Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:00 pm

I smiled, standing and running my hand through his hair. "I love you." Leaning down, I pressed my lips to his. "Merry Christmas, baby." Smiling softly, I stood straighter, taking his hand. "Now, you can feed our son," I told him, giggling and heading out into the hallway toward the back stairs into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:07 pm

"Well, it's Irish. And, it means friendship, love and loyalty. And yes it's from Buffy.. but they came around wayyyy before that." I laughed, taking the ring and slipping it on his middle finger. "The hands represent friendship. The heart represents love. And the crown represents loyalty. It basically shows that not only do I love you more than all the stars in the sky, but I also will be the most loyal girl to you and that you are my best friend in this whole world." I smiled, sliding my arms around his neck and kissing him. "I love you, Jackson. Merry Christmas."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:09 pm

I picked her up, placing her on the counter. "So what do you and my son want to eat?" I asked, opening the fridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Smiling, I pulled her into my arms more, deepening the kiss. "Thank you, baby. It's perfect! Merry Christmas." I kissed her again before hearing Dante in the kitchen asking Bianca what she wanted to eat. Looking down at Abigail, I asked, "Hungry? I think Dante's cooking."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:40 pm

I thought about it for a moment, then answered, crossing one leg over the other and leaning back so I could breathe a little more easily. "Pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, toast, oatmeal and orange juice." I noticed the time on the clock on the microwave and bit my lip. "Oh, you've gotta open a present right now! Hold on!" I slid off the counter and ran into the living room where the tree was set up, past Jackson and A. "Oh, Jackie! Can you PLEASE help me with this?" He came over, picking up a big squarish present and I picked up a smaller one. Wrapping my arm around A, I smiled at her. She had been with me when I picked out this particular gift, and I knew she was as excited as I was. We came back into the kitchen, and I handed Dante the small one. "Open this one first, and then that one," I told him, pointing to the huge one Jackson was carrying. Biting my lip, I was so excited. This was like THE most awesome present, and he had to open them before seven.

SMALL Present
    BIG Present

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:51 pm

I opened the small gift first, raising my brow as I did. "A bowl.. thanks?" I laughed. I opened the other gift and raised my brow again. "A new pillow?" I didn't want to sound ungrateful but what odd presents. "Thanks, beautiful!" I said, giving her a kiss. "Okay, you guys want some breakfast too?" I asked the others, setting my gifts aside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:55 pm

I came in the kitchen with Jackson, keeping my hand in his and smiling brightly as I watched Dante open his gifts. When he didn't get excited like I knew he should I realized he didn't get it and bit my lip to hide my giggles. "Sure, please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:08 pm

I think I was as confused as my brother. What in the world? Did I have to look forward to weird presents from Abby too because she's pregnant? Hopping up on the counter, I laughed, picking up the huge pillow, looking it over. "What is this supposed to be anyway? Couch pillow?" I tried to make it... I don't know, be more comfortable, but it was pretty rigid. "It doesn't seem like it would be that comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:26 pm

He had no clue, and a part of me wanted to giggle as muc has A was trying to hide hers beside me, but I was almost upset that he didn't like them... I knew he had thanked me, and even kissed me for them, but I really didn't think he liked them. But then there was a knock at the door. Looking to A for encouragement, I took a deep breath and back to Dante. "Breakfast can wait, babe. You should get the door."

in a box on the front porch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:47 pm

"Get the door, Dante." I said biting my lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:56 pm

I raised my brow and went to the door. I swung it open and seen a box on the ground. But it... was moving. I bent down slowly, tipping the top and fell on my ass when a little dog jumped out at me and started licking every possible body part he could. A huge smile hit my lips and I grabbed the little guy lifting him in my arms as he licked me. "The bed and the bowl is for him?" I asked, smiling so big my cheeks here. "He's mine?" I said, staring down at the dog, smiling big as he jumped and barked making me laugh my ass off.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:37 pm

A and Jackie and I had followed Dante into the living room and to the door. I loved how the puppy just jumped all over him. It was like he knew he was for him. "Yes, silly. But he's for you. We can go get him a leash and stuff together, but yeah, this little guy is for you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Wow! As fun as the dog looked, and how happy Dante was, I cringed slightly and pulled back a little, popping my head over Abby's shoulder. "Promise me you'll never get me a dog. No, not just never get me a dog. Don't get me any sort of pet. PLEASE." I snickered a little bit, but I was serious. "Careful, man. He's gonna drown you in all that drool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:47 pm

"That's okay." I said to Jackson, laughing before setting him down and shutting the door watching as he took off. "I love you, babe. Thank you so much!" I said, giving her a kiss before running off after the dog like I was a four year old boy. It seriously made me THAT happy. I had always wanted a dog. And now I had one thanks to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:49 pm

"Promise no doggie presents for you.. or any animals." I said laughing and turning to give him a kiss before stepping aside and watching Dante chase the little puppy full of so much energy, giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:40 am

"Thanks, baby!" I laughed, shaking my head, thankful she wouldn't get me any of that stuff. I smiled at Abigail and then stepped away with her, pulling her into my arms as Dante ran after him. "Man, you look like an idiot!" He and I had never spent a Christmas morning together, so I was really happy to be here with my wife, my brother and his wi-- soon to be wife. I never thought in a million years we'd ever be like this. This year not only did I find out my best friend was my brother, but on the same night, Abigail and I got together. And now we're all spending Christmas together. I couldn't be happier. Looking over at Bianca, I nodded my head, smiling at her. "Thank you." I actually meant it, and I hope she knew I did too. Smiling down at Abigail, I hugged her closer to me, kissing the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:48 am

I love how happy I had made him. He quickly kissed me and ran off after him and I couldn't help but wipe a tear away. Stupid hormones. Then when Jackson thanked me, I couldn't believe my ears, and it got me even more choked up. All this time, I thought he really hated me, but here he was thanking me, I think for making his brother so happy. There isn't anything else in this world I wanted more than to make Dante happy, and I was glad that Jackson knew that's exactly what I wanted. I hoped he knew that I was with him because I loved him, not because I was using him or anything. This was the best Christmas ever. I'd had many great Christmases with A and B, but now I was spending this Christmas morning with my sister, her husband and my husband-to-be. In a few short hours, we'd be husband and wife, and I couldn't wait. This was the best Christmas ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LALA-
Jump to: