Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

finally safe

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:20 am

I was so stiff, but I could finally breathe. Opening my eyes, I realized it was because I had an oxygen mask on my face. I didn't care. As long as I could breathe, I knew now I wasn't going to die. Closing my eyes again, I gave into their heaviness.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:23 am

I waited while they checked Abby over, making sure they did everything just right. Not that I would know, but if they did something I didn't like, Lord knows I'd be giving them hell for it. But finally, they wheeled her up into a room for overnight observation. It was late and I was sure the doctor just wanted to go home. I didn't care where I was, as long as I was with Abigail. She was my home. She and our perfect son growing in her stomach. They had said he was just fine, but they had a fetal monitor, at least that's what they called it, hooked up to her stomach. I didn't care. They had told me they were both good, and that's all that mattered with me. I laid with her on the bed, waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:42 am

After speaking with the doctors and hearing from them, that outside a few cuts and bruises and some minor swelling of her throat because of the mass of water in take she had, she was good and our son was good. I walked back in her room and sat on the bed, brushing her hair back from her face, giving a silent prayer to God for giving me another chance to make this right. I heard the door and turned, smiling at the priest. "Bianca," I said gently, touching her shoulder. "Will you marry me?" No use wasting ANY more time.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:45 am

My eyes fluttered open slowly, my face turning slightly in the arm around me before I smiled, realizing I was safe, and sound, and with Jackson. I pulled my head back just a smidge, looking up at him, his eyes were closed. But I could tell he wasn't sleeping. His breathing wasn't like his breathing sleep. I lifted my hand softly, placing it gently on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:49 am

Opening my eyes, I smiled down at her. "Hi, beautiful. How are you feeling?" I was so happy to see her beautiful brown eyes looking up at me, it was the only thing I really needed in this world right now. I wanted to take her home. I would, if that's what she wanted. You could always sign yourself out of a hospital if you really wanted, and doctors couldn't say shit about it. But for right now, I just wanted to lay here with her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:51 am

Opening my eyes, I looked over at Dante and then to the man walking in the door with the funny collar on that meant he was a priest or something. Flashes of Dante with a blonde bimbo in a bar ran through my head. Inhaling, I looked at Dante, pulling the mask down. "Can we talk for a minute?" I looked over at the man at the door. "Just step out into the hall please. I don't want you to go anywhere, but I need to talk to my fiance." I looked back at Dante. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:01 am

"Tired. Glad the baby's okay.. and wanting to be home in our bed with you.." I said, smiling. "You? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:03 am

I was confused. How could she ask him to leave when this was all we both wanted? But I turned anyways, and nodded for him to wait, and looked back at Bianca as the door shut. "What's wrong?" I asked, touching her hand, nearest to me, kissing the tips of her fingers, wanting to feel her hand. To really feel like all this was real.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:12 am

My eyes closed at his touch, and I was afraid to say what I was about to, but it had to be cleared up before we could say "I do." "We're so broken, Dante. I've broken your trust so many times, I know it's my fault you don't have any faith in me, and I can't get the image of you and some cheap bar whore out of my mind." I opened my eyes and looked over at him, my bottom lip trembling. "I want to marry you more than anything, but can we as broken as we are?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:25 am

Inhaling deeply. "I'm perfect now that I know you are both ok. We can go home though, if you want. They said you were fine, but I don't care where we are. As long as you and our boy are alright, I'm good. But I would love to just be holding you in our bed right now. No one to be coming in at all hours of the night. Just you and me, you in my arms, and my family safe as they belong." I pressed my lips to her head, holding her against me. "Jesus, Abigail! I don't know what I would have done if Dante hadn't come to his senses. I was looking for you all night, and even though I knew quite a bit of Castellano's properties, I still couldn't find you. I'm so sorry it took me so long."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:37 am

I stared at her. Of course he had me followed. Of course he told her. "Bianca, I wasn't with some girl.. we danced, I puked on her shoes and I went home and wallowed in self pity." I grabbed her face. "We are not broken. We aren't. There is some cracks but we can fix them together. Please, we aren't broken. And we'll be fine. I had a moment of weakness.. because I don't believe I'm good enough for anyone.. let alone you... but that doesn't mean I don't believe in you.. in us."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:42 am

"Don't be sorry.." i said, touching his lips softly, smiling up at him. "You found me. That's all that matters. And I will have to thank Dante later for taking part in that.." I snuggled closer to him before looking at him again. "Let's go home."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:46 am

I smiled brightly, kissing her forehead and reaching over to press the nurse call button. A voice sounded on the speaker on the bed. "Can I help you?" Nodding, I rubbed Abigail's arm. "Mrs. Frost would like to go home now. Bring in her discharge papers. I'll be her doctor tonight."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:48 am

Tears fell from my eyes and I swallowed hard. "I'm not good enough for you, Dante. Not..." I shook my head. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me!"
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:50 am

The nurse went to fight but I told her I wanted this, and she let it go and I looked at Jackson. "I love you, Jackson Davis Frost. More than anything. Always and forever."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:54 am

"No, you are.. God, you are." I kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:56 am

I did my best to breathe. I didn't want to get married with a oxygen mask on my face. Pulling from the kiss, I frowned, looking down at the hospital gown I was wearing. "You really wanna marry me like this?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:59 am

Smiling, I pressed my lips to hers, lingering there for a moment before murmuring back against her lips. "Always and forever, baby. I love you so much!" I smiled, slowly sliding out from under her. "Wanna get dressed?" I didn't know if she wanted to get dressed in what she had been wearing earlier. It shouldn't be that wet by now, but I didn't know if she'd prefer that over a hospital gown.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:03 am

"More than anything." I said, smiling at her. "More than anything.." I kissed her forehead, pulling the rings out and setting them on the bed. I waved to the priest and watched as he walked in before looking at Bianca. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:05 am

I sat up slowly, a bit dizzy but not enough to lay back down. "Yes, please. But I'll need your help."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:07 am

"Always! Anything!" I noticed her slight hesitance, or pulling back, but it was only slight. Had I not been paying such close attention to make sure nothing was wrong with her, I wouldn't have noticed. "You ok, baby?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:09 am

I was nervous, but I wanted this. I had gone so long not believing marriage was not right for me, yet here I was, about to get married to the only person I would ever see myself loving enough, wanting enough to be married to. "Yes," I barely whispered, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:19 pm

"Just a bit dizzy. So I'll need your help getting my clothes on is all." I smiled at him. "I bet it's the baby and not the accident per say.." I reassured him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:43 pm

I took her hand, kissing it as the priest walked over to us. "I asked a witness to join us on your behalfs." I turned, smiling as the nurse walked in before turning back to Bianca. "Go ahead father." He nodded, and opened his bible. "Wait," I said, looking back at him. "I'd rather speak from our hearts then that book.. because it just feels right." He nodded and I looked back at Bianca. "I remember the first time I saw you. I mean really saw you. And I remembered thinking don't. Bruno will kill you if you even think about it. You seemed dangerous. A flame I couldn't touch. And what's funny about that is well.. you were wearing red. Your hair was pinned up loosely and your eyes looked frantic like you were forgetting something and I knew it couldn't be about school because Bruno spoke about you all the time and he said you were never the school type. I didn't ask you that day what was wrong.. I walked the other way, hearing that word dangerous dance in my head and forgot all about you.. but I hate myself for that. I wasted time. So much time."

"And I lost myself in girls that didn't mean anything. And drank.. and hid from the most safest and real thing I've ever had. I love you, Bianca Parisi. And that night in the pool was the best night of my life and I didn't even know it till months later.. after fighting what I knew I had wanted that day in school when you wore red. The day I realized the future could be bright just as long as I let it be. I love you now. Forever. I will always love you and I swear that I'll fight for you. Trust in you. Love you in ways nobody ever has. And forever be the man you deserve. You and our son.." I touched her stomach. "Because that is what you both deserve and I promise to live up to it. Always. Forever. Eternity. Me and you and our family."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:07 am

I had no words after he was done speaking. All I could do was stair at him as tears silently fell slowly from my eyes. What did I say that even came close to what he'd just said to me. He really loved me. Not that I never knew that, but his words were something I hadn't ever expected. And now me, diva of the theatre, had no idea what to say. Looking down at his hand on my stomach, swallowing hard.

"Dante," I whispered. "You're the love I never knew I would have." I looked up at him. "You're the love I never thought I deserved. I loved you long before you even looked my way, but I never knew what love really was until you fell in love with me too." I wiped away some tears. "We've been through so much together and I know that it may not be easy in the future, but I know if we're together, we can do it.

"I never really wanted any of this before we fell in love, but there's nothing more I want than to be your wife. I want to be your wife and raise our child together. I promise you, I'll never give you a reason to doubt me. You've always had my heart, and that's never going to change. After tonight, you'll have every part of me, and there isn't anyone in this world I would rather give it to. I love you, Dante. So very much, and I always will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

finally safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally safe   finally safe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finally safe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LALA-
Jump to: