Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh boy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Oh boy! Empty
PostSubject: Oh boy!   Oh boy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:29 pm

He was angry. I hated that he was angry, and I hated that I had hurt him, but I didn't feel badly about what I had done, only that I had hurt him. After having dinner with Dante the other night and not only having sex at work, which I really didn't feel bad about ethically or any otherwise, or for having sex after dinner at his place. I didn't feel bad for anything I'd done, but I did feel horrible for hurting him, and not just because he was mad, but because I knew he loved me and I didn't love him the same in return. Lucas was in love with me, and I only loved him. After he had stormed off, I was surprised I had held the tears in until he left. Grabbing my glasses and my Sox hat and pulling it before grabbing my fleece jacket and bag, running out the door myself. I hadn't known I was heading to Dante's until I showed up at his front door. I hoped my glasses hid the tears enough. He'd know I was crying soon enough, but I couldn't let anyone else see them. I hated crying, and only seeing him would make things better. I lifted my hand, knocking on the door before pulling my arm back and wrapping both of them over my breasts.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

Oh boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh boy!   Oh boy! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:14 am

I heard a knock and opened my door and stopped in shock when I seen Bianca. However something felt off. She was upset. The slight swoop of her shoulders. The way her lips curled. The sunglasses. The way she was dressed. Her hat. It told me. I stepped forward and hugged her tight. "Bianca? What's wrong?" I whispered, rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Oh boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh boy!   Oh boy! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:28 am

I closed my eyes, determined not to break down in the hallway. "Can I..." Even my whisper came out laced with a sob. "Can I come in?" He could have a girl in there. He could be going out to meet with a girl. He could be busy, but I hoped he would let me in. He was the only one I could turn to about this. I'd kept too much from my sister already, I didn't know how to go to her right now. Not to mention, she was at the clinic, and I wasn't going to take my problems there.
Back to top Go down

Oh boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh boy!   Oh boy! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:38 am

"Yeah.. come in.." I let her in and shut the door, helping her walk over to the couch. I let her sit before sitting by her and taking her hands. "Tell me.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Oh boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh boy!   Oh boy! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:42 am

He was being so sweet. So perfect. Taking a deep breath, I slowly let it go before ansering him. A few tears trickled down my face from under my glasses. "I don't ... I don't know how he found out, but Lucas knows about ..." I was about to say us, but what us was there? Even though I wasn't in love with Lucas, he was... more or less my boyfriend and I had sorta cheated on him. But that didn't mean that Dante and I were now together. Not that I didn't like that idea. I dreamed about being with him, and not just having sex with him. I dreamed about so much more, but how could I tell him that. I was sure I wasn't the only girl he made feel this way."He knows about what we've done. Dinner... and..."
Back to top Go down

Oh boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh boy!   Oh boy! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:00 am

"Oh, no.." I rubbed a finger across her cheek, swiping the tears away. "I'm so sorry.. do you want me to talk to him for you?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Oh boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh boy!   Oh boy! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Looking up at him, I slowly lifted my hand to pull down my glasses so I could see him better. O knew my eyes had to be all red and puffy, but I didn't care. At least I hadn't worn any makeup. "No." I shook my head. "maybe I should go. I don't know why I came here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh boy!   Oh boy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh boy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fight Club-
Jump to: