Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What the hell happened!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Admin
Dante

What the hell happened! Empty
PostSubject: What the hell happened!   What the hell happened! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:35 am

Why Jackson dragged me out of my nice warm and no sunlight in sight bed was beyond me. I barely heard him as he hurried me out of bed, only shuffling my feet over to grab a hoodie and some shoes so we could get whatever he was urgent to get done and over with. I wasn't in the mood. Being heavily hung over and not married made me wanting to be in bed all day sound good. But here I was, walking up the steps to Pops, trying to tune Jackson out. His excessive talking was making the head pounding turn to what felt like a head smashing.

I walked inside, hearing mom cry out as she hugged me, blubbering about Pops but as with Jackson I barely heard her, feeling like I was in a fog, just letting my feet move, and my ears not listen. However when she let me go and I saw Pops on the couch fast asleep, the life drained from him. Not completely. But enough it looked really bad. I just stared, and found my lips running a million miles per hour. "What the hell happened to him! And why did nobody tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: What the hell happened!   What the hell happened! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:50 am

I stood my distance. I couldn't stand to see Pops like this. He was so close to death, and I understood why he didn't want to go to the hospital, but I didn't like it. Not anymore than momma and Aunt Tammy did. Even though momma had told me what had happened, I still didn't like seeing it. Pops was the strongest, most constant thing in my life. I couldn't lose him, and I'd kill the bastard for doing this to my father.

"If you'd been listening, I told you about everything on the way over here. Castellano, the fuck, did this to Pops! And do you wanna know why? Because the fucker took Abby and Bianca, just like I told you, you shit!" Alright, so I wasn't mad at Dante, but my anger toward Castellano was flowing over to him. And, he hadn't listened to me last night when I had been trying to get him to listen to me. Sighing, I shook my head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. But Castellano did this because he's a dick and he has our wives, Dante! Pops tried to get them back for us, and this is what happened! Now we are going to get them, you hear?"

I knew neither momma nor Tammy would want us to, but they were our wives. We should have gone ourselves, but I couldn't get Dante off his drunk ass and after I'd dropped him at his house last night, that's all I was doing, looking for them, until Momma called. I was going back out as soon as Dante got his shit together to come with me.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: What the hell happened!   What the hell happened! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:27 am

I snapped my eyes to Jackson, mom didn't say anything, she sat quietly, staring at Pops and letting Jackson explain. "She was really..." I took in a huge gulp of air, feeling a sickening feeling deep in the pit of my stomach. I felt awful. I had failed her because my stupid ego was bruised. I had lost faith in her and now she was in danger. Because of MY stupid step father. I turned, not saying a word, knowing mom would take care of pops before jogging down the front steps and heading toward Jackson's car, hoping Jackson got the hint and we could leave fast.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: What the hell happened!   What the hell happened! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:45 am

I watched as Dante ran out the door and then quickly looked back at Pops. "Tell Momma I'll be back," I said, not taking my eyes off Pops, inhaling deeply before running out after Dante. We were going to get Castellano now. I was sure what I had said in there would light the fire under Dante's ass that he needed to get vengence for Pops. I hadn't meant to be so cruel, but he needed someone to slap him in the face and get him to focus on what I had tried to tell him from the beginning yesterday.

And Dante knew Castellano better than all of us. He had to live with the bastard for 17 years of his life. I knew the type of man Castellano was to Dante and Aunt Tamara, but I had been a wus and stood back, watching. At least Pops finally took what was his, the woman he loved and his children. I may not have agreed with it, but at least I understood it now, now that I could step back and look at the situation and not my own self.

Dante would know where to find the bastard. And I was glad he was finally picking himself up so we could get going. Abigail and my baby boy needed me, and I couldn't find them last night. I hadn't slept at all, looking for them. The LA area was huge... and that was even if they were still in the metropolitan area. For all I knew, he could have flown them to Timbuktu.

Getting into the car, I pulled out of the driveway, turning to look at him. "I've been looking all night, Dante," I told him, even though I had told him on the way over to see Pops, but he had been out of it. I hoped he was coherant enough to hear me now. "I've been to all the places where I could think he'd keep them." I winced slightly, looking over at him briefly. "I should probably tell you... I was working for him for a while... But I'm done, I'm done with that shit, trust me. I'm just saying, I knew a few of his wharehouses and shit, but they weren't at any of them. Tell me you know where they are, Datne! I need my wife!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: What the hell happened!   What the hell happened! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:02 am

I heard Jackson but couldn't believe it. He was WORKING for that evil bastard, or had been. What the fuck was wrong with him! I decided to let it go for now because we had many more pressing matters at hand and tried to think. "He has a warehouse.. by the water.. actually it's right on the water.. and he's never really let me in it.. says it's not my business.. I'm betting damn well that's where they are. Turn and head the other way.. fast!"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: What the hell happened!   What the hell happened! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:43 pm

I turned the vehicle around and headed the way Dante told me to go.

"We will find them, Dante. I promise you."

I was glad he hadn't dwelt on my indiscretion, but I knew he would ream me on it once we had our wives back home. I felt horrible for him. If something like what happened to Dante and Bianca had happened to Abby and me, I would be in the same place he was. I didn't know what I'd do if I were in his shoes. Well... Same thing I've always done... I'd self-destruct, just like he was. I didn't blame him, but I wish he would have listened to me. I hated to see him so torn apart like this. But we would get them back. I knew we would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell happened!   What the hell happened! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the hell happened!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LALA-
Jump to: