Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome home, Mrs. Frost!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome home, Mrs. Frost! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome home, Mrs. Frost!   Welcome home, Mrs. Frost! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:17 pm

We had just gotten home from Hawaii. It had been good to get away. But we had more than just gotten away. We had gotten married again and spent our honeymoon in Hawaii. We could have stayed longer, but Abby wanted to be home for Bianca. I didn't blame her. I would have wanted to be here had it been Dante. We had just gotten JJ to bed and it had been hours since I'd made love to my wife. Lifting her in my arms, I carried her toward the bedroom. "Welcome home, Mrs. Frost!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home, Mrs. Frost!   Welcome home, Mrs. Frost! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:40 pm

"Jackson!" I squealed as a giggle fell off my lips. "Put me down before you break your back! The baby and I are heavy!" I shook my head, my cheeks blushing at how heavy I really was. "I can carry myself, Mister!" I giggled harder, holding his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home, Mrs. Frost!   Welcome home, Mrs. Frost! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Laughs, kicking the door shut. "No, you can't. You can stand on your own two feet, but I'm carrying you just fine, thank you." I winked, and laid her down on the bed. "I'll carry you into the hospital when you're going into labor if I want." Slowly, I let my hand slide over her side. "I love you, Abigail. You have no idea how much I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home, Mrs. Frost!   Welcome home, Mrs. Frost! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:17 pm

I shook my head, laughing, stopping when I heard what he said, sitting up some. "And I love you. More than all the stars in the sky." I leaned up and kissed him. "And I'm so glad we found our way back to each other. I never wanna lose you again." I brushed my fingers over his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home, Mrs. Frost!   Welcome home, Mrs. Frost! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Taking her hand in mine, I kiss her fingers softly. "There will never be a reason to fear that ever again, baby." I leaned down, nuzzling my face in her neck and starting to nibble there in her favorite spot. "Never again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home, Mrs. Frost!   Welcome home, Mrs. Frost! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:41 pm

I closed my eyes, turning my head some for him to get better access. "I'm scared of it everyday. But I love you.. and I trust our love." I slid my hands over his back, curling my fingers slightly in his shoulders as I reached them. "You're my best friend. More than my husband, you know that, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home, Mrs. Frost!   Welcome home, Mrs. Frost! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Smiling, I let my lips slide down more over her neck and over her collarbone, down toward her breasts above her shirt. "You're my best friend, baby. You're my everything. You always will be." I slid my hands up under her shirt, cupping at her breast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home, Mrs. Frost!   Welcome home, Mrs. Frost! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome home, Mrs. Frost!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: