Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:54 am

"Oh, Jackson!" I cried softly, my body shaking as I hugged his neck. "I love you! God, I love you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:12 pm

I felt my balls tighten up as I pushed into her again, and then I was out. I exploded deep within her. "Abbbbiiigaaaailll! Looove.... love you!" I did my best not to fall down on her, bracing myself from crushing her. "Oh, Abigail!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:42 pm

I smiled lazily, kissing the side of his neck, waiting for us both to relax before letting my arms go around his neck and letting him fall down next to me. I turned slowly, wrapping my arms around him when I heard a knock at the front door and JJ's feet. "I guess we finished just in time, hmm?" I asked, lazily circling my finger over his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:54 am

I smiled, kissing her shoulder, even though it was still clad with my shirt. "Good timing, I guess." I kissed her lips softly before slowly pulling myself from her and the bed. "I'm going to take a quick shower. Go ahead and get food started. I just need to clean up a bit." Leaning over, I brushed my lips over her forehead. "I love you, Abigail."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:14 pm

"Love you." I told him, watching as he walked off before sliding off the bed, pulling my panties on, deciding mentally I'd need a shower after breakfast and went to help JJ with breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: