Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.  Empty
PostSubject: Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.    Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.  Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:42 pm

*ring ring*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.    Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.  Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:45 pm

"Abigail," I said, not even looking at who had called as I answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.    Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.  Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:46 pm

"Ouch," I winced, hating to be the person she was truly upset with. Unless it was me. "Is everything alright, baby? Did you get home alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.    Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.  Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:47 pm

"Everything is fine." I wasn't sure why he said ouch. All I did was answer my phone. "I'm not home. I'll be home later. And before you read in the newspaper or something, I was at Jeff's. I wanted to find out why he didn't come to the courts today. I planned on yelling at him but... I couldn't force myself too when I saw the state he's in.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.    Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.  Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:52 pm

I sighed, gripping the steering wheel tightly. I hated that she went to see him, but I would have loved to see her yell at him, but of course, he did something to keep her from doing it. I sighed, shaking my head. Show her that I'm trying. because I am. "What's wrong with Cavallari, baby?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.    Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.  Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:57 pm

"He lost his job. He lost Belle and he lost me. What do you think is wrong, Jackson?" I shook my head. "He was drunk. Apparently all the men in my life deal with problems one way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.    Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.  Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:11 am

I sighed, shaking my head. I didn't know what she wanted from me. I was trying my best to make things better between us, and I thought they actually were, but here she goes and goes to the Guido's house without telling me, behind my back... And now she expects me to have pity on him because he lost HER. NO fucking chance in that. "Abigail, what can I do for you?" I wasn't even going to let it bother me that she was comparing me to the Goomba.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.    Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.  Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:12 am

What can he do for me? Oh, I don't know, ask about me. I get he was trying to be nice about Jeff... but seriously.. "Nothing. I'm fine. See you later tonight. I love you." I hung up, staring at my phone before sliding it in my pocket and telling the driver where to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.    Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackson to Abby - Phone Call.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: