HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The new one.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The new one.    Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:03 am

Dante and I were cuddled up in bed, the door shut and the house quiet when I turned up to look at him. "You sleeping?" He shook his head but didn't open his eyes. "Can we talk?" He hugged me closer to him, kissing my forehead. "Always, what about?" I placed my hand over his heart on his naked chest. "About our baby." He yawned. "Which one?" I bit my lip. "The new one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new one.    Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:07 am

"Davis?" She shook her head against my chest. "No, the brand new one." I raised my eyebrow, cracking open an eye and glancing down at her. "What brand new one?" She looked up at me, her nose crinkling slightly. In the cute way that always made her eyes squint. "The one in my belly." My eyebrow raised more. "The one in your..." I stopped dead, my face growing serious. "The new one?" She nodded, her smile bright even in the dark room. "We're having a... you're... pregnant?" She nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new one.    Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:10 am

"We're having a baby?" He asked, his voice more excited. "Yes!" I said smiling. He grabbed a hold of me, twisting over till I was on top of him and then twisted again so I was on bottom of him but on the other side of the bed. "We're having a baby? You and me?" I nodded again. "God! I love you! I love you so much!" He kissed my lips, leaning down and kissing my belly. "I love you!" I smiled, curling my fingers in his hair. "I love you, Dante. Thank you for making me so happy." He shook his head, grabbing my face. "No, thank you." He kissed me deeply and slid his arms around me, tugging me away from the bed up against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new one.    Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:18 am

I kissed her nose before leaning down to kiss her stomach again before laying on my side, my hand resting on her stomach. "We've wanted this for so long." She smiled at me, placing her hand on mine. "We have and we finally have it." I nodded. "When did you find out?" She turned, causing my hand to move to her side. I held her there as she snuggled her head in my chest.

"Tonight. I took a test." I kissed the top of her head. "I don't think we could get any happier. We've got Davis back in our lives. We got our kids... we've got the Frosts and Mabel. And now we have this baby." She glanced up at me. "And don't forget each other. We've got each other." I kissed her lips. "And each other. I'm a lucky man." She giggled. "No, I'm the lucky one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new one.    Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:21 am

"Let's just agree were both extremely lucky." I bit my lip, thinking it over. "Okay, I can admit that." I leaned up, giving him a soft kiss before resting my head on his chest over his heart as he hugged me to his side. I loved the sound of his heart. It was so soothing that I could feel myself falling closer to sleep. "I love you Dante Antonio Castellano." His hand moved over the curve of my hip. "And I love you Abigail Alexis Castellano." I smiled lazily, letting his fingers curl into mine on the hand over his chest so he could hold my hand there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new one.    Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:25 am

My eyes slid shut. I couldn't be any happier than I was right now in this exact moment. She was the saving grace. The light in the dark. She had been since we met outside the hospital and she continued to be. "Goodnight, my angel." I whispered, kissing the top of her head. Her breath settled so I could tell she was fast asleep. And it didn't take long for me to get there either. I was completely content and the happiest I was sure I'd ever be. I was a lucky man. Blessed with a good family and good friends. The past was ugly and God was repaying me with an amazing present.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new one.    

Back to top Go down

The new one.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Switch-
Jump to: