Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower!   Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:22 am

I thrusted up into her, holding onto her hips, helping her move on me. "Yes, Abigail. Oh, I love you! God, I love you." Did I ever mention how much I loved her being pregnant, not having to worry about a condom, just being able to make love to her whenever and wherever without having to worry about anything. I loved it. "I love you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower!   Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:32 am

I rocked a little quicker, my breath speeding up. "I love you! I love you! I LOVE you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower!   Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:34 am

I was going to explode, sooner than I had wanted, but Jesus, she was making me feel... it was indescribable. She was perfect. She always had been. "I looooove you, Aaaaabigail! Oh, Jeeeeeesus!!!! Yes!" Letting go, I released deep within her, crying out. "Aaaabbbby, baabbbbbby!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower!   Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:36 am

"I loooooooooooooooooooooooove you!" I cried, collapsing in a heap against him, breathing heavily. "Oh, Jackson, I love you!" I whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower!   Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:38 am

Breathing deeply, I held her against me, turning to the side as much as I could so she could lay comfortably on me, or beside me. "I love ... love you. Always... always and forever!" I kissed the top of her head, my chest moving quickly up and down as I tried to steady my breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower!   Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:40 am

"Always and forever." I said sleepily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower!   Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:41 am

My eyes were heavy, and I could hear in her voice that she was tired too. Glancing over at the alarm clock, I checked the time. We had time before we had to get ready for Dante's wedding. Reaching down, I pulled the blanket over us. "Lets nap... We have time." I kissed the top of her head and relaxed with her there in my arms, letting sleep come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower!   Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooooooooo ready for a hot shower!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LALA-
Jump to: