Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:24 am

I let out a loud groan, letting my hands slide down her waist, gripping her hips, helping her move on me. "Oh, Bianca," I whispered roughly, grasping both her breasts, massaging them lightly, knowing they were probably swore.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:26 am

I let my head fall back slightly, moaning out. My breasts were so sensitive, but I loved his hands on them. I moved quicker on top of him, letting my hands slide up his arms, grabbing at my his hands over my breasts, helping him grope at them. "Ohhhh!"
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:47 am

I felt my balls tighten up and knew it was coming. I was fighting it but it came anyways. I shot deep inside of her, letting out a loud groan, my hands sliding over her sides, stopping at her hips. I gave her a soft kiss. "I love you." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:04 am

I didn't know how much more I could take of this. I wanted more, but just cumming three times in less than a half hour, I was exhausted. I fell down on top of him, breathing deeply against his neck. "I love you!" Trying to catch my breath, I swallowed. "I can't believe how incredible you always make me feel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:12 am

I smiled softly, hugging her slightly to me. "I love you too." I said
sleepily. "We need to go home soon.. but I just wanna relax and enjoy this moment right here."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:17 am

I didn't want to go home. Home, everything bad in our lives awaited. That fear or someone having found out we were here, or seeing us coming back, and me being thrown back in jail for skipping the state. I just wanted to stay here and avoid that for as long as possible. Closing my eyes, I inhaled slowly. "I'd rather... run away. If we had DJ, I'd really suggest it." I had suggested we run away back in high school the day Dante... The day my father... But Dante wouldn't allow it then, and I knew he wouldn't allow it now. I had to face the music if there was any to face, but I knew he'd be right there beside me the whole time. I wasn't going to lose him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:20 am

"We could run... and you know I'd do it. I'd go back and get DJ now.. and we'd run.. to Italy.. anywhere but here.. but if you run everyone will think your guilty. And you aren't." I sighed. "Your innocent and I want you to be proven innocent.. even if I'm scared they believe so much that your guilty. Unless you don't mind them believing your guilty? Do you wanna run away?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:26 am

I lifted myself off of him so I could curl myself around his side and wrap my arms around him. Burying my face back in his neck, I nodded slightly there. "I do," came out barely as a whisper. "I'm scared, Dante. I'm innocent. You know I'm innocent. Anyone that matters knows I'm innocent, but I'm afraid the jury won't and then what? I'm sentenced to live life in prison, a double life sentence, and that's if I'm lucky." Lifting my head up, I wiped away a tear I didn't even know was coming. "I can't live without you and our children, Dante. I just can't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:30 am

"And if we do run away.. you know we'd never be able to come back here? We'd never be able to visit our friends or family.. we'd never be able to bring our children home. You'd be wanted in every state of America." I said, pulling the blankets over us. "Are you sure that's what you want? What if you are proven innocent and then.. we get to be able to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:32 am

I closed my eyes, laying my head down on his shoulder. "It's the cowards way, to run, and I wouldn't want to be that type of example for our children..." I closed my eyes even more tightly. "I'm just scared."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:34 am

"I know. I'm scared too.. but.." I sighed, closing my eyes and holding her against me. "I promised you we'd be okay and I mean it. I'm going to do anything and everything in my power for us to be okay. Especially you.." I glanced down at Bianca. "Did you.. ever look at the test results.." I knew she knew what I was talking about. I just didn't have the heart to say it. The day I found her in the hospital she was going to find out.. whether the baby was mine.. or Lucas'.. and well, she kept calling it our children.. so maybe biologically speaking they were.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:42 am

I opened my eyes, staring at the balcony door across the room from the bed. I hadn't even thought about it since that day in the hospital. This had just gone completely out of hand since then. "I... never got the results. I was supposed to pick them up... But I never did." Lifting my head, I looked at him. "I'm sorry, babe." There were so many things I was sorry for, he could take his pick of any of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:44 am

"Don't be sorry. Let's just rest. Or plane leaves in an hour.." I kissed her head. "I'm the father.. whether we share the same DNA or not.. I just would rather not have Lucas around.. but I suppose we'll deal if it comes down to it." I yawned, hugging her to me. "I'm glad you didn't marry him.. I'm glad your Mrs. Dante Frost instead.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 am

I smiled, kissing his chest softly. "I never could have married him. In my heart, and in any way that's ever really mattered, I've always been yours." I wish I had only ever been his physically, but every other part of me has always belonged to Dante, and I would only ever belong to him completely forever now. "I'm so happy to be Mrs. Dante Frost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:49 am

"Good.. because I'm happy too. Just remember this moment.. in the bad times. The stillness of this moment. The quiet. The peace. The happiness. We'll make it through." I brought her hand to my lips, kissing her ring. "We always do." I closed my eyes, letting her hand rest in mine against my chest. "Love you, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:51 am

I smiled softly. He always knew what to do, what to say, to make me feel better. "I love you, babe." I relaxed more against him, just to enjoy this moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3