Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight Snack...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:08 am

I smiled softly, nodding my head. "Yes. You're the only man I could ever see myself marrying. I know I said yes to Lucas, and I'm sorry for that. But I knew I could never go through with it. I never wanted to marry him. I know I always said I didn't believe in marriage and that it wasn't for me, but so many things have proved me wrong. I know marrying you, being your wife, would make me the happiest woman in the world. I know it would. I want to marry you, Dante! You and only you!"
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:26 am

I grabbed her face gently, kissing her hard and deep. "I want that more than anything. I want you to be my wife. Soon. As soon as possible. There's nothing I want more!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:48 am

I smiled at him, happier than I ever thought I could really be. I had never wanted to get married, for several different reasons, but all the reasons that I wanted to now outweighed them and were going to make us the happiest we've ever been. I wish I could have done it sooner for him, but I had to let it go for him. He wanted me to, so I was just going to focus on now. "Just say when, Dante! I want to be married now! I want to be married yesterday." I took a deep breath. "Can we do it before the trial starts?" I didn't want to go to jail if I couldn't be cleared of this and not be married to Dante. I'd be locked up forever, and I didn't want to go through that not knowing that Dante and I were husband and wife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:21 pm

I sat up. "Wait, stay here." I stood up, walking over to my safety box. I put the code in, tugged out the box and shut the safety box, letting it lock back up. I had had this ring forever. I had held onto it, hoping that someday, some very distant day this day would come true and here I was, on that day. On that beautiful day. I walked over to her side of the bed, getting down on one knee. "I've been waiting for this moment.. forever.. so, I wanna do it right." I took in a deep breath, taking her hand in mine. It was dark in our room but I could make out her face in the moonlight. "Bianca Isabella Parisi, will you do me the honor of being my wife?" I know she had just said she wanted to marry me, and soon, but I wanted to do this right.

The Ring!
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:21 pm

I was sure if he'd ever do this again, I'd panic and run away. But I didn't feel that right now. I had just said yes anyway. I looked down at the ring, tears spilling down from my eyes, happy tears. I nodded, because my voice was lost. I couldn't find it. "Yes," I was barely able to whisper, pulling my hand up to my lips, trying to keep the sobs from coming out. "Yes, Dante," I was finally able to find my voice, muffled behind my hand. "Yes!" I repeated, pulling my hand down from my mouth. "I will marry you!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:35 pm

I was sure if he'd ever do this again, I'd panic and run away. But I didn't feel that right now. I had just said yes anyway. I sat up and looked down at him and the ring, tears spilling down from my eyes, happy tears. I nodded, because my voice was lost. I couldn't find it. "Yes," I was barely able to whisper, pulling my hand up to my lips, trying to keep the sobs from coming out. "Yes, Dante," I was finally able to find my voice, muffled behind my hand. "Yes!" I repeated, pulling my hand down from my mouth. "I will marry you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:03 pm

I took her hand in mine, sliding the ring into place before leaning forward and capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. "I love you." I whispered, breathlessly. "Thank you for making me so happy." She had. After a day like today.. I was smiling. A big true genuine smile, just for her. She was the most amazing woman in my life, in the world. "I love you." I said, kissing her deeply again, letting my fingers tangle in her hair before pulling away and kissing the top of her hand, right above her ring.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:59 pm

I bit my lip, looking down at him kissing my hand, just above the ring. I wiped at my tears and took a quick breath. "I should have said yes a long time ago. I love you, Dante! Forever!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:02 pm

I crawled up on the bed, hugging her against me and kissing her head. "I love you too." I smiled to myself, my head resting against hers. "You said you wanted to get married before your trial? How soon?" I asked. "A few weeks? Would that be enough time to plan a wedding?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:05 pm

I smiled, laying my head against his chest. "I don't need the biggest ceremony in the world. I don't even need a real wedding dress. I can go get something off Rodeo or Melrose. I don't mind. We could get married tomorrow. Whenever you want. However long it takes us to get the license. I just want to be your wife." I laughed shortly. "I'd even be willing to take A and Jackie's way to be married to you as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:15 pm

"Vegas, huh?" I said laughing. "How about we head up to Vegas tomorrow? We'll leave DJ with your parents, tell mine what we're doing, and that we wanna do it alone, and that when you're free and clear we'll have another ceremony for the entire family. Sound like a deal?" I asked, letting my finger brush over the ring on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:34 pm

I got so excited, the idea of being married to Dante in no time filling me with more happiness, more joy than I ever thought I would have. I nodded, happily, excitedly. "Yes, Dante! I love it! I love it!" I leaned up, pressing my lips to his, kissing him passionately before pulling back abruptly. "Oh, no!" I took a deep breath, lowering my head and shaking it softly. "I can't leave the state," my voice barely came out. I was sure I was going to cry, tears of sadness, of sorrow, of disappointment. "I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:45 pm

I blinked several times. "What.. why?" And even while I was questioning it, it hit me. "Oh.. because of you being out on bound?" I asked, sighing heavily as my shoulders slumped some. "Don't be sorry.." I tried to rack my brain for an idea on how we could manage this one and decided I was willing to risk it.. "What if we just go? You know really quietly and hope we don't get caught?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:57 pm

I bit my lip, the idea of that sounding very tempting, but I knew I'd be taken away from him and DJ immediately if we were caught. But I wanted to do it. I wanted to be Dante's wife and I was willing to do anything to make it happen. Nodding again, I smiled brightly. "Let's do it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:08 pm

I smiled brightly, kissing her deeply. "First thing tomorrow. We won't tell anyone where were going so none of them are held responsible. We'll just let them know we're leaving and someone needs to watch DJ. We'll be fine. We'll take Pops jet and be back in no time. An hour in and an hour out, tops. That way nobody knows were gone, future Mrs. Frost." I smiled, kissing her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 pm

I smiled brightly, lifting my other hand and running it through his hair. "I can't wait, Dante!" I wiped away a lingering tear and smiled even more at him. "I can't wait to be Mrs. Dante Frost!" The truth was, I really couldn't. I could feel it all through my body. It wasn't just my head or my heart wanting this, but I could feel it through my whole body. I ached to be his wife, and that was so amazing to me. Soon, I'd be his wife and that was making me happier than I ever thought I could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:31 am

I laid back in the bed, hugging her to me. "I can't wait for it either.." I said smiling. "Let's sleep.. because the faster we close our eyes the quicker it will be morning and I can finally make you have the right last name." I said, kissing her lips softly. "I love you, Bianca."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:02 am

I smiled, laying my head back against his chest and pulling the blankets more over us. I didn't feel like getting dressed, but I didn't want DJ to run in here in the morning and see his Pops and me naked in the bed. At least we'd have the covers covering up our naked bodies. "Dante," I started softly. "Would you like me to use your name in my work..?" I took a soft breath. "That is considering I still have a career after this trial is over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:08 am

I found myself smiling at the question asked as I tugged the covers closer to us. "I'd love that." I said kissing her head. "And you will have a career after all this over. Because the world will see your innocent and that you are the best damned actress to ever hit that damn town.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:40 am

I giggled slightly, pulling myself more against him, letting one leg slide over the top of his and rest between both of his. He always knew the right words to say. But I thought about it more and kissed his chest. "I'll still work, and I would love to be Bianca Frost to the world, but all of that isn't as important as being your wife and mother to our children." I turned slightly so I was looking up at him again. "It's not what I want most out of this world anymore. I just want our life to be happy and I want you to know that you and our family comes first. Above any job offer. Above everything. You and our family is what's the most important to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:00 am

I smiled lazily. "Good, because that's exactly what comes first for me too." I said, taking her hand in mine and kissing her finger tips. "You and our family, ours kids, you, are what's important." I let her hand and mine rest against my chest. "Always." I whispered sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:12 am

I closed my eyes, yawning softly, letting the breath go against his chest. There wasn't any place in the world I would rather be right now. "I love you, Dante," I whispered softly, a soft smile playing on my lips. "Thank you for asking me to marry you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:30 am

"No thanks needed but you're welcome." I said, pulling the covers closer to us. "I love you, Bianca. Goodnight, beautiful." I whispered, kissing the top of her head as I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack...   Midnight Snack... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Snack...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2