HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Our home together? Family.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:39 am

"I have one of both already. I don't care. I just want a little itty bitty tiny healthy baby with Dante's eyes and my smile. I'm so happy." I brushed a tear away, smiling softly. "Thank you for being here for this. It means so much!" I hugged her again, pulling back and beaming like a light.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:45 am

I smiled brightly, nodding my head. "Thank you so much for sharing this with me, A! I'm so excited for you!" My eyes brightened. "Oh, Dante is going to be so excited!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wherewewere.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:46 am

"He is." I walked over to my sock drawer, tucking the stick in a sock and shutting the drawer. "I just have to figure out a way to tell him." I looked up at her. "Please don't tell anyone. I'd hate for Dante to find out you knew first." I giggled. "He'd be so jealous!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:49 am

I giggled with her, shaking my head. "Your secret is safe with me, hon!" I giggled some more. "Why don't you lay down? I'll go put the twins to bed for you."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:51 am

"Thank you. You're the best. When you head down can you ask Dante to come upstairs? I think I should find a way to tell him tonight." I smiled, hugging her again. "Thank you, B. You're the best." I pulled back and climbed up on my bed, laying back and touching my stomach as a smile plastered across my face.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:57 am

I nodded. "Of course, A." I stopped before walking out the door. "I love you, A," I told her. "And I really am happy for you two." I left, walking out and going to put Jacob and Jenna to bed before picking up a sleepy Mabel and taking Davis' hand before walking down stairs. Dante and Jackson were watching the basketball game on the tv. "D, A'd like you to come up to bed. Lets go take the twins to bed, Jackie." He stood up off the couch. "See you tomorrow, man. Have a good night," Jackson told him and we left, heading out the back door to the guest house.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   

Back to top Go down

Our home together? Family.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2