HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lunch, Lois?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 11:36 pm

I nodded. "Chocolate ice cream!" I bumped him with my hip, got myself some ice cream on the side and grabbed myself some silverware before going over to the table. The dirty plates had been taken away so the table was clean besides our drinks. I folded one leg over the other and grabbed out my fork. "Oh, yes," I mumbled, "you look soooooooooooo goooooood!" I took a bite and smiled softly. "Verrrrrrry goood!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 11:39 pm

I looked across the table at her, shifting slightly. "That cake is one lucky morsel. And to think it's going to have the pleasure of being inside your mouth, even for a brief moment." I stopped, realizing what I'd just said. "I. Have. No idea. Where that came from..." Clearing my throat, I couldn't help but look over her, breathing in deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 11:45 pm

My cheeks blushed a deep red color and I couldn't stop staring at him. "Thanks.." I said swallowing lightly. I bit my lip slightly before looking away and focusing on my cake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 11:53 pm

I sat down my fork, leaning across the the table closer to her. "You know, Abigail. You are a really beautiful woman. Dante's a dick for treating you like this. If you were my wife," I shook my head, "I'd never treat you poorly for one second. You deserve far better than that rat bastard!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 11:55 pm

I reached across the table, taking Jackson's hand. "And if I was your wife I'd never treat you like Bianca's treating you. You deserve better too." I didn't feel right calling her names... even if I hated her... I just... felt wrong. "But, I don't want our families to break up. We gotta figure out a way to fix this, you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Wed May 09, 2012 11:59 pm

I didn't know if I could. I didn't know how I'd ever be able to look at either of them the same way again. "Do you really think you can forgive Dante? I'm not sure I can forgive Bianca. I don't know if you know, but I was a bit of a manwhore before we got together. Pretty much slept with any woman who wanted a piece of me, but ever since I fell in love with Bianca..." I didn't even like saying that anymore, not after what she's done. "I haven't been with anyone but her since. And Until Dante came around, I was the only one she'd ever been with..." I shook my head. "I don't know how I can forgive her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Thu May 10, 2012 12:04 am

I sighed. "I don't know how to forgive Dante either... but I wanna try... for our kids..." I put a hand on my stomach and looked down at it. "For these babies.. I wanna try even if it sucks. I mean Dante was my first... and my only too... but..." I sighed, my shoulders slumping. "I don't know what to do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Thu May 10, 2012 12:15 am

"Do we pretend like nothing happened? Or do we tell them we know about them and work on making things better, all four of us?" I really didn't want to. I held grudges like no other. Forgiveness was not something that came easy for me. But I really didn't know what to do in this instance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Thu May 10, 2012 12:15 pm

"Pretend.. because I don't think I can say what I saw out loud... and what I know." I winced slightly, pushing my cake away. "I don't think I'm hungry anymore." I leaned my head back some, trying to fight the tears. "I've been married for such a long time... I can't imagine not being with him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Thu May 10, 2012 11:35 pm

I nodded my head. "I've loved Bianca for..." I sighed heavily. "She's the only girl I've ever loved, but I really," I shook my head, standing and walking over to sit in the booth next to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. "I'm so sorry, Abigail. I wish I could make everything better. I wish I could change what has happened, but I can't," I ended in a whisper, kissing the side of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Thu May 10, 2012 11:51 pm

"Don't be sorry." I whispered, laying my head on his chest, sighing heavily. "I think I just wanna go take a nap in my room. Will you walk me back there?" I thought about just hiding in there like I did after I lost the baby. That sounded appealing enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Thu May 10, 2012 11:56 pm

I sighed, shaking my head. "I really don't want you to be alone right now. I didn't want to leave you last night, but if Dante would have come back to your room last night and saw us in bed together, he'd get the wrong impression. Not that I wouldn't want to fuck both of them over like they've fucked us over, but I know that's not what you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Fri May 11, 2012 12:23 am

"No it's not... I don't want to hurt them because I don't want us to be ruined. Not because I believe they don't deserve it. Because I do. I just don't want to hurt our friendship in the long run. That's more important to me then revenge." I sat up some and fiddled with my napkin. "Where would you lie to go? Since you don't want me to go back to my room alone.. but I gotta warn you.. I don't want to be around people right now... if I can't be alone. I want to be alone with you at least."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Fri May 11, 2012 12:53 am

I smiled, kissing the side of her head again. "I had a lot of time to walk around the boat earlier today. There's this spot on the promenade, at the end, where we can be alone. Just sit. Enjoy the sun, the sound of the wind, everything peaceful that this cruise has to offer. Or," I said as an after thought, "we could get a couple's massage? Two of us alone in a room with a couple masseuses, or is that too many people?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Fri May 11, 2012 12:59 am

My eyes popped up to him, a smile crossing my lips. "That actually sounds really nice. I think I need a massage with how tense I am. Let's go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   Fri May 11, 2012 1:08 am

I smiled brightly, standing up and offering her my hand. "Alright then, Ms. Lane? Let's go get good and relaxed!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch, Lois?   

Back to top Go down

Lunch, Lois?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Switch-
Jump to: