HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mommy and daddy alone time...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Mommy and daddy alone time...   Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:04 pm

"Got tired of working on your case?" I asked, letting my fingers trail up his arms slowly. "No, Bianca asked me to come out and fix the toilet for her and the kids since Jackson wasn't home and I got a little dirty." I laughed. "Eww, so you're all toilet water gross!" He chuckled, tugging me back against him when I pulled away. "Yes, and just for you!" I giggled, kissing his lips softly. "Oh, how sweet of you. You never buy me flowers but are oh so nice to bring me toilet water!" He laughed. "I try my best."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and daddy alone time...   Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:11 pm

"Your best my booty." I laughed, cupping her ass in my hands. "And what a nice booty that is." She blushed, as she always did when anyone complimented her. "You're biased." I leaned down, letting my tongue trail over her neck. "Maybe, but that doesn't mean it's not true." I leaned up, capturing her lips in a sensual rough kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and daddy alone time...   Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:17 pm

I slid my arms around his neck, letting my fingers curling in the nape of neck and the hair there. His arm slid around my waist, holding me even closer, as if that was possible. My mouth danced against his, my body responding the way it always did with him. I wanted him. And I could feel he wanted me too. We didn't use condoms so we wouldn't have to worry about that. In fact, we had been trying to get pregnant for years that the condoms weren't even bought anymore. He slid both arms under me, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, moaning gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and daddy alone time...   Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:37 pm

I moved her back against the wall, pinning her there as I kissed down her neck, leaving little red marks in it's wake. I slid my hand between us, rubbing at her clit. "Dante," She whimpered, curling her fingers in my shoulders. "I love you." I mummured, my lips capturing her breast, nibbling ever so slightly at the nipple, teasing her as much as I could bare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and daddy alone time...   Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:13 pm

"Please," I pleaded with him, unable to hold off anymore. I wanted him. All of him. And not like this. I really wanted him. I wanted him inside me. He pulled his hand back, bracing one on the wall and using the other to guide himself to my hole. He slipped inside of me, causing me to gasp out in pure pleasure. "Oh, yes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and daddy alone time...   Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:55 pm

"Mmmmmm."I grunted, pushing more into her, trying to keep her up. But my legs were already shaking. "I love you." I moaned against her ear, pushing harder, cupping her breast hard in my finger tips. "I love you!" She whimpered out at me as she rolled her hips for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and daddy alone time...   Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:59 pm

"Faster, harder... pleaseeee!" I cried, wanting to release so badly I felt like I might die. "I'm doing my best, woman!" I giggled, my head falling back against the shower wall. "Oh, yessssss!" I cried, feeling it build as his speed and pressure did. And before I knew what was happening, my body was tensing and I was flying high on a veryyyyyyyyyyyyy wonderful orgasm. "I love you." He murmured against my breast, kissing the area where my heart was beating erratically. "I love you." I whispered, curling my hand at the base of his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and daddy alone time...   Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:43 pm

I exploded deep inside of her, my body collapsing slightly against her. My breathing was heavy, my fingers moved to tangle in her wet hair. "Perfect," Abigail smiled. "Yes you are." I smiled back. "I meant you." She smiled and we kissed before finishing up our shower and heading to pick the kids up from school and to get some ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mommy and daddy alone time...   

Back to top Go down

Mommy and daddy alone time...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1