Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm starving... of course!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:06 am

I cleared my throat, taking a breath. "Baby..." I thought about how I was going to tell her this. I didn't want her to get upset with me and head to the other room. I needed her here beside me, but she had to know how I was feeling. I couldn't hide it from her. I had promised to never hide anything from her again, and I wasn't about to try now. "This is really... hard for me," I told her, groaning slightly. "I'm trying to keep my promise to you, but I need you so badly, baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:24 am

My eyes opened wide, my mouth falling open. I was staring at him forever that I wasn't sure what to say. "Oh.." Was all I managed at first. "Well, I'm sorry...?" That sounded so stupid! "Would you like me to move over some? Give you some space.. maybe a cold shower?" Why was I rambling!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:41 am

I took a deep breath, nodding my head. "I'll go take a shower if you'd like me to." That wasn't what I wanted at all. I wanted to make love to my wife, but I wasn't going to make her do anything she didn't want to do. I wanted her to want me in return. And I guess it wasn't that she really didn't want to, she just wanted to take things slowly with me. I had to respect that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:28 pm

I turned slightly more to him. "No, that's not what I want. I want you to..." I slid up on his lap, kissing his lips softly, curling my fingers in his shoulders as I lifted myself so my stomach was resting downward. "I want you to make love to me.. get rid of that boner the old fashion way." I whispered, letting my pussy rub over his cock. "That's what I want.. and I don't care if I said take it slow.. I missed you.. I've missed this.." I whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:12 pm

I groaned as she slid over onto my lap, but my hands didn't waste any time sliding up her thighs to her hips. "This is what I want too, baby," I slid my hand up her back, lacing my fingers through her hair and pulling her head against mine, kissing her deeply. I used my other hand to pull her down onto me, letting her feel that boner, letting her feel what she'd done to me. No one did this to me, not like her. She was my world and she was always the only one to make me feel like this. I was in love with her and I would always be. I was never going to let her go again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:01 pm

I lightly licked at my lips, letting my fingers trail over his bare chest, staring at it like it was the forbidden fruit I never got to eat. Boy how I had missed this.. just being able to make love.. and not feeling guilty or bad.. or like tomorrow would be worse because of it. I leaned down, kissing his chest softly, right above his heart. "I love you, Jackson." I whispered, as my hands moved over his arms, before clasping with his fingers and pinning his hands above his head in the pillows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:58 pm

I smirked up at her, lifting my hips up against her. "Oh, yeah, baby! I like that," I told her softly. She wasn't usually the aggressor, and even though this was only a simple movement, it still turned me on even more. "God, you're amazing, baby! So amazing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:04 pm

My cheeks blushed, trying to bite back on a giggle threatening to spill out. I twisted my head slightly, kissing his neck, moaning against his ear, trying to ignore the pit in my stomach that was telling me I was being silly. He liked it. That's all that mattered. I leaned up some, rubbing harder against his cock before releasing one of his hands and letting my own hand slide down to his boxers, sliding inside and letting my hand run up and down his cock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 pm

I groaned, feeling her hand grasp at my cock. I lifted my hips to her hand, letting out a low, catching breath. "Oh, baby! I love your hand." I closed my eyes, taking a long, slow breath. "I love everything about you." I lifted the hand she released and grasped her breast softly in my hand, pinching barely at the nipple through her nightgown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:13 pm

"Always such a sweet talker." I panted out as my hand moved over his cock. I loved the way his hand felt against my breast. It was tender, but he touched it in a way it didn't hurt. I felt like we were going too slow but at the same time I was happy with the pace we were at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:22 pm

"I mean every word," I barely got out. God, I needed her. This was perfect, but I needed to be inside her. I was going to go as long as I could before I did that though. "My turn," I grunted, holding onto her with my free arm and flipping her around and onto her back. I took my hand from her grasp where she had let it go in the swift movement onto her back and pulled her panties down with both of my hands, sliding them slowly down and over her knees, pulling them from her legs and tossing them aside. Leaning into her, I kissed her lips softly as I let my finger slide between her folds, brushing over her clit and sliding down into her wetness. "Oh, yeah, baby," I whispered against her lips as I slowly slid a finger inside of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:50 pm

I gasped, feeling his finger slide into me. "Oh, Jackson." I whimpered lightly, scooting up just a little so my legs were up some and opened more. "Make love to me.." I whispered, my lips just a breath away from his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:57 pm

"Do you want me inside of you?" I did want to taste her, but if she wanted me now, I'd gladly forgo that and slide deep within her. I let my cock press against her leg, whispering against the side of her ear. "Tell me you want to feel me inside you, baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:04 pm

"I.." i bit my lip, my cheeks red as a cherry. They felt on fire. "yes.. I want.." I took a deep breath. "I want you inside me, Jackson.." I whispered heavily my breath almost all but gone. "Please," I whimpered lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:35 pm

I took my cock in my hand, letting it slide through the folds of her pussy lips, groaning, feeling her wetness soaking up the tip. Gripping at her hip with my other hand, I slid slowly into her, shaking, feeling her warmth overtake my cock. Her walls sucked me in completely and causing me to grow even harder inside her. "Oh, dear God, Abigail!" I groaned out, pushing completely into her. She felt so amazing, so perfect. Pulling out, I looked down into her beautiful face, almost leaving her completely before pushing back into her. I wasn't rough or anything like that, but it was quicker than the first, and I repeated it again before gaining a rhythm. "Oh, Abigail," I let out a shaky breath, looking down at her. "God, I love you, baby!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:35 am

I moaned loudly, wrapping my legs tight around his waist. "I love you, Jackson." I said softly, curling my fingers hard in his shoulders. "I love you so much!!!" I gasped, lifting my hips more to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:57 am

I held onto her hips as I pushed more and more into her, pressing my lips against hers and kissing her deeply. There was nothing greater than making love to my wife. She was everything to me, and I hoped she knew it. I let my slips slid from hers, trailing kisses to that space just beneath her ear, groaning as I started to suck there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:06 am

I moaned loudly, moving my hands over his back, scratching as I went. "Oh, yes, that's it.." I said out of breath. I could feel my walls gripping around him, which I knew meant I was close to exploding.. which I was thankful for because I was exhausted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:34 am

I felt her walls start to grip at my cock and I groaned out. Whenever she got close, I wasn't far behind. The gripping of her pussy walls always brought me to the point of cumming. I felt my balls tighten and as she started to scream out her pleasure from her orgasm, I exploded deep within her. Doing my best to keep myself from falling down on top of her, I planted my hands on the bed and held myself there as I came deep inside her perfect pussy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:02 am

"Oh, oh, oh, yes.." I whimpered softly, my hands falling away from him at my sides, purely and utterly exhausted, but damn I was satisfied. "I love you." I mumbled weakly, kissing his lips softly. "Always and forever." i said, fighting a yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:08 am

I pulled out of her, even if I really did just want to stay right there, but I didn't want to collapse on her. She and Audrey needed the room. I couldn't be smashing them with my body. Turning to lay beside her, I pulled her against my body, pulling the covers back over us and inhaling deeply. I loved the way she filled my senses. "Oh, baby!" I let go of the breath and kissed the side of her head. "I love you. Always and forever!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:29 am

I smiled gently against his chest, hugging him as my head rested on his shoulder. "I love you.." I whispered. "Night.." I mumbled, tugging the covers up a little more to cover my shoulder. Thankfully we hadn't even taken off my nightgown so I didn't have to worry about getting dressed. Outside panties I was dressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving... of course!   I'm starving... of course! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm starving... of course!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: