Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To save us

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

To save us Empty
PostSubject: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:04 am

I brought two cups of coffee up into the bedroom and found Bianca rolling over to look at me. "Good morning, Binx." She sat up, tucking her hair behind her ears. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:06 am

I took the cup from him, smiling softly and nodding. "Yes, I did. Thank you." I sipped the coffee. Coffee wasn't my favorite. I much rather liked my machiato from Starbucks, but when you're not at Starbucks. "Thank you for the coffee." I sat up more, holding the coffee in my hands. "Sit down. I want to talk."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:10 am

I sat on the bed, looking over at her. "What is it, babe? Are you alright?" I let my hand softly caress her arm and I actually got a smile in return. Maybe things were actually going to be ok again.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:12 am

"I have been a little cold toward you lately, and it's because I felt guilty..." I looked down at the cup of coffee. "Guilty because I didn't stay at the hospital with you." And here comes more lies, looking up at him. "I couldn't stand to see you in the hospital. But I'm sorry. I just... I want to fix what is wrong between us, what is my fault. I have an idea, and we can all go back to normal around here."
Back to top Go down

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:16 am

I sat the cup of coffee down, shaking my head and moving closer to her. "Nothing is your fault, babe, but," I nodded my head, "if you think things need to be fixed, and you have an idea, then yeah, lets hear. Tell me." I rubbed her arms softly, really interested in what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:22 am

I took a shaky breath. "I want to... give you another baby." He started to tell me no, that we couldn't do that, but I held my hand up to his lips. "Shhh. Not me. I'm not going to get pregnant. I'm NOT pregnant." I shook my head softly. "I want to ask A if she will be a surrogate for us. Maybe she and Dante can do in vitro as well, and she can get pregnant with both of our babies." I smiled softly at him. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:24 am

I never thought in a million years that Bianca would suggest we have another baby. Not because she couldn't have another baby, or shouldn't, but because she never really wanted children to begin with. But here she was, suggesting it herself. She wanted to have another baby with me. I smiled brightly, leaning forward and kissing her deeply. "Yes!" I kissed her again. "Yes, I want to have another baby with you!" I kissed her, pulling back and caressing her face softly. "I love you, Binx! I love you!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:33 am

I bit my lip softly, letting a soft breath escape my lips. "I..." I smiled, nodding my head. "I love you, Jackson. I do. I'm sorry I've been so cold and distant--" He shook his head, pulling me closer to him and kissing me again. I still felt guilty for kissing Dante, for being attracted to him and letting it get the best of me. I felt guilty, but that didn't mean I couldn't fix things. "I'm going to go talk to A right now." I pushed myself off the bed before turning back to him and kissing him again before running out and down the hall to A and Dante's room, knocking on the door and opening it to pop her head in. "A," I smiled at her. "Can we talk?"
Back to top Go down

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:48 am

I had just finished getting dressed in a pair of pajama's and a tank top and was climbing in bed to watch a movie like I always did after Dante left for work and the kids were at school, ever since my depression came after the baby died, when I heard a knock at the door. "Come in.." I said, my shoulders stiffening slightly when I saw it was B. We hadn't spoken for a while... and things were tense but I gave a weak smile anyways. "Yeah... come on in." I gave her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:57 am

I walked in, shutting the door behind me. "Can I sit?" I asked, slowly walking over to the bed. A said I could and I gave her a brighter smile, walking more quickly over to the bed, sitting beside her, curling my legs up underneath me. "I've been a bitch lately, mostly because I've felt guilty. I didn't go see you or even my own husband while you were in the hospital, and I feel terrible for that. I want to make things better, and I hope me coming to you to ask you for this doesn't make me a cunt and a horrible friend... I mean, I know the way I've been treating you lately makes me that already, but I'm hoping that what I want to ask will fix everything for all of us."
Back to top Go down

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:01 am

I winced slightly at her use of such a vulgar word and shifted uncomfortably. "It's fine. I can understand not liking hospitals. A lot of people I know hate them... ever since I lost the baby I've been too scared I guess to go back.. But don't apologize. Honestly it's fine." I rubbed my hands over my bare knees. "What did you wanna ask me?
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:05 am

I tucked my hair behind my ears. "I want to... have another baby," I said, but quickly continuing so she didn't think I was deliberately trying to kill myself or something like that. "But I know I can't. So, I was hoping that... Well, I was thinking that maybe you and Dante could try in vitro fertilization, combining your egg and his sperm and implanting it inside you," I shook my head, realizing she knew what in vitro was. I didn't need to explain it. "But at the same time... I was hoping that... maybe... you'd be a surrogate for Jackie and me... so we can have a baby again." I bit my lip, hoping she didn't hate me for asking this.
Back to top Go down

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:12 am

I felt a little light flick on and a warmth radiated through my heart and upward. It was almost like feeling the sun after so much darkness. "What?" I asked, trying to keep the tears at bay but they spilled without much effort. "I.. Oh, B... that's.." I licked at my lips, a bright smile spreading across my lips. "You'd really want me... to do that? I mean really?" The idea made my heart burst. Not only would I bring my own little person in this world.. but someone for Jackson and Bianca to love too. I was scared of course. I mean who wouldn't be? But the prospect made me so happy. "I'd love too."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:14 am

I felt my heart settle back into its place just before I sprang forward and wrapped my arms around her. "Thank you, A! Thank you so much!" I hugged her tightly. I felt horrible for what I'd done to her and the bitch I had continued to be since then, but I seriously was going to make things better. I really was. Pulling back, I smiled brightly at her. "You really will do this for us? You'll help Jackie and me have another baby?"
Back to top Go down

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:16 am

"I mean of course I have to talk to Dante but I want to do this!" I hugged her again because I had missed her. She had practically been my sister from the moment I met her. "I want too. I mean not only for myself but you guys too. I think that might help all of us heal from the bad few weeks we've had." Of course a new baby would never replace our child we lost but it would help..
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:19 am

I nodded excitedly. "Of course! I talked to Jackie before I came in here. But that's exactly it. I was really hoping that this could fix all of us. You know? I think we've all been walking around on egg shells, and I really think this will help us all get back on track." I kissed each side of her face, smiling brightly. "Thank you so much, sister."
Back to top Go down

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:22 am

"You're welcome." I held her hands and smiled. "And thank you.. for asking me. Because that warms my heart. Knowing you need me... and out of anyone picked me."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:25 am

I smiled brightly, shaking my head. "After I lost my family, Jackie and his parents were all the family I've ever had, but since I met you, you've become like the sister I never thought I'd have again. I miss C... Carly... But can't bring her back. I can't bring my parents back, but that doesn't mean I should shut myself away from other people, people who love me. Because I love you and I'm so grateful to have you in my life. There isn't anyone in the world I would rather have carry my baby for me."
Back to top Go down

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:29 am

I held her hands and smiled. "I've missed you, B. I'm so happy things are getting back to normal." I hugged her again. "I'm sure Dante won't mind. I'll talk to him tonight and we can set up appointments and whatnot tomorrow, is that okay?" I felt a rush of energy I didn't know I had. It made my smile grow. The babies weren't even here yet and already fixing things.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:32 am

I nodded my head excitedly. "Of course it's alright!" I giggled, happy tears stinging my eyes. "I mean, we still have to wait nine months as it is, but yes, tomorrow is perfect! Thank you, A! I love you so much!" I had to hug her again, wrapping my arms around her tightly.
Back to top Go down

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:35 am

I hugged her back, smiling as I did. "Okay," I said pulling back and wiping away tears. "Dante should be home. I'll let you guys know our answer at dinner. But I'm sure it will be yes! I'm sure of it!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:36 am

I smiled, kissing her forehead before standing up. "I think I'm going to go ask Jackie if he wants to go for a walk or a run or something. Did you need anything before we go?"
Back to top Go down

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:38 am

"No, thank you." I brushed my face dry. "You guys have fun. Thanks again, B. Seriously. Thank you." She had no idea how much this meant to me.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:41 am

I smiled brightly. I loved her, like a sister. I really did. "You're welcome, but I'll never stop thanking you for doing this for me. For Jackie. And I promise you, Jackie will always love you for doing this for us." I smiled, walking over to the door. "I love you," I told her softly before heading out of the room and back down the hall to find Jackson and go on that run or whatever.
Back to top Go down

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:47 am

"Abby?" I heard as the bedroom door opened again some time later. "Dante!" I said smiling and walking over to hug his neck and kiss his lips. "So, I gotta tell you something?" He slid his hands over my back and let it rest against my bottom. "What's that?" I smiled. "I'm going to have Jackson's baby!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To save us Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To save us
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next