Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say goodbye to bachelorhood

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Say goodbye to bachelorhood Empty
PostSubject: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:40 pm

I was married. Pops was married, albeit to the wrong woman. I still wanted my parents married, but I had to admit he loved Auntie T. Now, we just needed to get Dante down that road as well. Not that he wasn't happy. He was happier than I'd ever seen him, but married life was so much better than bachelorhood. This wasn't a bachelor party or anything, but Abby was taking Bianca to find a dress with Auntie T and Bianca's mom, so Pops was taking us to the Saddle Ranch sports grille. I could really go for a steak right now. I hadn't been able to eat for so long, but the drugs were finally out of my system, or so I thought. My appetite was coming back. I did want a hit from time to time, but I promised Abby repeatedly I wasn't going to go back to them. I didn't need them if I had her. She was right. "So, what are we gonna do on Christmas Eve? Pops, I say we take him to a titty bar!" Pops shook his head at me, opening the door. "Don't you two think you see enough titties? Besides, Abigail and Bianca wouldn't like you going to a nudie bar, and Tammy and Chelle would have me by my balls if I did." I groaned, walking inside. "You're an old foagie, old man!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:00 pm

I laughed. "Man, I couldn't imagine having two... I think I'd go nuts.." I patted both my brother and dad on the back before we were lead over to a table. "I can't believe neither of us are even out of high school.. and married and having babies.." I stopped when i realized what I was saying. "I mean someday you will be.." I laughed, ordering a coke when the waitress asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Pops ordered a beer, looking across the table at Dante. "Believe me, my boy. I have my hands full." He leaned back in his seat. "But as for you both having babies, I'm sure if Jackie has anything to do with things, he and Abigail will be having babies sooner rather than later, maybe even before they graduate." I shifted slightly after ordering myself a beer. The waitress looked me down, about to ask for ID and I groaned. "I'll just have a Dew." Rolling my eyes, I waited for the waitress to walk off. "Abigail and I will have babies when we're ready." I reached over the table, slugging my brother on the arm. "I may have gotten hitched first, but Dante's gonna be wiping stinky asses long before me..." I smirked at him, laughing a bit myself. "That's what you get for fucking a girl in the pool without thinking about a rubber." Of course, Abby and I hadn't worried about them either, but that was beside the point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:10 am

"Best damn choice I ever made!" I said laughing. "Got myself an amazing wife-to-be and a baby I know I will love more than my own life... so I'm good." I tensed slightly when I seen Tony walking in. My eyes narrowed hard in on him, my breathing heavy as I gripped the table, watching as he told the waitress something and pointed at us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:14 am

I always had eyes on Dante and Jackson, so when I got word they had left the house and headed to a bar and grille with their 'pops' as they called him, I headed there myself. I waited a minute, letting them have the peace they were sure they'd have the rest of the night before waltzing inside. Dante spotted me first as I made my way over to a waitress. I told her I was meeting the table of guys, and she led me right to them. I sat down in an extra seat, ordered a beer and looked around the table. "I figured since this seems to be my son's bachelor party I should be here, don't you, Frost?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:28 am

I swallowed hard, straightening up in my seat. Jesus Christ. I wanted to be the first to snap at him and tell him to leave, but after ditching his drugs and abandoning his whole operation, I knew anything I would say to him would only make things worse for ... well, me. Looking over at Dante, I winced. I'm sure he knew exactly how I was feeling. Well, not exactly. Abigail was the only one who knew about my drug problem, and I was keeping it that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:31 am

"No one invited you, Castellano," I spoke, since the boys seemed to have swallowed their tongues. "We don't want any problems, so why don't you take your little bruised ego and walk back the way you came in. This is my son's night, and I won't have you ruining it. Now leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:42 am

"Wait," I said, "Knowing Tony," I said, making sure the Tony was extra rough, "he won't go. So, to prevent a scene, he can stay, as long as he behaves himself. You gonna behave?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:43 am

"Of course, son." I said, looking at Jackie before looking back at Dante. "I just want to share a beer, and a couple hot wings with my boy. That's all." I patted his shoulder. "So how's school going for you boys? Jackson? Doing good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:46 am

I looked over at Dante, nodding at his diplomacy. He was a smart kid. He got it from... well, for them most part he got it from his mother, but I liked to think I had that calm of a demeanor. I nodded to him, accepting my beer as the waitress brought it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:53 am

I wrapped my hand around my glass of Mountain Dew. I wanted a beer like Pops and Castellano had. Maybe I could get my pops to trade me. But Castellano distracted me. Glaring over at him, I lifted my glass. "I am, thank you very much." I wasn't about to mention that the only reason I was was because of Abigail. I was not going to bring Abigail up with him, especially since I knew he'd use her against me. Taking a long drink of my Dew, I looked over at Dante.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:15 am

"I'm doing fine." Dante said, adding on to Jackson's statement. "Good.. good. Jackie looks like the boys take after their lovely mothers, right?" I smiled softly before looking back at the boys. "How's the wife, Jackson? Dante, how's the wife to be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:16 am

Why did that feel like a threat?? I looked between Pops and Jackson before looking back at Tony. "She's fine. Why?" He shrugged "Hmm simply wondering is all." He said, taking a sip of his beer. "Jackson?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:32 am

"I need to make a call." Standing, I left the table. I had to talk to Abigail. From the way Castellano was asking about her, I had to know she was alright. I headed toward the back of the bar, pulling out my phone and dialing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:34 am

I kept an eye on Jackson as he walked away. "Yes, the boys do take after their mothers, Castellano," I told him, looking back to him. "Don't you think it's best that way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:42 am

"Oh, of course. They were always our better half, right?" I said, watching Jackson walk away. I sipped my drink, leaning back in my seat. "Just a second, my son's friend walked away to make a call." The waitress nodded and disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:43 am

I glanced over at Jackson, realizing he was calling Abby, which means in a second I'd know Bianca was fine. They were together. I looked back at Tony. "My brother, Tony. Brother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:48 am

"Listen to the boy, Castellano. And do as you agreed and behave." I knew that word wasn't anywhere in Castellano's vocabulary, but he was not going to be causing problems with my boys. I could handle his shit, but I wanted him to leave my boys alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:01 am

"Of course, Frost." Tony's phone went off, he checked it, smiled and slid it away. I looked at Jackson who seemed tense. "I suspect we'll need more chairs soon." I narrowed my eyes slightly. "Why's that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:05 am

The fucker was planning something. Then it hit me. He was asking about the girls. Tammy. Chelle. Abby and Bianca. Leaning across the table, I glared at him, keeping my tone low. "If you harm one hair on any of their heads, you'll wish your grandmother never was born."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:09 am

Shoving my phone back in my pocket I stormed back over to the table, almost knocking a waitress over in my way. Her tray smashed to the floor. Luckily, it was empty, so it wasn't a big deal even if I was paying attention. Coming up to the table, I grabbed Castellano by his tie, making sure it was nice and tight. "What are you doing with her, goddamned mother fucker!" I didn't give two shits about my own life right now. All I cared about was my wife and unborn son. If he hurt her, I'd kill him. Slowly. Painfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:11 am

"Jackson, shit, stop!" I grabbed him. "Stop, he pretty much just told us he's bringing them to dinner. He's fucking with us. Don't let him get to you.. he'd never hurt them.. not when he knows all three of us would make him hurt in ways he can't imagine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:13 am

I smoothed out my tie as Jackson was dragged back some. "Cute displays from all three of you. I can see the chests puffing out bigger than normal from here.. the girls are fine. I just thought we'd enjoy their company for dinner. I know I love those gorgeous ladies company." I smirked, waving my hand when the waitress said something about calling the cops. "It's okay. He's just upset. He's fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:18 am

I fell back into my seat, breathing heavily. I hated this mother fucker with a bloody passion. I wanted him to die, slowly, cut into a thousand pieces. I'd do it very slowly too. I'd start with his toes and his fingers. Then I'd take each limb at each joint, slowly. I'd let him keep his ears until he was at the brink of death. I wanted him to hear his cries. I wanted him to know that it was me who was making him cry out in that much pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:21 am

I nodded over to my sons and then looked back at the waitress, nodding my head as well, confirming Castellano's summation. Inhaling deeply. "I guess we wait to order then." Looking up at the waitress, ordering another beer. I was gonna need it. I was going to play his game. That way I ensured Tammy's safety. Chelle had Gabby at the diner with her and I prayed that they were both safe. If he hurt my baby girl's head, I'd kill the fucker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to bachelorhood   Say goodbye to bachelorhood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say goodbye to bachelorhood
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LALA-
Jump to: