Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heya Sexy Frost.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Heya Sexy Frost. Empty
PostSubject: Heya Sexy Frost.   Heya Sexy Frost. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:57 am

I rolled over off my bed, smiling as I went to tug my jeans off. I heard my phone, stopped and raised my eyebrow. "Okay, dressed you'll get.." I said as I pulled out my bikini. I changed into it, put some music on, as well as some high heels and turned to my bed. I laid down on it on my stomach, letting my legs sway back and forth as I waited for Jackson. This was going to be good.
Back to top Go down

Heya Sexy Frost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Sexy Frost.   Heya Sexy Frost. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:04 am

I drove like a bat out of hell to Tina's house, parking in front and heading inside. I did however turn off the engine this time, stuffing the keys in my pocket and heading inside the house. Tommy was walking into the foyer from the kitchen as I closed the door. "Oh, Jacko, what you doing here, man?" I turned slowly to face him. "I um... Tina texted me, I'm just here to..." Tommy nodded. "Oh! First bedroom up the stairs. Go on up." I was glad he didn't let me say what I was really doing there. I honestly didn't know why I came, I was just pissed and I wanted to yell at her in person.

I headed up the stairs and went into the bedroom, stopping when I saw her practically naked on the bed. "Jesus Christ, Tina!" I slammed the door! "I said be dressed!" Shaking my head. "That is not dressed!!" Sighing heavily, I stood there, planting my hands on my hips. "Why in the hell do you have to stick your nose into other people's business! It's not your goddamned business who Abby tutors! Just stay the fuck out!"
Back to top Go down

Heya Sexy Frost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Sexy Frost.   Heya Sexy Frost. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:14 am

"It's my room. I can wear whatever I want. Be thankful I got dressed period." I sat up on my knees, planting my hands on my hips. "Jackson, come on, you know the only reason I told you is because I believe you have the right to know. It is your wife and she is hanging out with a man we all know you don't like." I swung my legs around, stepping down and moving over to him. I lifted my hands, placing them on his shoulders, my body close to his. "Besides, I did you a favor. Can't you just learn how to say thank you?"
Back to top Go down

Heya Sexy Frost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Sexy Frost.   Heya Sexy Frost. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:20 am

I slipped my hands up under her arms and flung them off of my shoulders. "Thanks, but no one asked you to, Tina. Whatever goes on between my wife and me is nobody's damned business but our own. So stay out!" I turned to the door, opening it and turning back to face her. "Do me a favor... Lose my number, bitch." I walked out, slamming the door behind me. I jogged down the stairs and to the front door. "See ya, Parker," I yelled to Tommy who was in the front room doing God knows what with who knows what. I didn't even want to know. I headed to my car and left as quickly as I arrived.
Back to top Go down

Heya Sexy Frost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Sexy Frost.   Heya Sexy Frost. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 am

I stood there, breathing in and out heavily from my nose, my fingers curling hard into my palms. "Stupid fucker! Him and Dante deserve to lose it all!" I kicked my shut door, letting out an angry squeal before plopping into my bed and pulling the covers over my head. "Asssss!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Heya Sexy Frost.
Page 1 of 1