HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

My girls.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:03 am

I sank down in the chair at the head of the table, looking between the girls. I knew today they were going to school. Their first day of real school since they came to live with me. Normally I'd have them home school but they begged. And with a few ground rules, no making friends, no after school activities and no telling anyone the truth about all of us, they'd be able to go and I wouldn't mind. Especially since things were getting tough down at the warehouse with recent attacks so I'd need time alone anyways.

I figured it was a win win situation as long as they behaved. And if I knew my girls at all I knew they would. "So, what do you girls plan on wearing to school today? I'd hate for any oggling eyes to look at you." I smiled, thanking the maid when she set my food down. "So, please enlighten me before I leave for work." They both were still wearing pajama's like I liked for breakfast, nightgowns that made each curve so perfect. They were after all my perfect girls. I didn't sleep a lot of the time in the same room as them but I liked being able to see what they wore to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:09 am

"Jeans, a cute top and my jean jacket. Sneakers. No oggling promise." I said, poking my fork against a egg. I was so excited for school but I knew if I showed my excitement Tony would get offended and think I was excited to get away from him. Which was partly the reason. Not completely but partly. I didn't mind the sex with Tony much these days. We had been doing it since I was thirteen years old and sometimes it even felt good.

I didn't care much for when he had me and B sleep with him at the same time though because I didn't think sisters, even if biologically we weren't sisters, should see that sorta thing but I didn't much mind it anymore. It almost became a daily ritual. Something that I grew accustomed too. Just like his jealousy, his anger.. and sometimes his occusinal smacks or hits... I got use to all of that, but that didn't mean I tried to provoke him into doing any of those things. "Good girl." He said, smiling at me and I smiled back. It was weak but it was a smile none the less. I glanced across at B. "And you, Bianca?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:18 am

I shifted slightly on my seat, looking over at Tony. I figgited a little with the egg on my plate. "I was thinking I'd wear a dress." I quickly added, "I'll wear a jacket over it, I promise. I just... Can I look cute without being oggled?" I did my best not to wince, waiting for Tony to blow up at me. I bit my lip, swallowing hard, waiting for the worst.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wherewewere.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:22 am

I raised my eyebrow at Bianca. She always was the sassier of the two. Or the dumber. Either way. I leaned forward, grabbing her hand, tugging her closer to me. "No problem at all. But I want you to show me how short that skirt is, okay?" I released my grip on her wrist and leaned back. "You girls excited for school?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:24 am

I gasped when he grabbed B trying to fight the urge to pull him off her. All I'd do was make it worse. He released her but I could see he wasn't taking much crap this morning. He seemed on edge. "No.. I suppose a little, daddy." I took a bite of my eggs, looking at B.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:29 am

"I am," I said, looking back down at my egg, not even bothering to take a bite as I rubbed my wrist softly. I felt like a wounded animal licking it's paw. "But, I guess it's just because it's something new. I don't know." I rolled my shoulders in a slight shrug before looking up at him. "May I be excused to go get ready?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:32 am

"Go ahead. I want you to come right back down so I can see that skirt though." Abby went to stand too and I held my hand up. "You stay. Just Bianca."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:32 am

"I'm sorry. I just assumed." I sat, poking at my eggs again, swallowing hard.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:40 am

I stood, looking back at Tony. "But, I need her to help me with my hair, daddy," I said, pouting and crossing my arms over my chest. "I can't do it by myself!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 am

I stood. "Fine, but I want you both down in my office when your done. Hurry." I walked off toward my office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:43 am

I stood quickly taking B's hand. I ran with her up the back steps to her room. "Thank you for that.." I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:49 am

I rubbed her arm softly. "I wasn't going to leave you alone with him when I had been the one to piss him off." I walked into my room and shut the door. "Seriously, I really just want to put on something frumpy over something really sexy. I want all the guys looking at me. It will be a welcome change."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:50 am

My cheeks blushed. "It would be nice.. but I don't trust him not checking in on us." I plopped down on B's bed. "You know what he's going to do before we go to school, right?" I knew he'd force us to have sex.. he always did.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:55 am

I groaned, walking over to the closet to pull out a dress, hoping he'd be fine with it. "Seriously? Can't we just go 12 hours without being fondled and groped by him?" I pulled the dress out, turning back to her, holding it up. "Do you think I can get away with this?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:01 am

I glanced the dress over. "Possibly, as long as you tug it down on you legs as much as you can." I stood, walking across her room to her desk and fumbling with her hair clips.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:04 am

I tossed the dress down on the bed, unbuttoning the buttons at the back of my nightgown. "Don't you ever just get sick and tired of all this shit, A? Fuck, sometimes, I really just wanna take you and run away where no one will ever find us."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:07 am

"Of course I'm sick of it. But what can we do? Trying to run is pointless. He'll find us.. and then what? I'd rather be alive with you then dead." I shrugged. "I need to run across the hall real fast to get dressed. I'll come back and do your hair... and you can do mine, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:13 am

I nodded, tossing my nightgown on the bed. "Alright, A..." My voice trailed off, still thinking about how we could possibly escape without him killing us like we were both sure he would. There had to be a way.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:14 am

I walked out of the room, heading across to mine. After changing and doing my makeup I came back to B's room and found her dressed and ready too. "So what do you want done to your hair? And stop thinking about ways to escape. Just leave it alone..." I told her grabbing her brush. I knew what she was thinking. I always did. She got that certain determined look to her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:24 am

I looked up at her through the mirror, smiling at her. "I just want out, A. More than anything." Looking down, I shook my head. "Well, I don't want to lose you more, but..." I smiled up at her again. "Just a fishtail, please."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:26 am

"Yes, ma'am." I started brushing her hair. "I want out too. But not at the expense of my life... or yours."
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:28 am

"But what if there was a way where it didn't cost us our life? Don't you think it's worth a try?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:37 am

"I suppose but we'd really have to think long and hard about it... and start stealing money from Tony. So we'd set for money." I finished her hair and smiled. "Beautiful. A simple braid in the back for me, please."
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 am

"Why of course, m'dear." I stood up and let her take my seat at the vanity. "Of course. You don't know how often I think about this, A. How to do it. Where we'd go. Everything."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:48 am

"We need to stop talking about it here. We can at school." I murmured. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My girls.    

Back to top Go down

My girls.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next