Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Eve

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:04 am

Beer or titty bar? Hell, why not both? Parking the car in front of Dante's house, I looked over at Abigail and smiled. It was Dante's last night as a single man. He needed to get out and see some naked tits before he's confined to only one pair for the rest of his life. Ok, so I was being a dick about it. I was with Abby forever, and it was the best decision I ever made, I knew that much. Although, Dante wasn't like me. He still had wild oats to be sewn, as Pops would say. But I'll save that for when Dante was shitfaced.

"Ready?"

Getting out of the car, I ran around to help Abigail out of the car, rubbing her stomach softly.

"Feeling alright? You two are staying in, right?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:08 am

Laying on the couch in front of the tv wrapped up in Dante's arms, the fire burning in the fireplace next to the couch, It's A Wonderful Life playing on the tv.

"Thanks for watching this with me. Favorite Christmas movie of all time."

Well, it was a toss up, but it was a classic, and I wasn't in the mood for a comedy. I just wanted to lay here in Dante's arms and have a nice quiet Christmas Eve together.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:33 am

"I'm fine, worry wart.. and yes we are. She's as big as a house and I'm going to be that size sooner or later.. already starting to head there.." I said poking my tummy. "So no, we are not going out. We're staying in with movies, food and naps." I laughed, taking his hand. "Where you going? To see boobies?"
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:35 am

"You don't have to thank me." I told her, kissing her forehead. Hell, if I could get Jackson to drop this stupid bachelor party crap I'd stay in all night watching it with her. "You ladies doing anything halfway interesting tonight?" I asked, rubbing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:45 am

I groaned, shaking my head slightly.

"I'd really rather just stay home with you..."

I turn in his arms, as much as I can, my big tummy in our way.

"Do you really believe in that silly superstition?"
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:49 am

I brought her hand to my lips, kissing it gently.

"I think if he thinks he's ready to shackle the ball and chain to his ankle, he better make sure he's damned ready. Not everyone can be as happy as you and me."

Leaning over, I pressed my lips to hers softly.

"I love you, baby. Always and forever."
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:05 am

"Same here." I said, brushing her hair back some. "No, sorta I guess... nah. It's crap." I laughed. "But Jackson insists we hang out.. so I'm being a good buddy. Besides, tomorrow we get each other all to ourselves for hours.. and hours.. and hours.." I kissed her neck, cupping her breast. "and hours.."
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:07 am

I smacked his gut playfully. "Yeah, yeah, just sweet talking me because your going to watch naked women. And Dante is sure.. so stop trying to make him UNSURE, because they're soulmates like us." I kissed him again and pulled back. "Let's go in now.." I said, taking his hand and walking up the walkway to the front door.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:10 am

I laughed, opening the door without a knock. He was my brother. And if they happened to be fucking, then that's their fault for not locking the door.

"Merrrry Christmas, single guys and gals!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:13 am

I moaned, arching my back so my breast filled his hand more.

"And tomorrow, I'll be your wife."

My eyes stopped mid flutter when I heard Jackson yelling into the house. Resting my head back on the couch, I grumbled before smiling brightly and turning my head to look at A.

"Hey, A. Merry Christmas!"
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:53 pm

"Merry Christmas!" I said smiling brightly, looking at Jackson and walking over to hug my sister and pat Dante on the head. "Go join caveman for fun.. I know he's dying to leave here and watch girls boobies dance cause he's a PERV." I laughed.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:55 pm

I sighed heavily, pulling away Bianca, loving the sound of wife.. but knowing we couldn't celebrate it because my brother and his damn wife was here.. "Merry Christmas.." I said to both. I heard Abby and stood. "Well, ladies, don't get too crazy on the takeout and movies.." I kissed Bianca's head laughing as I went to get my jacket.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:59 pm

I sat up, curling my legs up under me, looking over at A.

"Come on, sis. We'll order Chinese. Or maybe some Tai food. What you want?"

I looked up at Dante as he came back with his jacket, smiling at him.

"Have fun, babe. Don't drool too much."
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:02 pm

"You know I'm going to be thinking about you and your boobies the whole time, baby!" I smirked at her. "Besides, there won't be any touching, and I can touch yours allllll the time. So, yeah, no worries there, baby!"

I leaned over, pressing my lips to Abigail's, looking into her eyes, getting oddly serious, oddly for me that is.

"I promise you I will be a good boy. It's you I'm coming home to and you I'm leaving my heart with."

I looked over at Bianca, smiling then back to Abigail.

"Enjoy your girly movies. Have fun."
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:05 pm

"What he said.. although it seems kinda lame now that he said it for me to say it too.. but you know you're all I need." I kissed Bianca, "I love you. I'll see you tomorrow." I was staying at a hotel for the sheer fact that I didn't want her and I to see each other before the wedding. "We can text." I winked, kissed her again and leaned down to kiss her stomach. "Be a good boy." I pulled back, smiled and walked out with Jackson.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:09 pm

"I trust you." I told Jackson, even if it bothered me some. I didn't trust the GIRLS. But I trusted him. "I love you.. now go." I said, smiling as I kissed him and then pushed him off and made him go. I turned to B as they left. "What movie first? And Chinese sounds perfect.."
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:15 pm

I knew she didn't like me taking my brother out to get drunk and watch titties, but it was a bachelor party. He needed one last night without the ball and chain nagging him not to look at other girls, and as his older brother it was my responsibility to take him. It was my duty.

"I love you, baby!" I called back to her as my brother and I headed out the door with my brother. "Beer, boobs and nuttin else!" I laughed, opening my door to my car and sliding in to the car. "I still can't believe you're going through with this. You're Dante, the reigning King of Pussy. Why you wanna give that up is beyond me."

Yes, I was still being a hypocrite, because being a married man was the best thing that'd ever happened to me. I was just thinking about my brother, wanting him to be himself and not want to shackle himself just because he knocked up some chick.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:19 pm

I pulled out my phone and called the place down the street, ordering our favorites before putting my phone on the arm of the couch and resting back against the back of the couch, looking over at A, inhaling deeply.

"A... I'm scared. Like really really scared."

I wouldn't tell Dante in a million years. I put on a brave face where his father, well, his NONfather, was concerned, pretending I wasn't afraid of him at all, but truth be told, after what he'd done to mama, I was petrified of the bastard. We were lucky mama was even alive right now, but she was, and Dante and I were set to get married tomorrow. We had only spoken about the wedding with others in person. No phone. No email. It was just family and the preacher. But I was still afraid Antonino was going to find out. I didn't want him there. I just wanted to be married to Dante and not have to worry that something horrible was going to happen.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:23 pm

"Why?" I asked, shifting on the couch some, pausing the movie we had started and looking more at her. "To marry Dante? Or what might happen tomorrow because.. of.."
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:26 pm

I started the car up and pulled away. "I don't think I was alone on the top there, brother. Why don't you tell me why you got married and I'll tell you why I am. Because I think we're floating in the same boats and it has nothing to do with our babies.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:29 pm

"No! Not marrying Dante! I'm ready for this! I wasn't. I didn't believe in marriage for myself, not before Dante, but that's all I want now. I want to be his wife forever and ever, but no..."

I shook my head, closing my eyes and biting my lip.

"It's Antonino. It's all Antonino." I opened my eyes, looking over at my sister, tears of fear stinging my eyes. "I'm so scared. After ... after Mama..." I swallowed hard. "I'm so scared, A."
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:32 pm

I looked over at him, really trying to understand what he was trying to tell me. I couldn't believe my brother, the man who only cared about ballin and pussy, was seriously in love and wanting to be married to her. I could see her living with her forever, even having a few pussy on the side, but... He was serious, and I couldn't believe it.

"You're really in love with her? Like really in love enough to give up other pussy FOREVER? Forever's a long time, bro. Can you do it?"
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:34 pm

"I don't know, Jackson. Can you?"
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:40 pm

"Hey," I grabbed her face gently. "Listen to me, okay?" I smiled. "Jackie is doing everything possible to make sure that doesn't happen. We're all doing this secretly.. only people we trust know. He won't find out. Don't worry, okay?" I smiled. "We'll be okay. I swear. Especially you and Dante with your I do's coming up.. it's okay."
Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:44 pm

I sighed, relenting. He was as sure as I was, and I felt and odd guilt settling in my gut.

"We don't have to go watch naked girls if you don't want to, Dante. I understand. Believe me, I understand."

I smiled over at him, reaching over and patting him on his shoulder.

"Who would have ever thought the two of us would be here? We were the Kings. And now we're happier than all the pussy in the world could have never made us. And we're both expecting two perfect sons, sons who will grow up to be just like us. I never in a million years would have thought this would happen. Never."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Eve   Christmas Eve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Eve
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LALA-
Jump to: