Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

peekaboo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

peekaboo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm

I glanced down seeing his dick and back up at his face and rolled my eyes before walking out and not saying a word. What a pig!
Back to top Go down

peekaboo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:51 pm

I yelled out after her, "you're gonna give me blue balls, baby." i laughed, grabbing my boxers and my shorts, pulling them on before pulling on my shoes on and heading out after her, shifting and heading over to where she was waiting for me. "Now what, Snow?"
Back to top Go down

peekaboo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:00 pm

"Nothing, Charming. You go home and leave me to go back to my business." I said, starting to write down that his appointment had finished and we didn't get to the therapy part. "Now, scram.."
Back to top Go down

peekaboo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Smiling because she called me Charming in return, proof that my efforts are never futile, I crossed my arms over my chest. "we didn't finish. I still have to go on your workout system or whatever it is."
Back to top Go down

peekaboo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:16 pm

"Not today. I think I've seen enough of you today." I said, glancing down at his pants and back up. "So go.. or ask B to finish either way."
Back to top Go down

peekaboo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:26 pm

I huffed. "ok, Jesus, I'm sorry. Can we please just state over? I can see you do t like my abrasive behavior. I'll behave." For now.
Back to top Go down

peekaboo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:47 pm

"Thank you." I said, shifting. "I guess we could finish if you want.."
Back to top Go down

peekaboo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:51 pm

I nodded, smiling over at her. "I do want. Please. I'll be good. I promise."
Back to top Go down

peekaboo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:57 pm

"Fine, come on." I said leading him back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

peekaboo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

peekaboo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fight Club-
Jump to: