Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Empty
PostSubject: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:56 pm

I stood at the end of the path of flowers that weren't really staying in a path since the wind was picking up. My arms were crossed in front of me, my suit tailored to perfection. Tonight was my night. It was our night. We'd finally be together. She'd finally be my wife. Dante would finally lose.

It took a little bullet wound and memory loss to get here but we were here. And we were about to be happy. My heart flipped wildly in my chest over the idea. Weddings should be special. Even last minute ones and this was special. Every single part of it was special. Straight down to the bride headed in my direction. She looked... breathtaking. I never really understood what the term meant till this exact second. She literally stole every ounce of breath from my lungs.

Her dress fit her like a glove... her eyes... her lips... that dark almond colored skin shined in the sun that was peeking through the clouds. Her dark hair looked just as perfect as the rest of her. I felt tears burn in my eyes and shifted slightly as I cleared my throat. We were alone... outside the priest and band of musicians playing music. But it felt right. It felt like a magical fairytale. Nothing could top this. Nothing could ruin this.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:38 pm

I could hear the music, so I knew it was time. But my sisters weren't here. A and C weren't here. Maybe Julius was right. Maybe they didn't care. Oh well. I guess that gave me my answer. Making sure my makeup still looked alright and my hair was in place, I took one last look at myself and headed out the side doors of the hut, right out onto the beach.

I saw Julius standing there, up by the gazebo, the musicians playing beside him. It was just us. Only seven people here for my wedding. I always thought I wanted a small wedding, but this... Shaking my head, forcing how I always thought out of my head. I didn't always think anything, because I couldn't remember that far back, could I?

Smiling, I started to walk toward Jules, keeping the smile on my face. I came up to him, my heart beating a million miles a second. It still didn't feel right, but I knew if A and C weren't coming, then that meant that Jules had been right about everything. None of them cared about me anymore and Dante had deceived me into being in a relationship with him. Well, it wasn't going to happen again. Here I was. I was marring Julius and nothing was stopping that.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Abigail told me how to get to the beach where she said Bianca had told her she and Julius owned a hut. It seemed like the most logical place for the wedding, since I was sure Luis had no idea we knew about it. I pulled up in front of the hut and turned off the engine. "Leave the bags. We will not need them right now." I slid out of the Jeep and ran around to help Abigail out of the car as Jeff and Carly pulled up the same time Dante did. I checked my back to make sure I still had my gun placed in my pants where I had put it. I didn't usually carry it, but if worst came to worst, I may I have to use it. "Ready for this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:44 pm

I pulled up beside the Jeep that Cavallari had been driving and slipped out of the car, hurrying around to help Carly out of the car. Looking over at Abigail and the Goomba and then at Dante as he came running over. I could hear music. I was sure we were in the right place, that was unless on this island, music was always playing, which in Hawaii, I wouldn't discount it. But I was sure that wasn't the case. "Let's light this candle!" I looked down at Carly. "You're sure this is the place?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:11 pm

I took Bianca's hands in mine, smiling at her. "Ladies and gentlemen. We're here to witness the union of Bianca Isabella Parisi and Julius MichaelAngelo Luis on this day." I rubbed my thumb over Bianca's knuckles and up and over her ring. "Before we start I must ask if there is anyone who has just cause to why these two should not be wed, if so, speak now or forever hold your peace."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:15 pm

"Yes let's go!" I agreed, taking Jeff's hand and tugging my shoes off so I could walk through the sand quickly with my bare feet and headed forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:15 pm

"Go! Go! Go!" I said to Jackson shoving him forward so we could walk and follow Jeff and Abby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:21 pm

"I'll meet you there." I said before sprinting up the hill toward the hut. I knew that Abby and Carly would be slower than most so I decided just to go on my own. When I skitted to a stop at the end of the aisle of roses my eyes burned with fire and hatred. There was Bianca... with... God I hated him. Death wasn't even enough for that sick twisted son of a bitch! "I do! I object!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:25 pm

I wanted to help Abigail, but she didn't need me. She had Cavallari helping her. I turned to Carly, my arm wrapped around her waist, helping her up the hill. "I could carry you, if you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:29 pm

I took her shoes in my opposite hand and wrapped my arm around hers, holding her close to me. I watched as Dante ran up ahead of us. I kissed Abigail's hand. "I only hope we are not too late." I didn't say it loud enough so Dante could hear, but he was already far enough ahead of us, so he wasn't going to hear us.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:32 pm

I jumped, turning to see Dante up on the top of the hill by the hut. My heart stopped panicking and soared for another reason. He was actually here. I hadn't even called him, but he was here. And he was objecting. "Dante! What are you doing here?" I wanted to run to his arms, but I had to know he was in love with me and not just wanting to ruin things with Jules and me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:39 pm

I swear all the color in my face drained completely and I found myself gripping tightly at Bianca's hands, trying to force my eyes toward the other direction where I knew Dante stood. I had no clue how the bastard got here... but he was here... and I'd kill him. I snapped my eyes to him, them wild with anger. He seemed to be alone... which meant if I got him somewhere alone I could make him disappear. He wasn't ruining MY happiness!! Not again! "I think you should leave." I snapped roughly, glaring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:40 pm

"We aren't!" It's all I said as we came up and over the hill. I saw Dante and headed toward him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:41 pm

"No. I'll slow you down. Just keep moving!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:42 pm

"I'm here to stop you from making a huge mistake!" I came down the aisle quickly, slamming my fist hard into Julius' face. He staggered back, falling into the priest and making both of them tumble over some. I grabbed Bianca's arms. "You know this wrong. In your heart. You can feel it." I tugged her against me and kissed her as deeply as I could manage.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:46 pm

I pushed him away from me, tears burning my eyes but not falling. "No! I can't! You don't me, and I can't be with you! I need someone who loves me and won't force me into an arrangement I don't want. I need to know you love me, not just want to control me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:53 pm

I held Carly close to me as we came up to the top of the hill, and then slowly helped her down toward the gazebo set up on the sand. I cheered out for Dante as he knocked Jules on his ass then cheered for him as he kissed ZhiZhi. I winced when she pushed him away, looking down at Carly. "Oh, boy. Doesn't look good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:55 pm

I turned toward Abigail. "O! Il mio dio!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:05 am

I shifted in the sand, spitting out the blood from my mouth. I glared up at Dante as I pushed myself to stand. I was going to kill him. I was done playing games. Death was all he deserved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:07 am

I gasped, smiling brightly as I watched Jules fall to the sand. However I went from smiling for my future brother in law to cringing when Bianca pretty much shoved him away. "Damn.. not at all." I said looking up at Jackson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:08 am

"Dante!" I screamed when I saw Julius stand and charge at him. "Dante!" I started moving down toward where they were all standing. "B!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:11 am

"I don't love you!!! What??! Are you crazy!!!? Of course I fucking love you! I flew all the way down here to stop you from marrying that maniac because I love you! I spent every damn day with you in the hospital because I love you! Everyone has told you we were together... and that it was me and you and you believe ONE man on whatever bullshit lies he tells you and run away from your daughter and me again!" I heard Abigail's voice and turned quickly, grabbing Bianca and pulling her aside as Julius charged me. He shoved me down into the sand and started hitting at me. I fought to get out of his grip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:13 am

I pulled Abigail back, keeping her from the altercation. I wasn't going to let her get hurt. Looking over at Jackson, I made sure that he was keeping Carly from getting in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:16 am

I wrapped my arm around Carly, pulling her against me, looking over at Abigail, thanking God that the Guido was actually doing something right and keeping her from jumping in. She had been arrested for assaulting Jules weeks ago, and even though I knew she didn't do anything, authorities wouldn't and they'd make the charges even worse. I'd jump in myself, but this was Dante's fight.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:21 am

"Julius! Stop! Just stop!" I reached down to push him off of Dante, tears starting to fall. I was glad my family was here, all of them... All of them except for Tammy and Kyle. I froze. I remembered them. I remembered all of them. Looking up at A and C, I took a deep breath. "Jackson, Jeff! Get him off of Dante!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next