Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just go to sleep.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just go to sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Just go to sleep.   Just go to sleep. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:55 pm

I had been waiting all day for her to explode. But instead, she thanked me for the flowers and chocolates, gave me a kiss and ignored me the rest of the evening. Okay so it wasn't exactly ignoring me. More so just talking to Jackson and Bianca. She barely looked my direction, and when dinner was done at the guest house, we let the kids stay at the Frost's and went home. And still she said nothing to me. We even walked up the steps in silence, and she went into the bathroom to get dressed in silence.

I got down to my boxers, sighing as I laid and stared at the ceiling. It didn't take long for her to come out and lay on the bed. I couldn't take it any longer so I spoke. "Are you mad?" She glanced over at me. "No." I looked back at the ceiling. "Why not.. I mean I did miss the ultrasound.." She shifted under the covers some. "I was wondering if you'd even say anything about it." I looked over at her. "So that's what the silent treatment was about? Testing me?" She sighed, turning her back to me. "No, Dante, but whatever. Just go to sleep."
Back to top Go down

Just go to sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just go to sleep.   Just go to sleep. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:11 pm

I turned over on my side, staring at the window. "No," Dante said, leaning up and flipping the light on my nightstand on. "I'm not going to sleep. We should talk about this." I turned on my side, looking back at him. "I don't want to talk about it. Let it go." He sat up, his arms resting on his naked knees. "Nope, we're talking or we sit here all night with the light on." I sat up. "I can shut the light off if I want!" I reached for it and her grabbed my hand, tugging me forward. "Get your hand off me!" He shook his head. "No, we need to talk." I glared, tugging at my wrist. "Let go."
Back to top Go down

Just go to sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just go to sleep.   Just go to sleep. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 pm

"No," I said, kissing her knuckles as I held her hand. "Please, just tell me what you're feeling, okay? Be honest." Her eyes lowered, her head going with it. "I'm upset. I'm not even angry. I'm sad." I let her hand go, gently grasping her face in my palms. "I'm so sorry." She slid her hands over mine on her face. "I know you are but I can't forgive you. I just can't. This was important. Our baby was important. More important than yor patients. More important than anything in his world. You should have been there." I sighed, leaning my forehead against hers. "I'm so sorry. I forgot.. I know that's not a valid excuse but I did. I forgot and I hate myself for it."
Back to top Go down

Just go to sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just go to sleep.   Just go to sleep. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:34 pm

I sighed, leaning into him, resting my head on his shoulder as he held me. "Don't hate yourself. It happens." He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too. Let's just sleep. I'm tired again..." He nodded, leaned over me, shutting the light off and we both laid back and fell fast asleep. I knew our problems weren't fixed but tonight would be a tiny start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just go to sleep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just go to sleep.   Just go to sleep. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just go to sleep.
Page 1 of 1