Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:42 pm

I woke up, feeling Dante's arms wrapped tightly around me. Today was our wedding day, but it was also Christmas, and I wasn't going to forgo opening presents just because it was my wedding day. I felt DJ moving in my stomach and pulled Dante closer to me, speaking against his hear, "Your babies are hungry, Mister Frost. Make breakfast before we open presents, please." Usually, breakfast would come after presents, but I had someone else to think about first, and he was telling me he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:44 pm

I stretched, groaning when I realized I was on the couch. Cracking an eye, I realized it wasn't my couch. But as I moved more, I realized my wife was laying here with me, so it didn't matter. But then I realized we were at Dante's. I didn't want him seeing my naked wife's sexy ass. Kissing the top of her head, I spoke, immediately regretting it, the hangover I just realized I had. "Merry Christmas, baby." But I wouldn't waste a moment on our first Christmas together.
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:50 pm

I smiled against his chest, looking up at him, not caring where we were even though I really should. But something about being with him made me feel so safe.. confident when I never was before. "Merry Christmas, handsome." I said, touching his face and leaning up to kiss him softly.
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:54 pm

I cracked a half smile, rubbing her side. "Sounds like a plan." I said, stretching slightly and kissing her forehead. "You gonna watch me make some food?" I asked, sliding out from under her, grabbing my boxers and pants and tugging them on as I looked at her. She was so beautiful in a mesh of mess in the blankets.
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:40 pm

I smiled down at her. Never till this moment was I more thankful that she was my wife. "Best Christmas morning ever! And I got my present early." Smiling, I lifted my head to press my lips to hers. "I love you, baby! Always and forever."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:48 pm

I bit my lip as I watched him getting dressed, loving his godlike muscles as they moved in his chest. "Will you do it shirtless, as a special Christmas present to me?" Not that he hadn't done it for me shirtless before, but it was a harmless request.
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:49 pm

"Sounds like your best present request." I winked, laughing. I helped her sit up and kissed her as I slid my hands over her naked ass. "Now put something on cause I think Jackson and Abby might still be here and he's not allowed to see my goods."
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:51 pm

I giggled, blushing lightly as I slid off him and started grabbing my clothes. "You did not. Because your real present is in my purse." I winked, getting dressed and grabbing my present. "You want it now?" I asked, tossing his boxers at him, not wanting B and Dante to walk in on that.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:00 pm

I reached for my panties and slid them on. "Oh, I couldn't ask for a better Christmas morning." I pulled my nightgown over my head. "My fiance and my sister and your brother all here for Christmas morning! It's the best! We can all open presents together!"
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:10 pm

I smirked, slipping my boxers over my hips. "You brought my present with you?" I laughed shortly. "You were afraid I'd snoop in the ones under the tree, huh?" Standing, I pulled her into my arms. "Reach your hand into my pocket. I've got a present for you too."
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:55 pm

"Yep! In fact I knew you'd snoop!" I said giggling. "If your pants were on I'd think you were offering me your you know what." I giggled again and leaned down, grabbing his box out of my purse and handing it to him before grabbing his box out of his pants. "Together?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:58 pm

I smiled, loving her smile. "It sure is." I said giving her a kiss. "However, before breakfast I got you a gift.." I said, reaching in my dresser and tugging it out. "Close your eyes.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:12 pm

I was so excited. I was sure all of my presents from him were downstairs, but he had another one. Usually, I knew everything I was getting before Christmas morning. I had never believed in Santa, even from the time I was a very small bambina, so all the presents I got, I knew they came from Mama and Daddy and Dad, once he came into the picture. But I never told A and B. No need to upset their happiness. I was sure I knew what everything down under the tree was, but I had no idea what he could possibly have up here. Closing my eyes, I impatiently waited. "Is it a pony? You know I can't ride until after your son is born, right?" I giggled, grabbing at the hem of my nightgown.
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:26 pm

I watched as she pulled the box out of my pants. "You know, I should have put them on first. I'll have to remember that next time." I smiled at her, looking over the box. "Yes, together. Go ahead." I kinda took my time, wanting to see her open hers before I opened mine. I hadn't gotten this from the store, and I hoped that she'd really like it. I wondered if she even noticed I hadn't been wearing it around my neck last night. I'd had it on when I left her here last night, but had taken it off to put it in the box before Dante and I had came crawling back here later last night. I always wore this necklace, but no more. I hoped she'd wear it like I always did.

My "J" Necklace
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:38 pm

I smiled, placing the guitar pick in her hand. "That, now, sit." I helped her sit and walked to the closet. I grabbed my guitar and walked over to her pulling a seat over and sitting. I shifted the guitar and started playing the song for her and singing, knowing it was perfect for how I felt for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLgRTnWr3d4

http://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/5420854/il_fullxfull.284698955.jpg
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:40 pm

I slowly unwrapped the gift sitting with him and opening the box slowly. I smiled as tears sprung to my eyes. "Your J necklace?" I asked, looking at him when I heard music from upstairs. It was faint but I could hear it.
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Walking over to her, I sat the present she had given me, still unopened on the arm of the couch, taking it from her and moving to put it around her neck. "Did I ever tell you where I got this?" The music coming from upstairs was perfect. It sounded like Dante, but i was sure he didn't sing. Well, he'd sang with Bianca at Abby's and my wedding, but he didn't sing, but it was nice of them to be playing music for Abby and me. "Pops gave this to me when I was a baby. I don't know if you've ever noticed, Dante has one too and so does Jacque. I think he's giving Gabs her's today." I was talking too much. Turning to step in front of her, I smiled, running my fingers over it as it laid above her cleavage. "It's better here."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:59 pm

He pulled out the guitar and I didn't know he was going to play. Was he giving me the guitar? I looked down at the pick, my heart floating up into my chest. He sat down in front of me, playing a song. I knew it immediately. I loved N'Sync. Not as much as Backstreet Boys, but this was one of my favorite N'Sync songs. But as he sang it to me, I realized I'd never want to hear anyone but him sing it again. Reaching out, I placed my hand on his face as he finished with the last bit of the song, tears softly streaming from my eyes as I gently smiled. I was speechless. I really didn't know what to say. He'd made me happier than I ever knew I could be. I was barely able to whisper out, "I love you, Dante."
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 pm

I felt tears hit my cheeks and grabbed his face, kissing him deeply. "I love you more every single day.." I said touching the necklace as I looked at him. "And this will show the world I'm all yours.. it's perfect. And you giving it to me.. it's.." I felt more tears fall and grabbed him kissing him again. "I love you so much. I can't even explain how much.. it's like trying to explain how we all got on this world in the first place.. it's just.. I love you. I love you so much. i will love you more every day till my last breath and after that I will still love you." I smiled softly. "Thank you. It's the most special gift I've ever gotten. I'll take care of it."
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:10 pm

I grabbed her hand, kissing her fingers. "I love you, Bianca Frost." I kissed her gently. "I love you today, tomorrow, forever. Even if the world explodes and everything dies off I'll still love you. I'll love you when I draw my last breath and forever after that. Because you're my heart and soul. My everything, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:22 pm

I smiled. His name wasn't even Frost, not legally yet anyway, but I knew it meant he was calling me his, his how I should be, and I loved that. Taking his guitar from him, I laid it on the bed and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around him. "You've given me more than any girl really deserves. You've made me happier than I ever thought I could be. Nothing will ever be more important to me than you, DJ and the life we have together. I love you soo much," I whispered, pressing my lips against his softly.
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 pm

"I know you will," I whispered, pressing my lips to hers, kissing her softly. I lingered there, whispering against her lips. "You're the most important person in the world to me. You always will be." Pulling back, but keeping her in my arms, I looked down into her beautiful eyes. "No one will ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and always, Abigail."
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:32 pm

"I love you." I kissed her lips again. "Now, let's go down and make breakfast before we don't leave this room." I said smirking. "Because you and our son need to eat." I said, before kissing her stomach.
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:34 pm

"I love you, forever and always." I said, smiling as I touched his cheek. "Here," I reached over where he left his gift, sitting in his lap and handing it to him. "Open it.." I waited for him too and smiled. "It's to show the world that you aren't ONLY my husband but my best friend too."

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/CZgtnDJiJgJMn1ickEeZBrvbJTBcZYTWkEazV840_lUf-oVz8PXgJlHL9TSWOZVQf9x5izoEjcCjT-a6zpd1BDZv_ORBQHHVM0tC6ok-cg-mZDPCX8UhVBI-6HrD0guY4Rm3F2zuZ6SW7yeDfpnOF_edJCVfJbZA69ISEbA7TTHZ8jj3xoJCWqMAxmPL=s220-c
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Looking over the ring, I looked back up at Abigail. If this ring meant half as much to her as it did to Jacque. I mean, I think it's the ring or something like it from that show. "I love it." Handing it to her, I asked, "Will you put it on for me? Tell me what it means again. Jacque used to watch... I don't know, is it Buffy The Vampire Slayer or something? With Sarah Michelle Gellar? This is like that ring, right? I know it means something important, I just can't remember what."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next