Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call 911!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:45 am

I turned over, hoping to pull Binx into my arms, but realized as I grabbed her pillow instead that she wasn't next to me. She hadn't been next to me for the last few weeks, since I came home from the hospital, she's been sleeping in the guest room. I hated it. I always wanted to turn over and pull her into my arms, securely falling back to sleep, but I hadn't had that in almost a few weeks now. I hated it. But I couldn't focus on that now.

I coughed, inhaling smoke into my lungs. I was immediately alert. I jumped up out of the bed and ran out into the hall, running across the hall to Bianca. "Babe!" I said, grabbing her by her shoulder and waking her up. "Bianca, the house is on fire. We've gotta get the twins and get out of here." I hadn't even been thinking. They were over at Abigail and Dante's. But at the moment, I wasn't thinking.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:51 am

Jackson shook me and I was about to groan, telling him to leave me alone. I hadn't really given him a reason as to why I wasn't sleeping with him, but if he was coming in here to get me, I wasn't going to give in to him and have sex with him, even if he was getting out of bed to come get me.

But when he told me the place was on fire, I shot up. I immediately thought about the children as well, but it registered quickly that they were with Dante and Abigail. "They're alright, Jackie," I coughed, the smoke filling my lungs now. "They're with Jacob and Jenna." I didn't like talking about Dante and Abigail lately, so I mentioned the kids instead.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:54 am

I nodded my head, helping her out of the bed. I wrapped my arm around her and headed out to the hall again. The fire was at the bottom of the stairs. "We're not getting out that way." I looked back at the bedrooms. "We're going to have to go out a window, babe." Jumping really wasn't what I was looking forward too, but I definitely wasn't going to let the fire kill my wife and me.

Pulling her back into the bedroom, I shut the door and ran over to the window, trying to open it. It was stuck, but I pulled a few times, giving it a few good tugs, getting it open finally. I didn't waste any time in punching the screen out of the window and turning back to Bianca. "We've got to jump, Binx. There's no other way." Taking a deep breath, and coughing, I shook my head. "I'll go first, and then you jump into my arms."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:01 am

I looked out the window and back to Jackie, nodding slowly. "Alright," I whispered, coughing, nodding more. "Go. I'll jump after you. Go." He leaned in, giving me a lingering kiss. If we weren't in this situation, I would have pulled away, and it was a little too lingering anyway, but I had to admit it felt good. I knew he was scared and he was worried and the kiss was to make us both feel better.

Turning from me, he climbed up into the window before looking back at me, nodding. I gave him a short nod of my own, and then he jumped. I quickly leaped toward the window, gripping onto the sill. But he was down and on the ground and safe. "Ok, come on, babe!" I took a deep breath and climbed up into the window, taking a deep breath, the air a little cleaner out here, but still smokey. Closing my eyes, I jumped out toward him.
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:04 am

Bianca jumped out and into my arms. I tumbled back onto the ground, but keeping her on top of me so she didn't get hurt. It wasn't the worst thing in the world. She didn't weigh that much at all, so it was just the impact of her jumping out of the second-story window. I ran my fingers through her hair. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:07 am

I looked up at him, nodding my head. Looking back at the house, it was completely ablaze. Pushing myself up off of him, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet. "We've gotta go call 911!" We ran across the back yard and through the back door of Dante and Abigail's house, and I yelled out, "Dante! Abigail!" Jackson picked up the phone on the wall and dialed 911 as I ran into the living room to where the children were waking up from my yelling. "Mama?" Mabel asked, rubbing her eyes. "What's wrong?" I ran over to her, picking her up into my arms and holding her tightly. "It's alright, bambina. Everything's going to be alright."
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:18 am

I swore I smelled a strong breeze of burning wood, but ignored it, too tired to look out the open window and see where it was coming from. Instead I turned and slid my arm around Abby's waist, hugging her to me. However the closer I got back to sleep the more the smoke smell bothered me. I pushed myself up, glancing over at the open window. "What..." I stood, walking over to the window. My mouth fell open, my heart dropping in my chest. "Abigail, wake up! The guest house is on fire!" I heard Bianca downstairs and felt my heart go back to normal. "Coming!" I yelled, running out the door and down the steps quickly. I saw Bianca and didn't even think twice before hugging her and Mabel. "Thank God you're okay! I saw the fire!"
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:21 am

"What?" I asked, unsure I heard him right. But it didn't even take a second for the smoke smell to hit my nose and I shot up out of bed, not even bothering with a robe to cover my nightgown. I followed Dante down the steps, stopping at the bottom of them when I saw him grab a hold of Bianca. My eyebrow raised slightly, the pit of my stomach telling me to take notice of the way he held her... but my head telling me I was crazy. "Mommy!" I heard Jenna cry as she ran over to me. I picked her up and hugged her tightly. I saw Jackson as I took Jacob's hand and walked toward the kitchen. "Glad you guys are both okay.." I said softly. "Why don't we get the kids a snack and settled at the table so that way when the firefighters get here they are busy.." I suggested, trying to ignore the nagging feeling in my stomach that made me so happy Jackson and Bianca was okay but wondering why my husband seemed extra happy Bianca was..
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:36 am

I hung up the phone with the 911 operator as Abigail came into the room, looking down at Jenna and Jacob. I walked over, kissing them both on the top of the head. "What did you guys want to eat?" I asked, turning to Abigail. "You sit down. I'll get them something. Did you want a drink?" I had to keep my mind off of everything that was completely lost out in the house. It's not like I could go out and get a hose and start spraying the house down. Actually, I was thinking about getting the kids' sand castle buckets out of the sandbox and tossing buckets of water on the fire, but that was too cartoony.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:41 am

I looked up at Dante as he held Mabel and me in his arms. His arms were amazing. I'd never felt as safe as I did when I was in his arms. Smiling softly, I nodded gently. "We're fine." Davis ran around the couch, hugging Dante's and my legs. "What's all the yelling for? Are the aliens coming?" I looked down at Davis, shaking my head. "No, bambino. Aliens are not coming. There's a fire outside and Pops is calling 911. Everything's alright though." I looked back up at Dante, repeating myself. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:51 am

I sat Jenna in a chair and let her brother climb up in the one next to her. "No.. I don't want to sit..." I said, walking to the fridge. "You sit. Okay?" I smiled slightly, nodding my head reassuringly. I opened the fridge, pulling out the Red Velvet Cupcakes I had made earlier and some milk. "I'm just glad you all are safe." I said as I saw Dante and B and the twins move toward the kitchen. I set the cupcakes on the table, before grabbing some cups and setting the milk down. "Jackson.." I said, grabbing a cloth, wetting it and starting to wipe his face. "Dante feed the kids." I mumbled, wiping at Jackson's face, trying to ignore how pissy I felt over that whole hugging ordeal. I should not be this angry about a damn hug. But the way it seemed... it felt like more.
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:54 am

"Good.." i said stepping back realizing how close I was. "Come on buddy. Let's get a snack." We all walked into the kitchen and I helped Davis sit before hearing Abby. "Sure.." I said watching her wash Jackson's face. I started dishing out the cupcakes, watching Jackson and Abby. Something about it felt wrong... almost like she was paying me back for being intimate with Bianca... I sighed, it was my mind playing tricks. They didn't even suspect anything was wrong. "I'm glad you're all okay too.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:09 am

I sat down at the table with Mabel sitting on my lap, looking across the table at the four children. I was so grateful they were all safe. I was glad we were all safe, but the children mostly. I looked over at Abigail cleaning off Jackie's face. Something seemed off... Especially the way Jackson was looking at her, but I knew there was nothing to it. It was just my guilt getting to me. I kissed the side of Mabel's head, holding her close.
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:14 am

I smiled at her, letting her clean my face. Her touch felt good. She had been the only closeness I'd felt in the last few weeks. We had spent a lot of time together while Bianca and Dante have been at work, recovering from what happened. "Thank you, Abby." Looking over at Dante, I told all of them, "I called 911. Firefighters should be here soon."
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:17 am

I gave out the last cupcake when I heard a fire truck from not far away. "Sounds like they're almost here. Okay kids, when we go outside I want you to stay right here and eat your snacks no moving from THESE spots. Or you won't get any snacks for weeks, right, parents?" I said looking at the other adults.
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:20 am

"You're welcome.." I whispered, still rubbing his face to get the soot off. "Right..." I said to Dante, pulling my hand away with the rag when I realized what I was doing. I tossed the rag aside and folded my arms over my chest and turned to look at the table.
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:25 am

I sighed, walking over to the table. "He's right, kids. You stay right here." I looked over to Bianca holding our daughter and took a deep breath, coughing slightly from the smoke still in my lungs. "Well, let's get going out there."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:27 am

I stood up, kissing the top of Mabel's head. "Stay right here at the table, alright, bambinos?" I said, looking at all the children. I gave each one of them a kiss on the tops of their heads, walking toward the back door.
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:33 pm

"All of you stay right here. Don't move a muscle. Promise we'll be back." I gave them each a kiss and followed Jackson and Bianca out the back door. Just as we were headed down the path toward the guest house the firefighters pulled up and went to work. "Anybody inside?" He asked us.
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:34 pm

I gave the kids one last look before walking out the door and following my wife and friends over to our guest house. "No," I said answering the firefighter. "They got out." He nodded and went off to work with the rest of his team. I wrapped my arm around Abby's shoulder, hugging her to me as we watched the firefighters work to get the fire out.
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:15 pm

We all stood, watching as the firement worked to put the fire out. It took a while, but finally they got it out. One of the firefighters came to speak to us after it was out and they were packing up. He asked who called and who owned the house. I told them and he spoke to Dante, telling thim that they would be back in the daylight hours to investigate the cause of the fire. They finished packing up and we left, all heading back into the house.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:15 pm

We walked into the house and Mabel came over to me, crawling up into my arms as I leaned over to pick her up. "Mama, I'm tired." I kissed the side of her head, walking over to where Davis was falling asleep on the table, rubbing his back. "Alright, bambinos. We're heading to bed."
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:22 pm

I came in the house, grabbing a hold of Jenna when she ran to me. "Let's get you washed up." I murmured to her, grabbing Jakey's hand. "You guys can take the two guest rooms at the end of the hall. And in a few days we'll contact a contractor to build you a new home out back. Right Dante?" I asked, starting up the steps not even waiting for his answer. I knew he'd agree.
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:23 pm

"She's right." I nodded, starting to clear the table. "I'm really glad you guys are okay..." Especially after seeing the state the house was in. "Go ahead and head to bed. I'll worry about all this." I started putting things away.
Back to top Go down

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:44 pm

"Here," I said to Bianca. "Let me take her. Come on, Davis," I said after taking Mabel from Bianca. "I'll get them to bed. You look like you could use something to drink." I leaned over, giving her a kiss on the side of her head. "I'm going to get these kids to bed and hop in the shower." Yes, even after what happened tonight, I thought it would be nice to share a shower with my wife, hoping she'd come join me. I turned to Dante before heading up the stairs. "Thank you, man. You know, we're really grateful for all you and Abigail have done. Thanks." I headed up the stairs with the twins, heading toward the bedroom to put them to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call 911!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call 911!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Switch-
Jump to: