HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

We're a family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: We're a family   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:08 am

Jackson and I just finished putting Mabel and Davis to bed, pulling the door shut to the door frame and heading down the hall to the master bedroom. We shut the door behind us and I walked over to the dresser to pull my pajamas out of the drawer. "So, A's pregnant." I pulled out my tank top and jogging pants to put on for my pajamas

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wherewewere.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: We're a family   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:21 am

I turned to look at her after tossing my shirt off. "Really? Wow!" I took my pants off and kicked them aside. "Dante didn't say anything." But then I realized. "He doesn't know yet?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're a family   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:26 am

I pulled my jogging pants up, tying the string, shaking my head. "She found out when we were upstairs. She's so excited," I told Jackson, pulling my tank top on and walking into the bathroom to get a scrunchie to pull my hair up with. Coming back out, I walked over to crawl into the bed with him. He pulled the blankets up over us. "I'm sorry, Jackie."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're a family   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:29 am

I turned to look at her, confused. "What are you sorry about? Abby's having a baby. We've all practically become a family. There's nothing to be sorry about. You've done a whole lot more than you ever wanted just to make everyone happy. I'm not saying that you don't want to do what you're doing, but I don't know why you're sorry."
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're a family   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:35 am

"I'm sorry because I can't give you more children," I told him softly, looking up at him in the moonlight shining in from the window behind the bed. I was mostly sorry that I didn't want to give him more children. When Dr. Meade said I shouldn't have more children, it didn't upset me near as much as it did Jackson. But I did feel bad that he wanted more children and I didn't want to give that to him even if I could.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're a family   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:41 am

I shook my head, taking her face in my hands. "Stop. Just stop right there, babe." I shook my head again. "It is not your fault that we can't have more children. If you can't do something, it affects both of us. You're not in this alone. And we have Dante and Abby here now too. We'll all go through everything together. We're family now." I knew she didn't like to think of families that much, but I knew she needed it, just as much as I wanted a big family, and with 5 kids running around, I was going to love every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're a family   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:42 am

I nodded softly, softly smiling. "You're right. I laid my head on Jackson's shoulder and settled there against him. "I love you, Jackie. No matter what."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We're a family   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:50 am

I kissed the top of her head, wrapping my arms around her. "I love you, Binx. No matter what."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're a family   

Back to top Go down

We're a family
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1