HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

motherfuckers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: motherfuckers!   Tue May 08, 2012 12:06 am

We had been out searching with the assistance of the FD while they conducted their investigation. There wasn't much that could be salvaged. Everything was pretty much lost. The fire investigator came over to us, shaking his head. "I'm afraid I've got some bad news," he told us. Jackson walked over closer to me. "What is it?" I asked, looking over at Jackie as he wrapped his arm around me. [i]"This was no accident, Mr. and Mrs. Frost. This fire was started purposefully. An accelerant was used. Do you two have any enemies, anyone who would try to hurt you, anyone who wants something from you." I looked over at Jackson as he took my arm, pulling me toward the main house. Once we got inside, I pulled my arm from his, shaking my head. "What do you think you're doing, Jackie?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wherewewere.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: motherfuckers!   Tue May 08, 2012 12:17 am

I shook my head, keeping my voice low. "Don't you see? They suggested the twins stay here with them. We were over there alone. Not to mention..." I cut myself off. That part wouldn't make sense anyway. If Dante did want my wife, he wouldn't have tried to kill us both. Even with the way I swear he was looking at her last night... He wouldn't have tried to kill her too, so maybe he didn't want her. I was just being jealous. I mean, she is my wife, right? What man doesn't want her. "Never mind. But think about it. They want our children to themselves. You have to see it!" And then it hit her and she ran up the stairs in front of me. She burst into Abigail and Dante's room, yelling at both of them, "You goddamned motherfuckers! You find out about Davis being yours and then you decided you want to have our Mabel too! And so you plot to get rid of us! How fucking dare you!" I hadn't expected her to burst at them like this, but damn, was she hot right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: motherfuckers!   Tue May 08, 2012 12:32 am

"Do you want some early lunch?" I asked Abby, stretching as she turned to face me, her eyes still full of sleep. "I think that sounds wonderful..." I went to agree when the door to our bedroom slammed open and Jackson and Bianca were standing in it. She went off and I found my mouth open wide. Did she seriously just say she thought me and my wife tried to kill her and her husband? Seriously? I sat up, my eyes dark. "Did you just ask me and Abby if we tried to kill you?" Abby looked so hurt and upset she just saw there near tears. "I can't believe you people. We invite you in OUR home and this is how were repaid? You think were murders? Really? I can't even fathom how you came to this conclusion when all we've ever been is good to you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: motherfuckers!   Tue May 08, 2012 12:34 am

I grabbed Dante's shoulder, stopping him. "Stop, Dante. If they want to believe we're cold enough to try and kill two people and steal the kids parents from them what is there we can say that will make them believe us?" I brushed a tear away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: motherfuckers!   Tue May 08, 2012 12:45 am

I looked over at Abigail. Maybe I was wrong to think she had anything to do with it. She was such a gentle woman, and I could tell that she really didn't seem like the type of person who could plan something like this. "No," I said, shaking my head, wrapping my arm around Bianca's shoulders. She turned, glaring at me and I turned back to face Abigail. "Not you, Abby," I said, turning my attention to Dante. "But you... Maybe you are your father's son after all."
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: motherfuckers!   Tue May 08, 2012 12:49 am

I pulled away from Jackie, shaking my head. "So that's what this is? A mob feud? That was one of the reasons we moved to Washington in the first place, and now we come back, and we're right back in the thick of things?" I turned to Dante, shaking my head. "I'm sorry. I don't think either of you are to blame for this." Shaking my head more, I looked back at Jackie. "Dante and A are good people! I can't believe you would think differently! I can't believe you made ME think differently! They're right! They invited us into their home, became our really good friends, when all the while this could have been any number of mob-affiliated bastards!" I wiped away a rebel tear, turning back to look at A and Dante. "I'm sorry. I really am." I turned and ran out of the bedroom, heading downstairs to make myself a cup of tea.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: motherfuckers!   Tue May 08, 2012 12:54 am

I wanted to chase after B, but my feelings were still hurt and honestly all I wanted to do was curl up in my bed and lay here and cry. Between the baby dying, my crumbling marriage bit by bit and the way Dante looked at Bianca... even now when she ran out... and this fire and having my friends accuse me of it I was emotionally drained. "Just go away, Jackson." I mumbled, turning on my side and closing my eyes as I laid my head on my pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: motherfuckers!   Tue May 08, 2012 12:57 am

I almost told Bianca not to run away... not to be sorry that things were tense and this wasn't her fault... but I couldn't. My voice got lost. I sighed, my shoulders slumped, my anger disappearing. "I'm nothing like my father." I told Jackson standing up and coming to the door to my room and shoving him back out of it. "If I was, you wouldn't be alive to accuse me. Maybe you did this yourself? Things have been rough for you two, maybe you didn't want a wife anymore..... or maybe your father did it to the wrong house?" I grabbed my door. "How does it feel to be accused of the worst?" I slammed the door in his face and walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: motherfuckers!   Tue May 08, 2012 1:10 am

I glared at the door, trying to calm myself down before going to look for Bianca. Maybe she was right. Maybe I jumped to the wrong conclusions. It seemed logical at the time. But Bianca seemed to be the most rational about this. It could be any number of my father's enemies, Dante's father's enemies. It could be anyone. I came down to the bottom of the stairs, seeing Bianca standing in front of the stove, her head bent over, silently sobbing. The only reason I could tell was because her back was heaving softly. Walking up to her, I placed my hand on her back softly. "I'm sorry, babe. I shot off my mouth without thinking."
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: motherfuckers!   Tue May 08, 2012 1:13 am

I turned my head to look at him, my eyes red and soaked. "I do not want to talk to you, Jackson. You made me doubt the kindness, generosity, and friendship that A and Dante have shown us. Please, just stay away from me." I headed out through the living room and out of the front door. I needed to clear my head, forgetting all about my tea.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: motherfuckers!   Tue May 08, 2012 1:16 am

I walked over to Abby, hugging her to me as she cried. "It's okay, Abs." I whispered, kissing her forehead, my eyes closing as I held her to me. Things were tense but I was determined to make all this better. That's the only reason I didn't kick Jackson or Bianca out. I wanted this to be right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: motherfuckers!   Tue May 08, 2012 1:17 am

I buried my face in his chest, crying till I had no tears left. I was so exhausted I ended up falling asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: motherfuckers!   

Back to top Go down

motherfuckers!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Switch-
Jump to: