HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   Wed May 09, 2012 1:04 am

I pulled her hand to my lips, kissing it softly. "We love you, babe. And she's right," I said, pulling her hand back and holding it against my chest. "We are a family. All ten of us." I reached forward with my free hand, caressing Abigail's stomach softly. "If we weren't bonded before, we definitely are now!" I pulled my hand back quickly. "Oh! Oops! Sorry about that! I probably should have asked before going for the stomach."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   Wed May 09, 2012 1:06 am

I laughed, my arm around Abby's shoulders. "I'm sure she don't mind. I mean it is your baby hanging in there." I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   Wed May 09, 2012 1:08 am

"No, don't be sorry." I said grabbing his hand and placing it back on my stomach. "All three of you are the parents. You get rights to my belly and rubbing." I laughed, looking at Dante and smiling as I leaned into him. "I've never been happier. You all mean so much to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   Wed May 09, 2012 1:12 am

I rubbed her stomach, looking down at it. My child was growing in there, and I couldn't be happier. It wasn't the conventional way, but I wasn't going to murder my wife just so I could have another child, and knocking her up would be doing just that.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   Wed May 09, 2012 1:15 am

I smiled over at A, Jackie and Dante but wasn't able to say anything before the kids started asking where dinner was. Jackie got up, saying he's getting it and to hold their horses. I leaned over, giving A another hug and smiling over at Dante. I was glad things weren't tense between us anymore... not that we'd really spoken to each other in a while, but I didn't feel that tension that had been there, and that's all that mattered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wherewewere.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   

Back to top Go down

No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2