Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Per sempre, Caramella

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Per sempre, Caramella Empty
PostSubject: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:13 pm

I hadn't told Abigail where we were going or why. We were both feeling better after the hurricane and after the hurricane, I realized, all I was doing was wasting time. Carly and I... Well, I didn't know where we stood, but Abigail and I were together and I wanted to be with the mother of my children. I was in love with her, and we all deserved to be a family. So, I was going to do my best to make it so.

"I hope you enjoy this," I told her as I pulled into the hotel drive where the valet was waiting to park the car for us. "We are having dinner here. I made special reservations. Wait and see."

I hopped out of the driver's side when the valet opened the door and ran around to the passenger side to take Abigail's hand. Leaning in closer to her, I pressed a kiss to the side of her face.

"You look beautiful, Caramella."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:34 pm

"I always enjoy my time with you, Jeff." I said, looking at him before he got out and around. Always the gentlemen and wanting to open my door. I felt my cheeks blush, always unable to completely take a compliment. Because I had never felt like I was that beautiful. And yet, Jeff always made me feel like I was the moon and stars. I took his hand, tugging myself with his help out of the car. "I love you. And you look very handsome." I leaned up on my tip toes, kissing his lips before letting him lead the way inside.

http://s22.shefinds.com/mf/files/2010/08/maternal-america-one-shoulder-maternity-dress.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:20 pm

I always picked the best locations to take Carly out to... Inhaling deeply, I corrected myself... Abigail out to dinner. She deserved the best. I didn't have to work tonight, and I hadn't had to work in quite a while. Dante wanted to be the one to watch over Bianca, and after what happened last time, I didn't blame him. I wouldn't be surprised if after Bianca fully healed that they both fired me.

I had almost missed her compliment. Nodding, I smiled down at her as we stepped into the elevator. "Grazzie, Caramella. I hope you are ready to eat to your heart's content tonight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:49 pm

I looked up at him as the elevator started. "I am." I smiled, leaning my head in his shoulder some, closing my eyes, feeling that creepy crawly feeling I always got anytime I let my body settle and think. I opened my eyes quickly and looked up at him, studying his face. "You okay?" I asked, sliding my fingers through his, clasping his hand in both of mine. "We can always go home and eat. You know that right?" And right as I said it.. I thought of Jackson and had to look away. I wasn't even sure WHY I thought of him. It just hit me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:59 pm

I shook my head.

"No. We both need this. After everything we have been through recently, I needed to get you out of the house."

I would have suggested the six of us go out to eat, but with the way things were between Abigail, me, Jackson and Carly right now, I was sure none of us could get through the night.

"Ti amo, Caramella. Ti amo, per sempre!"

And I meant that, and I always would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 pm

"I love you too." I leaned up and kissed him before pulling back when the elevator doors opened. I took his hand and followed him out to a table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:28 pm

The maitre d' greeted us as we walked in by name and led us over toward our table and I helped her sit before taking a seat across the table from her.

"Our special tonight, para tu, signorina Samms, is Sparkling Apple cider to drink. Your favorite hamburger and fries as well as a chocolate shake, all how you like it."

It wasn't what they usually served here, but I had called ahead and ordered special just for her. I'd even join in eating her favorites.

"Grazzie, Frankie. Grazzie."

I turned my attention to Abigail.

"Is that what you would like tonight, Caramella?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:44 am

I didn't have the heart to tell him that one of the babies or both hated burgers so I just smiled. "That sounds perfect, Grazzie." He nodded and walked away. I reached across the table taking Jeff's hand in mine. "Thank you for bringing me out for a nice night. After the hell we've been through we needed this." I smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:59 am

I nodded my head.

"Yes, we did. Maybe sometime the six of us can go out, but I figured the two of us should be alone tonight."

We were alone quite often. I liked it that way. I loved that we were together and getting married. I nodded to the maitre d', letting him know that's what we'd both have before turning to smile at Abigail.

"I thought we could start talking about the wedding, if you are up to it. I..."

I inhaled deeply, reaching across the table to take her hand.

"I hope Nonna will be able to come out for the wedding. Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:17 am

"Of course I would like that! I love it!" I smiled brightly, it a beam of light in the dim room. "I would love nothing more! You know how much I love her!" I didn't want to even touch the six of us going out. The idea of spending an evening with Jackson and Carly practically tongue fucking at the table was NOT my idea of a fun evening. "That suggestion made me happier than you can even imagine!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:34 pm

I leaned forward, kissing her hand I was holding.

"Ti amo, Caramella. Ti ama per sempre!"

I know I said it all the time, but I did love her, and if I focused on her, I was going to be thinking about Caroline.

It wasn't like this before. Yes, I was worried about her finding out, but I never had to shake the image of Jackson inside her out of my head. Even though everything was out in the open now, it didn't make things any easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:09 am

"I love you too.." I said, looking up as the waiter brought out our shakes. "Thank you." I said with a soft smile, taking a sip of my chocolate shake and feeling that sick feeling. I rubbed my stomach to calm the babies, or more like BABY down some, and leaned back in my chair. "I think you should talk to B about.. well, about where you stand with your job? I doubt you're fired, but it might help to see where we all go from here." I hated thinking about putting pressure on B. "Maybe it's better to wait.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:43 am

I nodded my head. It's exactly what I was planning on. Neither Dante nor Bianca were bringing it up and so I wasn't going to. I knew it had to be discussed sooner rather than later, how poorly I had performed my duties as her personal bodyguard, much less that of being her friend. I should never have left her door that day. I should have stayed. I would never forgive myself for it. Nor not being at the house when she left and got shot. It was all my fault.

"I cannot talk to them. Either of them. Dante or Bianca. I just cannot do it. Please, do not ask me to."

My head hung and I inhaled deeply. I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. Looking back up at her, I swallowed hard. I wasn't a man who cried, but the tears were there, threatening to fall.

"She depended on me, Abigail. She depended on me to protect her. And I was not there for her the two times that she really needed me. I was not there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:13 am

I stood, not caring where we were. I walked over, waiting for him to move back some before sitting on his lap and wrapping my arms tight around his neck. "That's not true, Jeff. It's not your fault. And I know that's what your implying but it's not true! It's not! And I KNOW neither B or Dante think it either!" I kissed the side of his head. "It's not your fault, baby. It's not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:40 am

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close to me. I knew she was right, but I didn't feel it. I didn't know how to feel it with as guilty as I felt.

"I cannot stop this feeling, Caramella. I let them down. Both of them. More than once. If they never forgive me, I would not blame them."

I laid my head on his shoulder, my eyes closed tightly, not caring where we were, just needing her like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:02 am

I kissed the top of his head, rubbing the back of his neck some as I hugged him. "They won't forgive you.. because there's nothing to forgive. You didn't do anything wrong. You're human. And they know that.." I closed my eyes. "And they love you as much as I do and would never blame you. Not once. Not ever. And they'd hate knowing you blame yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:31 am

I nodded, knowing she was right, and a little of my feelings ebbed away, relaxing in her arms.

"Grazzie, Caramella. You are right. I know you are."

I turned my face up to kiss her, inhaling her into me and mumbling against her lips, "Ti amo, Caramella."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:58 am

"Ti Amo," I said, smiling as I kissed him. "How about we take this food to go and go home? I'd love to hold you in our bed.." I whispered to him, wondering why Jackson kept probing at my head when he shouldn't. He was with Carly now. And I was with Jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 am

I nodded, kissing the side of her head.

"Good idea, Caramella."

I motioned for the maitre d' to come over, telling him we'll take our food to go. He nodded and I gave him my card to pay for it before he left us alone again. Slowly, I helped her stand up. I knew I was lucky to have a girl so understanding. Carly is always so... Abigail. Abigail is not Carly. But Carly was so understanding all the time, even when I was lying to her about where I was and what I was doing. She always understood. Smiling at Abigail, I put Carly out of my mind and took my card and the bags of food back from the maitre d' and thanked him again for his service as we headed back to the elevator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:11 am

I think the elevator was so quiet because both our minds were full. And honestly I felt like we both needed the silence. So I just stood next to him, leaning my head against his arm in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Per sempre, Caramella   Per sempre, Caramella Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Per sempre, Caramella
Page 1 of 1