HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lunch, Lois?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 6:25 am

I was so bored, I watched a movie in the theater... And it was a kids movie. Not that I usually didn't mind cartoons, but it wasn't really something I cared to watch if I was wanting to get my mind off something, but at 10:30 in the morning, they weren't going to be playing shoot em up movies. When the cartoon got over, I decided I'd head up to one of the restaurants and get something to eat. Alone. But as I came around the corner, I saw Abigail, smiling brightly. Maybe I wouldn't have to eat alone. "Hey, there, Lois. Lunch with your best friend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 6:28 am

"Hey," I said, smiling a bright smile when I saw Jackson. "You know what, superman? I think I'll take your offer." I wrapped my arms around his one arm and smiled up at him. I was meeting his wife for lunch but she was sleeping with my husband so I could at least have lunch with hers, right? Petty. Sure. But at this point I didn't give a rat's ass. "Where would you like to get food? Because I'm starvingggg and want LOTS of food!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 6:30 am

I laughed my ass of, smiling down at her. "Well, I did have the breakfast buffet, but I could go for one of the lunch buffets. What do you say?" I asked, heading with her toward the buffet rooms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 6:33 am

"Oh, God, YES! You just spoke of a pregnant woman's dream! I skipped breakfast and that sounds so damn good." I smirked, biting at my lip gently. "I don't even care how big I get with this pregnancy. Twins means lots of eating and lots of eating means lots of mouth orgasms!" I laughed as we came inside the buffet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 6:37 am

Don't ask me why, but when she said orgasms, I had to shift in my pants, my cock lurching at the sound of her voice. I focused on the buffet and nothing else. "So, where would you like to start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 6:40 am

"Mmm, salads. Gotta get at least something healthy." I mumbled before starting to make my salad. Once that was done I moved toward the warm foods. "I want Mac & Cheese... and pizza! I see pizza! And a roll... and," I felt my stomach rock and had to stop talking so I could breathe. "And..." I breathed in deeply. "Some soup. And that," I said pointing to what looked like a sandwich. "Okay, I'm good.. table." I walked over, setting my food down before getting myself a water with lemon and sitting. "Okay, now if my stomach will allow me to eat all this... we shall see." I giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 6:43 am

I had gathered my food as I had walked behind Abigail, letting myself be a man, watching her ass the whole time. Alright, so much for focusing on the buffet. But, a man could look and not get too turned on, especially in public. I sat down across from her after grabbing myself a mountain dew. "Well, the only time I've ever known a woman to be able to eat half as much as a man is when she's pregnant, so I have faith in you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 6:48 am

I laughed. "Thank you." I nodded, picking up my spoon and taking a bite of my mac & Cheese. "Good stuff!" I said, licking cheese off my finger before grabbing a napkin. "So far so good." I murmured patting my stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 6:54 am

"I'm sure my boy loves the mac and cheese," I told her, taking a bite of my turkey and gravy. "If he's anything like me, it's one of the few not so healthy items of food he will like. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a really good burger, but I'll take anything not so greasy any day." I laughed. I knew that made me sound like a health nut, which I wasn't, but I really didn't need the clogged arteries. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 9:54 pm

"Mmmmmmm I loveeeeeee burgers." I told him, wiping my face off and taking a sip of my drink. "Cheese burgers and cheese fries with a milkshake on the side was a lot of what I ate with my pregnancy with the twins." I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 10:29 pm

I rarely had all that stuff, but there was on occasion. "Well," I said, laughing. "That explains why Davis loves those so much." I took a forkful of my barbecued pork. "Here," I said, holding my fork up so she could take the bite. "This is what I love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 10:36 pm

I sat my napkin down and leaned forward, taking the bite he offered me, my eyes lit up and I let out a soft satisfied moan. I chewed up the rest and swallowed before speaking. "That is amazing." I licked my lips. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 10:38 pm

I cleared my throat and managed a smile for her. "Yeah? It is really good, isn't it?" I laughed, looking back down at my plate. "My parents own a diner down in the City. It's just outside Central Park... Nothing like my momma's cooking." I looked back up at Abigail. "Yours comes pretty close."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 10:41 pm

My cheeks blushed slightly, my smile growing for him. "Well, thank you." I told him, picking up my fork and sticking it in the mac & cheese. "I don't hear much about your parents.. not since you came back from visiting him. Did you guys have a falling out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 10:47 pm

"You know the type of man he is," I said, absentmindedly stirring the food around on my plate. "I've told you a few things. You've heard me discuss him with Dante. He's just like his father." I sighed, shaking my head. "I vowed I didn't want to have my family around that, despite my momma trying to keep us together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 10:50 pm

"I know that... but if you thought he was so terrible why would you go and visit him when he was hurt? If he was so awful." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 10:51 pm

I shook my head again. "He's still my pops. If he was dying, I didn't want Momma to go through that alone... and I didn't want to have to say I wasn't able to say goodbye to him..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 10:59 pm

"Hmm." I said nodding. It seemed his pops wasn't as bad as he thought. "I'm sure Dante didn't tell you because he doesn't tell anyone... but your father can't be as bad as his because at least your mother is still alive. Dante's father killed his. She was a dream from what I hear. Soft, sweet, beautiful woman inside and out and she fell in love with another man and he had her killed for it." I took a bite of my mac & cheese. I swallowed the bite. "And afterward, because Dante knew the truth he sent him to an insane asylum to keep him quiet. He spent most of his teen life there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 11:04 pm

I shook my head, my eyes completely bulging out of my head. "I had no idea." Dante and I had talked quite a bit about the life and all that came with it, but Dante'd never told me any of that. "GOd, even if I'm completely disgusted with him and am sure I hate him more than I've ever hated anyone in my life right now, I feel sorry for the bastard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 11:08 pm

"Me too. When I met him he was close to taking over the business for his father. He was sinking into a depression so deep he didn't know what to do with himself. He came to the hospital to see a friend and we met and after that day he said I was his angel and he changed his mind and went into medicine for his mother mostly... and me partly. And now he's a doctor and he doesn't have anything to do with his dad. He's gotten past most of the demons of the past... but..." I shrugged. "Back to you... I mean can you really say your father is that bad?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Sighing, I picked up my fork again. "Family is important to him. Its probably where I got my sense for it myself, but that doesn't excuse the things he does."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 11:13 pm

"I guess." I shrugged. "It's not really my business." I set my fork down, looking at my half eaten food. "I think I need dessert. If I eat much more of this I won't be able to eat any of my all time favorite chocolate cake." I smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 11:24 pm

I stood, taking her hand and helping her stand. "Come. We'll find you a huge piece. Or two." I laughed, walking with her toward teh dessert bar. I wasn't usually ones for sweets, but I'm sure I could find something to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 11:30 pm

"MMMMMM that one looks like heaven on a plate!" I said pointing to a chocolate cake with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles on it. I grabbed it and glanced around. "This one is good for me. Anything for you, Mr. Health Nut?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 11:31 pm

I laughed, reaching out and picking up a piece of cheese cake, shrugging my shoulders. "Do you really think I'm THAT much of a health nut?" I laughed, eyeing the ice cream machine. "Ice cream too, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   

Back to top Go down

Lunch, Lois?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Switch-
Jump to: