I wasn't going to push her and push her out of my arms.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:33 am

I lifted my knee slightly, letting it brush against his thighs, looking up at him. "Did you sleep well at least?" I asked, breathing against his chin, my fingers moving over his shoulder and settling on his arm.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:39 am

I tried my best to keep the groan I was feeling deep in my throat from escaping. "I always sleep well with you in my arms." I smiled, running my finger through her hair. "What about you? Did you get some good rest?"
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 am

I nodded. "The best. Thank you." I curled my head down, hiding my face in his neck, yawning softly, as my fingers absent mindly played against his side.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 am

"God, baby. I've missed this, more than I can even begin to tell you." I let my fingers play with a lock of her hair, just letting it twist around and around them. "I'm so sorry I ever fucked our life up. And I know you don't want to hear all this, but I really am and I just want you to know that."
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:49 am

I pulled back to look at him, staring in his eyes as my hand laid against his chest, over his heart, letting me feel the bump against it. The one that told me his heart was strong, healthy. He was alive. My favorite feeling in the world. "We both screwed up all that. Not just you. And not just me. Bot of us. That's the past though... this is now. Let's move past all that. Okay? Be friends." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:57 am

I shook my head, swallowing hard. "I don't know how I could ever be just friends with you, baby. You're my soul mate. You're the one that makes my life worth living. I don't know how I can go every day knowing that you're not going to ever be in my arms again. That's just not something I can accept. I'm sorry, but it's just not."
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:01 am

I sighed, letting my head rest on his shoulder, sitting there for a while before speaking. "I should go..." I didn't want to discuss all this. Not again. Rehashing the same subject again wasn't going to change the outcome.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 am

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. "Please don't. I promise, I won't say another word about it. Just please don't go yet. I can't bear to let you go so soon."
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:14 am

I sighed, closing my eyes as my head rested on his chest. "I'll stay just a little longer." If I was honest with my self the idea of leaving was tearing me apart. I knew I should. Hell, my life didn't belong here anymore. As much as I hated it. I didn't. I belonged with Jeff. Because that was what was best for my children. My babies. They deserved the best possible family they could get and that was with their father. With Jeff. And Jackson.. as much as it hurt my heart to admit he deserved to be with his child. With Carly. So they could give the baby the best possible life with the both of them. And in the end, I suppose, as sad as it was if they could fix what was broken they'd be a family.. with Kyle. I sighed, my throat thick with unshed tears. "This is best. For both of us. Letting go. For our families." I glanced up at him, a tear rolling down my cheek. "You need to fix you and Carly.. you two should be a family... like me and Jeff. For your baby." I think my heart physically hurt at the idea of Jackson moving on... of him loving someone more than me. Would I ever stop loving him? Even just a little.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 am

I shook my head. "If we can't talk about us being together, let's not talk about us being apart. Let's just live in this moment and forget everything else. Just for the moment."
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:26 am

"I can respect that." I murmured, kissing his chest before laying my head back on it and closing my eyes, letting my leg lift back up and lay against his thighs as I held onto him.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:07 pm

I let my fingers run through her hair. This was where she was meant to be, where we were meant to be whether she would admit it or not, this is what was meant to be. I wasn't ever going to give up trying to get us back together. I was going to do everything I can to get us back together, but I guess I'd have to do it more subtly.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:35 pm

I felt a slow blush creep across my cheeks when my stomach growled. "I think... I might be hungry." I glanced up at him. "You got any chocolate??" I knew he probably didn't. He didn't eat sweets but a good could try.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:47 pm

I winced. It wasn't something I usually kept around, especially when she wasn't around. But I did have... "Chocolate chip cookies? Hannah made some for Kyle the other day. There's still some in the cookie jar."
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:52 pm

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I said, my smile bright. "That sounds soooooo good! And milk!" I gave him kiss on his lips out of habit and climbed out of the bed. "Be back!" I walked out, my eyes widening when I realized what I had done. I touched my lips and stopped in the doorway of the kitchen, wondering why I did that... why it came so natural.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:55 pm

I smiled, walking as she bounded out of the room. Even all of this was how she wanted it too, no matter how much she denied it. I sat up in the bed, waiting for her to return.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:01 pm

I dragged my fingers through my hair, before picking up Jackson's house phone. I dialed the hospital and asked them to leave a message with Jeff, to let him know I was safe and I would explain my absence later. I hung up and went back, getting my cookies and milk, grabbing some strawberries while I was at it. I walked back into the bedroom, setting everything on the night stand and pulling the covers back, crawling back under them, and grabbing a strawberry, saying nothing as I ate it.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:11 pm

"You bring me anything?" I asked, sliding closer to her. I kissed her shoulder softly, reaching over and holding up a cookie for her to take a bite of. God, I missed her terribly. I missed everything about her.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:24 pm

I held a strawberry to his lips. "Here, I brought this for you... No I lie. I brought them for me but you can have some." I giggled, taking the bite of cookie he offered me, letting out a soft moan of pure bliss. "Sooo sooo good." I missed moments like this... but there wasn't anything I could do. And after last night... I really needed it. I was thankful for it.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:26 pm

I laughed, taking a bite. It was really juicy and some of the juice came down my chin. "Whoops! Kyle's a cleaner eater than I am!" I winked at her, wiping the juice from my chin.
Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:33 pm

"Yes he is." I said, giggling. "Still some left!" I swiped my finger over his chin, wiping the remaining juice away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tangled up in you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: