HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sun! Fun!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Sun! Fun!    Wed May 09, 2012 5:43 am

I sat down on the chair, putting my ear plugs in my ear and sliding my sunglasses into place. I had woken up alone.. and the alone feeling pushed me to shower, get dressed in my bathing suit and come out here to swim. But once I actually got outside I got a case of nausea and decided just to sit and wait for it to pass. I closed my eyes, turning my I-pod on and tapping my flip flop back and forth as I stretched out on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sun! Fun!    Wed May 09, 2012 5:59 am

I hadn't been able to sleep for hours. So I decided to get up and head to the gym. I could use the stationary bike or run on the treadmill for a few hours. It would help me forget what happened last night with Dante. But it hadn't. It only made me want him more. I was going to have to go back to the room and fuck myself. So, I headed back toward the cabins, stopping as I walked past the pool and the chaise Abby was laying on. I could walk by, but if she opened her eyes, and saw me running off, she'd know something was wrong, so I sat on the chair beside her and reached out, touching her shoulder. "Hey, you alright?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wherewewere.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sun! Fun!    Wed May 09, 2012 6:02 am

I jumped, my hands flying forward, my body moving up quickly. "Oh..." I said, pulling my head phones out of my ears. "I.. sorry B. I had no idea.." I felt a cold shift blow over me and anger boil in my belly but I ignored it. "Yeah, I'm great. Just getting a little sun before getting in the pool.. you?" I asked, looking her over. I so badly wanted to say how was fucking my husband? But kept my mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sun! Fun!    Wed May 09, 2012 6:06 am

I smiled, nodding my head and looking around. "I just got back from the gym. Ran a few miles." Looking back at her, I stretched my back. "Was about to head back to the room to take a shower. You feeling alright? How's your morning sickness?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun! Fun!    Wed May 09, 2012 6:07 am

"It's fine. Thanks for asking though." I gave her the most sincere smile I could muster but it was still fake. "Go ahead and take your shower. It's all good. Promise." I leaned back and pushed my sunglasses back over my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sun! Fun!    Wed May 09, 2012 6:10 am

I smiled, standing and turning to walk away before looking back. "Lunch? In the Corner Cafe?" It was at the corner of the fifth deck before the elevators, hence why they called it the Corner Cafe.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun! Fun!    Wed May 09, 2012 6:11 am

"Yes, I'd love too." I told her. "I'll see you there." I smiled as fake as I could manage before leaning back and closing my eyes. "Bye, B!" I waved at her and relaxed so I could swimming soon.
Back to top Go down
Bianca P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sun! Fun!    Wed May 09, 2012 6:16 am

I smiled, turning away and sighing heavily. I felt horrible. But I couldn't let her know. I headed up to the room to take my shower and then, I think I'd go for a walk before lunch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun! Fun!    

Back to top Go down

Sun! Fun!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Switch-
Jump to: