Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hold me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hold me! Empty
PostSubject: Hold me!   Hold me! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:10 am

I slid my arm over Abby's shoulders and nodded. "Well, I don't need to be held up, but it would be nice to have some direction. Keep me from running into a bar." I snicked, pointing to the bar here in the bar. "See what I mean?" I snicked, waving to Binx and winking at her, turning with Abigail to walk out of the bar.
Back to top Go down

Hold me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold me!   Hold me! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:11 am

I grabbed my purse, it was a small clutch, something I took when I didn't have much to carry and headed for the doors with Jackson, waving goodbye to Dante. "Well, I'm glad I'm here to guide you from smacking into things you aren't suppose too." I laughed. "Watch the door."
Back to top Go down

Hold me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold me!   Hold me! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:17 am

We came up to the door and I flinched as it shut in front of us, someone had just gone outside. I laughed shortly. "Oh, you just warned me about that." I pushed the door open. "M'lady," I said, holding my hand out over her shoulder, gesturing for us to walk through.
Back to top Go down

Hold me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold me!   Hold me! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:23 am

I laughed. "You are soooo drunk!" I walked out with him. "It's a really good thing we're getting a cab." I held my hand out and stopped. "Wait, we aren't in New York City!" I laughed. "Just give me your keys. I'll drive your mustang..."
Back to top Go down

Hold me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold me!   Hold me! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:29 am

I arched an eyebrow at her. "Seriously? You're gonna drive my baby?" I narrowed my eyes in on her, sliding my hands into my pocket, handing them out to her, but pulling them back quickly, closing my hand around on them. "Get one scratch on her, YOU'RE paying for a whole new paint job. Same black. No questions!" Holds the keys back out to her.
Back to top Go down

Hold me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold me!   Hold me! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:32 am

"Scout's honor!" I said saluting against my head. "Promise!" I snatched the keys and walked with him across the street. Half way there I dropped my purse but left it. "Leave it. I'll come back for it." I came over to the car. "Stay here. Don't move!" I ran back out into the street, grabbing my purse.
Back to top Go down

Hold me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold me!   Hold me! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:36 am

I leaned against the car, yelling after her. "Abs! Come on!" I stumbled slightly, stepping away from the car. "I can come with-" My eyes widened as I saw a car heading straight for her. "Abigail!" I yelled after her, tripping over the curb on the other side of the parking lot, falling flat on my face. "Abigaiiiiil!"
Back to top Go down

Hold me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold me!   Hold me! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:45 am

My eyes turned up from the ground where I was grabbing my purse and opened in complete horror. "Jackson.." I said, my feet frozen. I could hear him. I wanted to grab him. I wanted him... God.. I wanted him. I was so scared and all I could imagine was him grabbing me. My purse slid from my fingers again and I let out a cry of fear before I slammed into the hood of the car. I rolled at first, slamming hard into the glass and sliding back off and onto the ground. My eyes slid shut, a soft cry of pain fell from my lips before the world went black.
Back to top Go down

Hold me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold me!   Hold me! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:53 am

My eyes widened in horror and I quickly pushed myself off the ground. The car didn't even stop. I was breathing deeply as I ran over to her, dropping down on the ground beside her. "Oh, Jesus..." I knew better than to touch her. I had minored in ... well, ok, so I wasn't a doctor by any means, but I had taken some medical classes. I was going to be a sports therapist once upon a time. So I knew that I couldn't move her. She could have any number of broken bones, especially in her neck, and moving her would be dangerous even fatal. I turned, looking around, lifting my hands and running them through my hair, gripping it tightly. "Jesus! Somebody! HELP!" I looked back down at Abigail, a strange pain tugging at my heart. I blinked, looking down at her. Everything was starting to go fuzzy. I tried to focus more in on her, but the world seemed to be spinning around me. "Abbbbs...." My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hold me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold me!   Hold me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hold me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Switch-
Jump to: