Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What the hell...?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:39 pm

I parked the 'Stang, looking over at Dante. "We're gonna get this shit taken care of. I'm not staying married to that ice queen longer than I have to." I slid out of the car and headed with him toward the steps of the courthouse. Just as we were coming up them, we ran into none other than the two girls we were wanting to get rid of. "What the fuck are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:44 pm

I hugged A as we walked up the side walk toward the door of the courthouse. I was glad we were going through this together. I hated what we'd gotten ourselves into, but at least they'd be out of our lives in no time. But then I heard them up ahead of us and both A and I froze. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me! Are you stalking us now?"
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:04 pm

"Of course they are, B!" I spat at the boys, glaring. "It wasn't enough that they took advantage of us being drunk, forced us to get married but now they have to follow us around!"
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:06 pm

"Oh, please!" I said, rolling my eyes. "First off, you bitches forced us to get married, drugged our drinks I'm sure and now you're following US around! Get a life!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:07 pm

"We were here first, so that means YOU are following US around! Dick!" I grabbed A's arm, turning and walking with her quickly toward the courthouse doors.
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:11 pm

"Like hell!" I started toward the courthouse with Dante right beside me. "There's no way we're going to let you two have the satisfaction of ending this! That's what we're here to do! You can run home to daddy." I pushed past the two of them with Dante, heading into the courthouse first.
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:14 pm

"No way!" I said, shoving Jackson aside, before shoving Dante and walking faster with B. "We're ending this! Not you!!"
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:15 pm

"Oh, no you don't!" I snapped, grabbing Bianca by the waist and holding her back, actually lifting her off her feet and setting her back outside, hoping Jackson did the same with Abby. "You stay out here or you go home! We're doing this!" I turned and ran as fast as I could toward the desk I knew we had to file the papers at.
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:25 pm

I wrapped my arms around Abigail's waist and dropping her on her feet beside her sister. "Fly the coop, hens!" I left and ran into the courthouse with Dante, coming up to the clerk's desk. "We need a divorce!" The lady looked over the two of us, shaking her head. "Ok, I'll need you two to fill out this form and I'll get it processed for the two of you." I heard her mumble about California allowing gay marriages and then them not working out either.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:27 pm

A and I came into the courthouse, hearing the woman's comment about gay marriages, I turned to A, laughing silently. "Yeah, seriously, you two. You should really think it over before you get a divorce. I mean, gay marriage is a beautiful thing."
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:29 pm

"What... no... not him and I... that brunette bitch over there and me... not him! Jesus, he's my brother!" I glared back at Bianca and Abby. "Shut your lips."
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:31 pm

I giggled, watching the boys. "Seriously, don't be ashamed. It's okay. You guys are in love... divorce is a mistake. Seriously! Don't be ashamed." It's the least they deserved for tossing out basically on our asses.
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm

"Just shut the fuck up!" I said, glaring back at the girls. Turning back to the woman, I shook my head. "He's right, we're brothers. "We want to divorce those hens back there." She eyed me closely, then Dante before looking back at the girls. "I will see if the judge is available. He might be able to see you this morning." She stood, leaving the four of us alone.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:41 pm

I smiled, hope filling me completely. This could be over far quicker than I expected. Lucas might actually speak to me today. "Oh, great!" I smiled brightly at A, hugging her. "We're going to be divorced soooooon, A!"
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 pm

I fixed the cuff on my jacket as I stepped out of the limo. "Drive around back and wait for me." The driver nodded. "Sure thing, boss." I walked up the steps and opened the door, stopping dead when I spotted my little girls with the boys I prayed they weren't with. My guards that followed them here had told me that but I didn't believe it. "Girls," I said, coming down the hall toward them. "Are these troublesome boys bothering you?"
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:07 pm

My shoulder tensed when I heard daddy. He was not here. He couldn't be. I turned slowly and sure enough there he was. Of course he was here. I was sure his guard, anyone of the bumbling idiots had followed us. "No.." I said quickly, smiling. "Not at all, right Bianca?" I didn't want him to know exactly what we were doing here, especially with these boys. The boys of his enemy.
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:09 pm

I glared at Mr. Castellano, hating him even more. Which I wasn't sure was entirely possible. I decided saying nothing might keep me from getting hit in the mouth and starting a war between our already tense families.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 pm

"No, daddy," I said, wrapping my arm around his waist and resting my head against his chest and glaring at the Frost boys, mostly at Dante. "No." I was just glad Dante was keeping his big mouth shut. "A and I were thinking about volunteering here in the courthouse for something to do this summer." It was a bold faced lie, but if I was lucky, he wouldn't have to know anything that happened in Vegas. It's supposed to stay there, right?
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:35 pm

"You know what, MISTER Castellano," I usually just called him Castellano, but I was feeling a bit snarky at the moment, "It's your daughters who are causing problems for US! We come down here to get something taken care of, but they come in and try to keep us from doing it. If you should be worried about anyone causing problems for anyone, look a little closer to home!"
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:50 pm

I smacked Jackson against his gut. "You wanna shut up?" I mumured so only he could hear me, giving a forced smile to Mr. Castellano. Normally I'd be a dick but we were alone and frankly I didn't want anymore problems to be caused for Pops.
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:07 am

"That's a wonderful idea, girls." I said looking between my daughter's. However before I could say much more the oldest and dumbest of the Frost children spoke as if he had the right. "You're a very amusing young man, Frost. Just like your father." I glanced between the girls. "Were you girls really bothering these boys?"
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:08 am

"No, of course not, daddy. Jackson's just trying to start trouble is all.." I shrugged my shoulders, glaring at Jackson. I couldn't believe he thought he had the right to speak to my daddy that way! What an asshole!
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:16 am

"Lying witch," I muttered under my breath, my hands still mockingly holding my gut from when Dante slugged me. I turned to look at my brother. "Of course they'd sick their daddy on us. They can't do shit on their own. Make it look like a coincidence too. My ass!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 am

I bit my lip to keep from giggling when Dante slugged Jackson. If I didn't hate him so much, I would have thought that was adorable, but I hated him, like no other. I smiled up at daddy, shaking my head. "The Frost boys just like to make mine and A's life a living hell, and they won't even stop because we're in a public place."
Back to top Go down

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:08 pm

"Girls, why don't you go out to the limo and wait for me." I didn't even wait for them to step forward before grabbing Jackson by the collar and tugging him toward me. "If I ever, and I mean ever, hear you call my daughters names again I will make you regret it." I shoved his brother back as he came at me. "I promise that to you and your bone head brother. Do you understand me? Both of you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What the hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the hell...?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: What Happens In Vegas-
Jump to: