Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:28 am

Dante kicked me back, sending me on my ass and climbed on top of me, sending quite a few blows to my face. However I wasn't letting him get away.. or live for that matter. I heard Bianca but blocked her out, starting to undo my belt. I kicked Dante in his gut, sending him flying right into Bianca. He knocked her over but that wasn't my focus. I grabbed him right as he turned to check on Bianca. I slid the belt around his neck and started choking the life from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:29 am

"Bianca!" I said, struggling to get to my knees to check on her. But before I could even move I felt something slide around my neck and started fighting with it to get off my neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:30 am

"B!" I cried she she toppled over, fighting with Jeff to let me go. "Let go!! Damn it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:30 am

"B!!!" I yelled, fighting at the grip on me. However when my eyes caught site of what Jules was doing I let out a rough cry. "Jackson! He's choking him!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:35 am

I fell down against the sand, the force of the fall making me dizzy. I looked up, my eyes focusing on Dante, a belt wrapped around his neck. Jackson and Freddie finally let go of A and C, and within a moment, they were by my side, helping me to my feet. I wrapped my arms around them, hugging them to me. "Julius! Stop it!"I pleaded with him! "Stop it! I love him! I love Dante! Stop it!"
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:37 am

Cavallari let go of Abigail the same moment as I let go of Carly, both of us springing forward at Julius and Dante. Cavallari pulled Jules away from him and I pulled Dante away from him. "You heard her, dick! She loves Dante, NOT you!" I blinked, looking over at ZhiZhi and down at Dante, wondering if he had heard it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:38 am

I held Luis back, struggling to keep him as he struggled in my arms. "Give up, Luis. You have lost!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:42 am

I struggled harder against Jeff, glaring at the others. I turned my cold stare to Bianca. "I'll make every single one of you pay." I snapped my eyes to Abigail. "Your first... but after you..." I looked between the others... "the rest of you will drown... I'm saving you for last Bianca. I'll make you pay harder than the rest." I shoved Jeff aside and walked away, anger coursing in my veins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:43 am

I rubbed B's back softly as I swallowed the large lump that suddenly formed in my throat. I wasn't scared of him and I wasn't letting him get the satisfaction. What B said hit me and I turned to stare at her my eyes wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:44 am

A shiver ran up and down my spine as I watched Julius disappear. I turned my eyes to B, smiling at her as I hugged her more to me, helping her stay on her feet. I hoped that he admitting she loved Dante meant she remembered...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:45 am

"Thanks." I coughed out, rubbing at my throat. I was trying to figure out how to breathe properly when my head realized what Bianca had said. I turned toward her, ignoring that bastard who was tossing out empty threats. "You.. love me?" I asked Bianca, stepping up to her. The girls backed away giving us our space. "God, babe, I've been dying to hear that." I captured her lips in a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:49 am

I moved toward the girls, about to take Carly into my arms, but I remembered and turned to Abigail, pulling her into my arms instead. I kissed the top of her head and held her against me. "Are you alright, Caramella?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:51 am

Dante stepped forward, taking ZhiZhi into his arms, and I wanted nothing more than to pull Abigail into my arms and hold her myself, but I knew she didn't want me. I walked over and kissed Carly's forehead, wrapping my arm around her. "Guess I was wrong," I laughed, thankful that I was.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:52 am

I wrapped my arms tightly around Dante, never wanting to ever let him go. We had so much to talk about, but for right now, I just wanted to kiss him and never let go, murmuring against his lips. "I do love you! I love you so much!"
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.    The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Julius Luis.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: